The Prince of Werewolves World

Cool-Heart princess

Sehun's POV

Luhan looked at me and said:
"Sehun, I gotta go after her. She can't go anywhere especially Werewolves world, she is a criminal. Take care."
Luhan jumped into the cave and disappear in the dark.
I kneeled down, is that because of me that cause them to be lost into werewolves world? Yeah! It is definitely because of my silly game. I'm so sorry, guys. I didn't expect this to happen. 
Okay! Sehun, Calm down and you'll be okay. Just find the twins and go after them.
Zzzzzz
Aish, that's it again. The heavy breathe, I can feel it. What is that?
I whirled around and I saw....
End of Sehun's POV
 
Kai's POV
I blocked the guy's chi and let the soldiers carry him away. This guy looks so young, he might be about my age. If you wanna ask who am I? Well, I'm a werewolf, prince of Werewolves world and I'm here to complete a mission. I smirked.
 
Last night
With my legs on the table, I sip my drink.
"Kai, you got an important mission." My gloomy father said. 
"What is it?" I asked as I was interested about what he said but I wasn't. 
I was starring at the television in front of me.
"You gotta go to Vampire world and do whatever it takes to bring your brother and the criminals home." Father said angrily, I can felt his anger spread out from his body. 
I suddenly agree "Okay, father! Nothing much." 
Then I realized that "What? I have another brother" I said, almost yelled, at my father.
"Of course, you do. Your blood relative brother."
"." I muttered quietly. Afterward, my elder brother came in. 
"What is it, dad? I heard Kai yell." D.O, my gentle, caring brother asked.
"It's about the princess and princes in the Vampire world. We have to get them before they kill us."
"Oh! I never thought that it would be this serious." D.O exclaimed.
"Whatever, Kai. Get them because you are the only one of the world that can go to another world without using Connect Door." 
* Connect Door is the way to go to the other world example The Dark crevasse but, if you pass thought Connect Door, your power will be lose until you go back to your own world then your power will be back. Kai's force is teleportation so, he can go to Vampire world  without losing his force.*
"Father? I appreciate that." I told him and smirked.
 
End Flashback
 
"What's we going to do next, Prince Kai?" The captain asked.
"Find whoever those Kris and Chanyeol are." I ordered.
"But we got less power." The captain asked and bowed as apologize.
"That's okay, I don't mind. Seems like I gotta do this on my own." I said and looked away.
"What are you gonna do, sir?" He asked curiously.
"Being this child." I said and gazed at the child that got blocked. He's lying on the ground, he lost conciseness.
I pretend to be the boy named Sehun by exchanging our souls and teleported to find Kris and Chanyeol. To be honest, I didn't believe that I have another brother. I grown up with D.O and no one else. Well, D.O was enough for me because I'm getting tire whenever D.O started scolding me for doing something wrong. D.O was more like a mother than a brother to me. After all, D.O also an idiot, too. When he lost a game, he just spilt the earth and drop the game then closed it back.
I teleported to everywhere but there are no sign of them until I reach the south-tern sea.
"Where are they?" I mumbled quietly to myself then I heard someone talked beside the  bush on my left side. I sneaked up and yelled like found them.
"Pigabu! I found you." I said and pointed at them. "Yah! Sehun. That's not the way you yelled when you found us. You more like 'Chigachigagu' " The creepy one said. I guess he is Chanyeol. "Wo, I just wanna change my style." I lied. 
"Well, did you found Luhan and Vamper ?" The taller one said. He maybe Kris.
"Yeah! And where is Baekhyun? You supposed to be team right?" Chanyeol shot his question. What? The sweet-looking guy should be Luhan. The grey princess should be Vamper but who is Baekhyun? Ugh forget it, just get rid of these colorful guys.
"I almost forget that. They are trapped into Werewolves world. Quick go and help them." I said as I was worried.
"How is that happen?" Kris asked furiously.
"That's beside the point. Come on and hit the road." I yelled and ran then they followed me. It's about to end.
End of Kai POV
 
Sehun POV
I was dazzling. I tried to open my eyes and get use to the environment around me. Empty room except for the old mirror in front of me, I gasped after seeing my face. It's not me. It's another guy, I don't know. Damn it. What really happen? I open my Vampire memory.
* Vampire memory is used to see what happen in the past clearly even you are very young, but Vampire memory requires lots of power so, vampires don't use it often.*
I gasped one more, the guy in the black suit blocked my chi so, I won't be able to move.
What about the twins? They might be attacked by him, too. Ugh, what actually happen to us? Especially, what do they want?
I tried to move but my chi was blocked and I was tied by a chain. I hate this situation when I'm not able to do anything.
 
End of Sehun's POV
 
Author's POV
Kai led Kris and Chanyeol to the dark cave and pointed into the cave. 
"They trapped in there." Kai said.
"Let's go and find them. Luhan and Vamper couldn't be on their own. They are forbidden." Chanyeol said.
"You hit the nail on the head, we must go. C'mon Sehun." Kris ordered but Kai didn't obey.
"Go by yourself." He said and pushed the twin inside there. 
"Time to question the witness." Kai turned back and teleport to his gang, already to question the poor witness who owning his body.