Lucky!

Designing My Heart

Grey - What that charcter's thinking

Teal - Lyrics of a song

Navy - Time, date or where they are.

Maroon - Phone conversation

Dark Green - Texting

Dark Violet - Speaking in English

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOUR POV

"Miyoung! I can't believe you got us tickets to Teen Top's first fanmeet!!" Haneul screamed at my ear. "Teehee~ I got my sources~" I winked. "We got great seats too!" Mina added.

The lights went out and Teen Top went on stage.

"Annyeong~" Niel screamed. Fans immediatley screamed. "Hello, everyone!" L.Joe said in english. Waa~ I love him! "Miyoung! Don't die! at least, not now!" Eunjung joked.

They performed lots of covers of songs like Heartbeat and Candy.

"They're so awesome!" Yuri whispered. We nodded in agreement.

The members each did a solo. CAP and L.Joe rapped. Niel and Chunji sang. Changjo and Ricky danced.

"Okay, as a token of appreciation, We're gonna call out a seat number and that lucky person will come up the stage and be here with us. You can take you friends uo here, too." CAP explained.

Us, fans prayed it would be us. I hope I'm the one.

"Okay... seat number 2....4....8! Come up here!" Ricky screamed. Everyone checked to see what their seat number was. "Oh my god! Miyoung!" Yuri screamed. "What?!" I asked and turned to look at my number... 248 "EEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!" the 5 of us screamed.

"Seat number 248~ come up~" Chunji sang. I ran up the stage, so excited.

"Oh~ Hello. You must be our lucky Andromeda." Changjo said. I nodded shyly. "What's your name?" Ricky asked. "P-Park Miyoung i-imnida." I stuttered. "Park Miyoung. Isn't she cute?" Chunji asked the audience. Most of them were jealous and said no. But, my friends loudly screamed yes. "Are those your friends?" Niel asked. "N-ne." "Come up here, Miyoung's friends!" Changjo said. They came up and hugged me.

"You guys look like you can dance. Do you know our dance steps?" Changjo asked. We nodded. Well, we are in a dance group. "Okay, great. If you dance now, we'll give you a prize." L.Joe said. We looked at each other and nodded.

The music played and we positioned ourselves. I was Niel and L.Joe since we were only 5. Haneul started to dance first since she was Ricky. Eunjung was CAP but her bias is Niel. Mina was Chunji and Yuri was Changjo.

We danced our butts off and the audience clapped at our talent. Even the boys clapped.

"Waa! Very nice." Changjo smiled. "You win the prize then." L.Joe said. What is the prize?

CAP handed us signed albums and posters. Chunji took out his camera and took pictures.

"Thank you Miyoung and friends." CAP said. We went back to our seats, completely happy.

"We're sorry to say this but, we've come to the end of the fanmeet." Niel sadly said. Everyone went 'awwwww.' "We had a really fun time. We hope you keep on supporting us!" Ricky said with some aegyo.

The boys left the stage and the fans left the building.

~The car ride home~

"Dude, what just happened?" Eunjung asked. "I don't know but, that was awesome." Mina answered. "Miyoung! We're so happy to have a friend like you." Haneul said. "Hehe~ Thanks! I'm just glad I wasn't clumsy on stage." I joked. They laughed because they know I'm clumsy.

"I wonder if they'll remember us..." I asked. "I don't think they will." Yuri said. They wondered,too but, agreed to Yuri. "Heh~ At least we'll remember this night forever~"

 

L.JOE'S POV

"That Miyoung girl is pretty cute, right?" Changjo asked. She was pretty cute and she's talented, too. I slowly nodded and Chunji screamed, "Awww! Our maknae's got a crush!" "I don't but, I think L.Joe hyung likes her! He didn't talk that much when they were on stage!" Changjo defended. "Good point. L.Joe?" Chunji expected an answer. I just rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

 

I hope we see her... I mean... them again.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!

First chapter! :D

Whatcha think?

Sorry for the boring chapter ._.

Anyways,

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

And for those who already have, Thank you! ^^

I hope you give this lots of love~~

♥cho_miyoung