Coravada Kingdom

Cool-Heart princess

OC POV

I felt dazzling after open my eyes. Oh! I guess I’m in Werewolves World, it is so dark here. The moon was blue, so everything seems very dark. I stand on my feet and turn around trying to find Baekhyun but, instead I found another guy that lying down on the snow, Luhan.

I stepped closer to him and kneel down, trying to capture his image into my memory. His angelic face just melted my cool-heart down. His gentle attitude, his sweet voice helped me to forget every terrible thing that happened just in 3 days that I meet him. He brings me the thing that I never had, trust.

I brush his hair and snow of his face to get the full view of him. I guess this is the right time to admire him as he can’t hear what I’m thinking. His fair skin, brown-blonde hair, big-round eyes, cute nose, pink cheeks and his sweet, soft lips just made up a perfect face. He seems to be angel than a vampire. I gasped after hearing a groan escapes his throat like he is waking up.

I stand up, hesitantly to wake him up because we need to find Baekhyun as fast as possible and hurry back to Vampire World. I suddenly get worry about Baekhyun, he is afraid of the dark but he can’t use his light thought. He has been through the Connect Door, he lost his power.

I kneeled down once again, calling his name softly.

“Luhan, Luhan, wake up.” I said and shake him a little bit.

“Hmmm” He groans. “Wake up! Baekhyun is waiting for us.” I called out.

“I hurt my back.” He tried to sit up by himself but he couldn’t then I decided to help him out. I put his hand on my shoulder and help him to stand.

“Are you okay?” I asked to make sure he’s fine. “I’m fine.” He replied with a soft smile.

“You sure? You look terrible. Did you hit something when you fell down?” My eyebrows joined together.

“I guess I fell on a bunch of stones there.” He said with the pain showed on his face.

“Turn around” I ordered. “But…” he hesitated.

“Turn around now. We are in hurry.” I demanded. “Okay.”

I placed my right hand on his back and healed him. “Does the pain ease?” I asked.

“Pretty much, how you do that?” Luhan asked curiously.

 

“I learned it from my old friend.” I replied. “You had a friend?” he kept asking.

“Hey! I’m friendly. Don’t you think I’m heartless?” I yelled at him.

“Ah! That’s your true side.” He said and giggling his head off.

“Bull! You need to buckle down on finding Baekhyun.” I said and glared at him.

“Wait! But did you see Baekhyun when you woke up?”

“No, there is no sign of him. I guess he’s gone before we reach up here.” I replied.

“No. I’m sure he was trapped in somewhere else.”

“Where is somewhere else you’re talking about?”

“There are two kingdoms in Werewolves world. One is Ruan where we are now and another is Coravada where Baekhyun is. Ruan is blue and Coravada is red. I think Baekhyun should be okay as there is light there. I guess we just wait for Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris to ensure that we won’t spread out again.” Luhan command.

“I guess so.” I agreed but I can’t take Baekhyun of my mind. He is still a vampire there. I was worried to sick.

Baekhyun POV

‘Ugh! What the heck is happening?’ I thought to myself after I woke up in a fancy bedroom. The room is full of white and pink things. I guess this is a girl room. I got up from the queen size bed and explore the room. Pink flowers wallpaper, LCD TV, fancy pink closet, white desk everything is beautiful. I heard the door knob shaking. After the door open, I saw a little girl with long curly hair, cute face and a white dress. She was about 8 to 9 years old. Well, she looks like a princess.

“Oh! You’re awake.” She exclaimed with a sweet, small voice. “Yeah! Are you the one who save me?” I asked her.

“Hmmm…” She nodded and continued “You’re fine?”

“Sure! I’m full of energy.” I said with a smile and tilted my head. I was shocked when I caught her blush. Then she turned around to escape my gaze.

“Ummm…  Prepare yourself. You’re going to meet my father.” She said and run away.

“What’s with her?” I shrugged and prepare myself as she told me to.

Knock Knock

“Sir, princess and the king are waiting for you.” One maid told me.

“I’ll be done soon.”

So, she is a princess. Great! The dungeon is waiting for me for making a princess blush.

I ran down stairs. Wow, this looks like villa than a castle. Every furniture is luxury likes in the human world. As I reached the dining room, the princess ran toward me and grabbed my arm. She faced me then I raised my left eyebrow. “Hmmm???”

She didn’t answer me. She faced her father and said “Dad! What do you think of my fiancé?”

What? Fiancé? She is my fiancée? Oh! My world just collapse.

“Did he agree with your confession?” Her dad just asked her playfully, completely ignoring me who is standing here with thousand question.

“Ha-ha! Areal, your fiancé is getting confuse. Go to play with other, we need to talk.” He ordered his daughter.

After the princess named Areal left, the father said. “Welcome, sir. Let’s have a seat.”

“Thanks.” I replied and sat down.

“Well, to begin with. This is Werewolves World. I knew that you aren’t a werewolf more like a vampire.”

“Yes, obviously I am.” I said honestly. “I knew that you are a prince since I saw your ring on your left hand.” The ring he’s talking about is the ring to represent my light.

“Can you explain me? I’m confusing. When I opened my Vampire memory, everything became dark.”

“Well, because you are in Werewolves world. Vampire memory is not allowed.”

“Oh!”

“Areal is the first one who seeing you lying in the garden near the Connect Door. You are lucky for not trapped into Ruan Kingdom. We are please for letting you to go back to your Vampire Kingdom but our Connect Door is illegal. The way to go back to another world is through Ruan Kingdom. You are forbidden there so, to let you to pass through Ruan Kingdom is wedding for you and Areal. Don’t worry, Areal is a good girl.”

“Oh, I think I really disturb you.”

“No, I’m please to help you to go back.” He smiled at me.

I think he just feels sorry for me but, he looks so sad. Something is mystery about the opposite of the two kingdoms and I’ll find it out.