The wedding

Cool-Heart princess

"Our son is going to marry, soon." Th mother said with smile on her face.

"It's great, I have been worried to sick for finding a queen for our son. And now we found her, she is perfect for him." The kind replied. 
"I wish she can change his childish into a true king that the people can trust on." 
"the left things to worry about is the experiments. They would be killed in that danger." 
"All we can do is giving them advises and let them trust each other." 
The happiness turned into worried after thinking of the dangerous experiment that the new couple must of been through after they married.
 
Luhan's P.O.V
"Aren't you mad at me?" She asked while crossing her hands on her chest, lean on the wall and starring at my face.
"No, not at all. Why you ask me that?" I answered with foolish face.
"I mean like you are going to marry a girl you didn't even know her name just because she bite you and harm you like this." 
"I know you name, princess Vamper." I replied and I know what she want to ask me.
"How do you..?" See, my sixth sense is great.
"You are the only crown princess in the vampire world." I cut her word and replied her in sudden.
"You don't seem as cold and heartless as the other people said at all." I said and continued "I think you are funny." 
I giggled as I saw her shock expression "Me? Funny? Not many people told me that I was Funny." 
"you do funny, look at the way you talk and act. You are funny." I rejected and pointed at her.
"I'm not funny." she yelled back
"You are." I kept insulting her. She was cute.
"No, I'm not." she just can't let it go.
"You..."
Knock Knock
"Open the door." She said firmly but I still giggled as she tried to show everyone that she is strong but actually she tried to defend by herself even though she hurt but she tried to build the invisible walls around herself. As I said she was actually enjoyable and funny but she just didn't want to show it. I wish I can help her go back to herself and find her happiness once again.
End of Luhan P.O.V
 
Vamper POV
"You have to prepare for you wedding." Marie ordered and walked out.
"Prepare for the wedding, we are going to marry in he next 1 hour." I told him.
"Seems like you don't really care about it." Luhan said and gave me a smug smile. 
"Why I have to? Married with a prince, not bad." I said teasingly.
"Not if you are a princess." He said and walked toward me,  he leaned closer to me and continued "a funny princess."
"I'm not funny." Oh gosh, I can't believed he still repeat that even though I tried to change our subject of conversation.
"Even though, you tried but I'll keep repeating that YOU ARE FUNNY muhahahaha." 
What? He can read my mind.
"Telepathy, isn't it?" I asked exhaustingly as I already knew that answer.
"Brilliant, princess Vamper." He adored and clapped his hands.
"I'm not a baby." I demanded.
"You are, you are so cute and gloopy."
What kind of word is this?
"Half of gloomy and half of loopy." He answer as he can read my mind. Sounds like I don't have to talk to him anymore, just think then he knew it.
"It's a brilliant idea." He called out. Again.
"May you stop reading my mind and give me some respect?" I asked as ordered.
"I respect you." He started insulting me.
"Geez, first I thought you are easy to talk to." 
"I am." He made an excuse.
"You are not." I rejected.
He pouted cutely. 
"Thanks." He gave me a smug smile. I gasped when I noticed that he can read my mind. 
"You are blushing." Good, he started teasing again.
 
Knock Knock
"Prince Luhan and Princess Vamper please change for the wedding." Marie reported.
"Got it." I yelled back.
 
I spun around, flares appeared around me, my clothes change to a black dress that vampire used to wear in the wedding.
Then he spun too, his clothes change to  black suit that fits him properly, I can't deny he is adorable.
"Hmmm?" He tilted his head and blinked as he noticed that I was staring at him.
"Ready to go, your highness?" he gave me his hand, I place my arm in his and we start the wedding.
 
Wedding church
The song of wedding spread into my ears, I saw many vampires here. My dad, his second wife and...him were sitting in the front seat on the left side and prince Luhan's parents and his younger brother, prince Sehun, were sitting in the front seat at the right side. His best friends prince Kris and prince Chanyeol of Culder Kingdom were there, too, at the second row.
Everyone clapped their hands when I and Luhan walked on the red carpet on the way to the god sculpture in front of us.
As we made it through the way, we were standing in front of all those vampires. We bowed at the sculpture, turned around and bowed at our parents while my dad and Luhan's parent were standing and bowed us back. 
I hate the end of the wedding, the bride and the groom must kiss in front of the guests.
"Vamper, it's time for a kiss." Luhan whispered beside my ear "Are you okay with that?" He continued.
"I'm sure okay with that." I replied.
Then Luhan leaned, tilted his head and gave me a kiss.
Everybody clapped their hands and the wedding end.
 
Luhan's POV
Our families went to have a speech for the wedding as we are prince and princess of vampire world.
I felt something deep inside me, Werewolves soldier, were coming... for us.
I decided to tell her, now she is my wife, and she should know what I know.
"Werewolves soldiers are coming." I whispered.
"For what?" She asked back with cool voice.
"Trouble" I replied.
'Why' I heard her thought to herself so that I answer quickly.
"Our wedding, you are a criminal for biting me." 
"Hmmm?" She raised one eyebrow. She seem to cool, she didn't even show fear in the mind.
'I've been waiting for this moment to happen.'
Again. 
"What are you thinking, your highness." I asked
"Trouble." She said heartlessly.
 
Vamper's POV
I knew he can read my mind but I don't really care. I don't like to talk much though.
I starred at the hallway along the church.
I can hear the footsteps of those killers, I've been waiting for them for 15
long years to revenge for her, for my mother.
"No, princess. You can't." Luhan demanded.
"I just can't let go." I rejected.
"I don't really know what happen to you in the past, but please trust me." He turned me to face him and looked me in the eyes. "Just trust me for once."
 
"They came." The king or my father-in-law called out.
A moment later a bunch of werewolves soldier arrived. They are in uniforms, quiet formal. They kneeled and bow as respecting then a captain said "My apologize, your highness, but we have to stop your wedding." 
"Why?" Luhan replied, quiet short question but long description.
"Your wedding is illegal."
"But Vampire world and werewolves world have promised that we won't involved in another issue." 
"But your highness, the princess is half vampire and half human. If she born a prince, he would have an incredible power and he could destroy everything that might be harmful to the 6 world."
The 6 world, he was talking about, are vampire werewolves mermaid human hell and heaven.
"We've already married." I said confidently.
I can see the soldier widened his eyes and starred at both of us.
"My apologize, your majesty, seem like the last thing you can do is finding black diamond, and the last thing we can do is...hunting you down." He ordered.
"Doesn't looks easy, at all." I stepped forward and face him. I burned my flame in my eyes then he suddenly said:
"Prince, princess I have to by the messages to the king. Good evening."
After they've gone, I settled my flame.
"I told you to trust me." Luhan blamed.
"I do." I said and his sweetness came back again.