My step little brother

Cool-Heart princess

 

"Sis, you are so cool, may be hot is better." immediately, a 16 years old boy ran toward me.
"I didn't even remember that you are related to me." I answered. He dropped his face down, I knew he was so innocent, he doesn't seem as bad as his mother, and I'm trying to hate him.
"Go away, sis Vamper doesn't want to play with you." Then another boy spoke. He was Sehun.
"She wanted to." Baekhyun rejected.
Yes, that foolish kid named Baekhyun.
"No." Sehun yelled back.
"I can't believe they keep arguing after these 4 years." Prince Kris said with tired expression. 
"Yeah!" Prince Chanyeol, his twin, agreed. They don't look like twin because Prince Chanyeol is so childish.
"Silent, kid." Luhan said.
"We are about 16 now." Baekhyun and Sehun shouted at the same time.
I can't believed these prince are so childish.
 
The night
"I have to got to your kingdom?" I asked eagerly, I swear I never done it before.
"We have to protect you. Their target is you and you are my queen, my funny queen." He held me hand, he was s gentle but it would be better if he stop calling me 'Funny'.
"I can protect myself." I said confidently.
"After we are married, our pains and power would be share. So, we have to stay together." He explained.
"Your highness, I think you better go with Luhan." Kris commend.
"Yeah! Luhan's kingdom is full of flowers." Prince Chanyeol said and making 'dreaming' expression.
"I hate flowers." I called out.
"Oh!" 
"I want to go too." Baekhyn yelled from the back. Everyone turned around and looked at him.
"Hes hes" I heard him catch his breath.
"I don't allow you to enter my kingdom." Sehun who was leaning on the tree rejected.
"Who ask you? I was asking my brother-in-law." Baekhyun said and spit his tougne at Sehun.
"Luhan is my brother." Sehun yelled.
"Vamper is my sister." Baekhyun yelled back too.
"That's okay, Sehun. Maybe he just want to stay near his sister." Luhan agreed to let Baekhyun got with us.
"Yeah!" Bakhyun jumped.
"Puff" Sehun pouted.
"Krisus, may be we should go there too." Chanyeol command.
"We can't, we disturb the new couple." Kris rejected.
"That's okay, we'll talk about the honeymoon later." Luhan said without any feeling about the word 'honeymoon' he just said.
I felt like...shy. No no way, I'm shy. This is impossible. "Sis, you face is getting red. Did you catch a cold?" Baekhyun asked with worried.
"No, I'm fine." 
"Baekhyun, you erted. Vamper is blushing." Chanyeol yelled.
"Chanyeol, shut up". Kris smacked Chanyeol's head from the back. "My apologize your majesty." 
"Gee, Kris, you always act like a grown up but you always ask me to go to Human world with you just to watch Toy Story Series." Chanyeol said with anger.
"Chanyeol, you idiot." Kris glare at Chanyeol.
Haha, these princes are too cute.
"You know Vamper, I don't like it when you admire other man than me." Luhan leaned closer, looked me into the eyes like he was trying to capture any mistakes.
"W...what?" Ugghh... I can't believed these princes changed my attitudes in just 10 hours.
 A split second later
"Hahaha, looks at your face, so funny." Luhan laughter just burst out.
"^O^" Luhan face...
"-_-" My face...
"OoO" Others...
"What? She's funny right, hahaha" Luhan kept laughing.
"He...He" Others TRIED to laugh too.
"Stop laughing" I demanded.
"Hahaha" 
He jus can't stop.
 
On the way to Zaster kingdom
Baekhyun's POV
Hi! My name is Baekhyun. I guess you knew me right? I'm the prince of Vanerse kingdom. Princess' Vamper brother. I'm pretty proud. I knew she dislike me but I love her. She is the only sibling I have. Sehun kept insulting me that sis hate me and want to chase me away but who care, I completely ignore it. Sehun is my classmate in the Vampire royal high school. He said that he has a brother and they played with each other everyday. Sometimes I felt sad too. I wanted her to play with me, helping me doing my homework, teach me every things and always be there when I need her.
First, when I was 6 years old, I thought because I have different eyes and hair color from her so that she don't want to play with me. I even tried to change my hair and eyes color from blue to grey too but it kept come back to blue again. 
I don't blame her, the only thing I want her to do is accept me as her brother. I love you my only one sister.
 
Luhan's POV
I heard everything Baekhyun thought. I don't know what happened to them, but I want her to accept Baekhyun too. He's so lonely at school, because he was a prince so everyone tried to get to him just for benefits. I looked at Vamper. Her eyes were still, looking outside of the royal horse carriage, without any emotion.
'What is the black diamond, the captain talking about?' 
I heard what she thought once again.
"It is the pearl that use to control the energy of eternal princes that horned from half human and half vampire queen." I replied.
Everyone interests attend on me.
"Where is it?" Chanyeol asked curiously.
"Mermaid world." kris answered.
Good, kris knows it too. I wish he could help me find that diamond.
"I hate going underwater." Sehun complained.
"Who ask you to go there?" Baekhyun said
"My bro go there too." Sehun replied.
"Okay, stop arguing. We'll go there together next week."
"Why can't we go now?" Vamper asked.
"It is the rule, we can't go anywhere due to a week after the wedding." I explained.
"That will be a boring week, doesn't it?" Baekhyun said.
"Yeah, I think so." Chanyeol supported.
"Not if I was there too." Sehun smirked and raised his eyesbrow.
Yeah, Sehun always come with crazy idea.