Chapter 11

Designing My Heart

YOUR POV

 

"Hey, Young!" Hyunjin called out. "Yeah?" I beamed while I hopped infront if him. "InTop's going for pizza later. You have to join us!" he said. (A/n: InTop is short for Infinite Top ;D) "I can't!" I yelled sadly. "YOU CAN'T?!" Haneul screamed from behind me which, made me jump a bit. 

"Y-Yeah." I confessed while rubbing the back of my neck. "Wae? Wae? Wae? You never miss out on InTop's night outs!" she screamed and made me guilty and wanted to tell the whole truth.  My head was down and I took glances of Haneul and Hyungjin. I bit my lower lip and and sighed. "Mian." I whispered.

"What are you doing anyways?" Yunho suddenly asked from behind me. Why do they keep appearring behind me? Do I have a black hole on my back? "Uhh... You see... I-It's a long story." I said. "You're hiding something from us..." Eunjung suspected and eyed me. My eyes widened and took a step back. Eunjung's glares are so freakin' scary!!

"C'mon, Youngie! We're your friends! We don't keep secrets from each other!" Haneul told me. *sigh* They are my friends and they can keep secrets. They'll find out anyways. Should I tell them? I should. I should.

I took a deep breath. "I... The project....L.... friend." I said with awkward hand gestures. "What?" They all said, confused. "I said.."

"OK GIRL! Neoegeman Yes Man! Mweodunji da haejulge~ OK Girl! Ijebuteo nikkeoya~ I love y-- "

"Ah, wait a minute~" I said with an apologetic face. I turned around and answered the call.

L.Joe: BABY BABY BABY MIYOUNG~~~

Me: Annyeong L.J---- Oppa~

L.Joe: So, are you ready?

Me: Ah, not yet. I'm still at school.

L: I'll pick you up there then!

M: NONONONONO!!!

L: Are you singing Gee?

M: Ani, Ani! I'll call you later!!

L: Eh, waeyo?

M: I can't right now.

L: Yah! Park Miyoung, tell me~!

M: I'll explain everything later!

L: Tell me now or I'll tell Chunji umma to na--

*toot toot toot*

*sigh* I turned around to face my friends. They were all giving me weird and scary glares. "Oppa?" Mina asked. "Who is this oppa?" Junyoung interrogated. "Ahehehe.. You see..." I tried to explain. "MMhmm?" they hummed in unison. "Annyeong!" I smiled and quickly ran away.

"Yah! Miyoung-ah!!" They all screamed and chased after me. "MIANHE! I'LL EXPLAIN THINGS SOME OTHER TIME!" I screamed bak and hid at a bush in a nearby park.

"Dang, she's fast!" Eunjung said. "and good at hiding!" Yunho corrected. Eventually, they left. Phew! I stood up and ran to the office.

"Annyeong Unnie!" I greeted Gyuri as I passed by her. She waved at me and I went to the elevator. I rushed to my office-closet and changed clothes. I decided to wear skinny jeans and pumps. I wore an white off-shoulder top.

[Outfit:]

 

I sat down on my desk and drew some doodles. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. "Come in~" I said. A bouquet of flowers went through the door and I smiled. "L.Joe~ I know it's you~" I smiled. His head peeked through the door and he smiled. He went in and hugged me. 

"Yah! You have some explaining to do!" He screamed softly. I awkwardly smiled and laughed a bit. "I was with my friends and.." "Oh, no need to explain. I understand." he assured me and hugged me again. 

He stood up and extended his hand. "Let's go?" he smiled. I took his hand and nodded. 

We walked to his car hand-in-hand. He led me to the passenger's seat and I went in. He went over to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked. "Oh, we're just gonna eat dinner." he smiled. "Where?" "Secret!" He winked and glanced at me.  While driving, he took my hand and interlaced his fingers through mine. I looked at him and blushed. He just looked straight and smiled.

He keeps smiling nowadays. Probably because of me? I love it when he smiles. I smiled thinking of him smiling and looked straight.  

"We're here~" he said as he parked the car. "It's the pizza parlor we went to last Friday." I said and titlted my head. He looked at me and nodded. "Won't you wear a disguise?" I asked. "I'll just use this~" he said and pulled out a black bonnet. I nodded and and he escorted me out.

We went through the doors hand in hand and looking at each other. A waitor came infront of us and was about to us to our table.

" M I Y O U N G ? ! " a group of voices screamed. I looked to my right and... 

Crap.