Plans

Designing My Heart

 

YOUR POV

 

*sigh* Another day in school. I wish I could stay with Teen Top. I pouted as I waited for the subway train to come. I wondered why it was so quiet and nobody was there but, me o_o oh my god, am I gonna die? 

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder making me scream and elbow him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU MURDERER!!!!" I screamed and kept hitting him with my bag. What the heck, pink-haired murderer?

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Miyoungie! It's me!" he said. "Me who?! How do you know my name?!" I asked while I continued to hit me. He lifted his head and said, "Byungie~" My eyes widened. "omo! Mianhe oppa!" I said while fixing his hair. "How'd you get here?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I am confused. "Well, they blocked the path going to the train 'cause we're filming our music video." he explained.

I tilted my head and looked at the stairs. There were ropes blocking the way. How did I get in? "Earth to Myoungie~" he sang as he waved his hand infront of my face. "Eh?" "You better get to school or you'll be late." he smirked. I checked my watch. '6:48' Oh, sht. I need to be there in less than 10 minutes!

I ran to the stairs but, L.Joe held my wrist. "Our first monthsary's really near." he winked and let me go. I had no time to answer so, I just ran to the school.

I ran past the gates right before it closed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I pumped my fist in the air. I ran to my classroom as the bell rang.

"Yo~" Hyungjin high fived me. "So~" Haneul nudged me. I looked at her with an innocent face and blinked a couple times. "What's the news with you and L--" I quickly covered . "You said you'll be quiet!" I loudly whispered in her ear. "Arasso. Arasso." she said and sat properly.

I smiled and said, "Our monthsary's coming up." "Ooh~ You two are serious~" Hyungjin commented. I just smiled widely and took my book out.

 

 

L.JOE'S POV

 

What to do on our Monthsary? What to do? What to do? "Yah L.Joe! Snap out of it!" Chunji yelled. "Oh, sorry hyung. It's just that..." "that?" "I don't know what to do on our monthsary..." I confessed. He smirked and led me to the guys.

"L.Joe here needs ideas for their first monthsary!" he announced making all of them smirk. "Hyung, why don't you just spenf the night in a hotel room, maybe get comfy and--" "NO WAY, CHANGJO. WHY IS OUR MAKNAE SO ERTED!"

"Go shopping!" Niel suggested. "With my pink hair? I don't think so." "Ooh! What about a day at Lotte world!" Ricky smiled. "Hello? Many people would-- ...Alright. That sounds good." I smirked.

They looked at each other, confused. "Hyung and noona are gonna--" I quickly covered CHangjo's mouth and screamed. "WHO IS TEACHING YOU THESE THINGS?!!" 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~

Lol, I know it's a short chapter~

But, you'll like the next one~~

First monthsary wiht your boyfriend L.Joe~~ *spazzes*

You know, I came up with this cool idea for a fanfic and I'm really excited to make it right after this!

I hope nobody takes my idea >_____>

Probably not 'cause, it's too weird to be normal! xD

ANyways, Thanks for all the support~

Keep the comments coming~!

 

~ ~ ~ ~

COMMENT REPLIES:

@SHINee_Baby: She is? I'm so sorry >.> She's my bias in 4M. but, I hate how she performs. SHe kinda looks like a . No offense.