I'll Help You!

Designing My Heart

YOUR POV

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEP!!

The sound of my alarm woke me up. It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do. Well, we normally have practices but, everyone else seem to have planned something. *sigh*

"Miyoung! Breakfast!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I pinched and slapped my cheeks until I'm fully awake. I went down to see my parents and my older brother already eating.

"Good Morning~" I greeted with a smile. "Morning..." They greeted and sighed. "Eeh? What's wrong?" I asked. "Miyoung, you know your dad and brother are working hard for you and your brother's education, right?" My mom asked. "Y-yeah..." I answered, nervously. "Well, the econmoy today is suffering and they're working extra hard. And...." she paused. This is not going well. "And we want you to stop with your fangirling and dance group and give your saved money to us." My brother snapped.

No, i don't wanna. I'd rather be a slave than give up my happiness. "No..." I whispered. "What?" "No." I said. "Miyoung don't you underst--" "I understand! But, if you tell me to stop, it's like your telling me to go to the streets and die." "...Miyoung." "I'll get a part-time job. I'll help you. Just don't tell me to stop." I defended.

"I can dance back-up or make costumes for plays and shows. You know I'm talented and I'll be able to help a lot if you don't tell me to stop." I told them. "....alright. Just, don't hurt yourself. Okay?" My dad said. I knew I could count on my dad ^^

"I'll find one later!" I said enthusiastically. I ate my breakfast and went to my room to get ready.

"What should I wear?"

I rummaged through my closet and found  a cute yet, formal outfit.

I changed into it and curled my hair. I tied it into a semi-ponytail.

"Perfect!" i told myself while looking at the mirror.

(outfit nd hair:)

  

 

I went out to the streets of Seoul. I moved from store to store.

One convnience store owner told me I looked friendly so, she let me try out cleaning and cash register-ing. But, my clumsiness just had to show.

I tried cooking in one store, and FAIL. *sigh*

I hate it! Why is it so hard to find a job?!

I tried again and found myself in an office.

[INTERNS NEEDED]

I read the peice of paper on the wall. i smiled at this because I knew I was great at making and designing clothes.

I walked to the woman behind the huuuge desk.

"Hello~ I saw that your taking interns?" I asked. "Why, yes." She said. "I would like to, umm, apply." "Sure, how old are you?" she asked. oh. no! I'm not legal yet! D: "Uh.. 17." "Great! We need a young and enthusiastic girl. Plaese, sit down. I'll tell Ms. Lee I've found an intern." "Great! Thanks!" I said, happily and walked to the couches.

Yay! I hope things go well~