Fire the Pheonix

Cool-Heart princess

Author POV

“Where should we begin to search for Chanyeol and Kris?” Vamper asked.

“Chanyeol and Kris don’t have power right now. So, they might go to a small town that they can live in for a while.” Luhan replied.

“But werewolves won’t allow vampire to live in their land.” Vamper rejected.

“So, there must be a place that werewolves are not allowed.”

“That is impossible. Werewolves are known as the most powerful creatures in the 6 worlds. There are no ways that they won’t allow to be in their own world.”

“You mean a place that they don’t want to go to or another word, a place where other kind of creature are gathering to live in that place.” Luhan exclaimed as he clicks his fingers and smile.

“There are many places in this world to use to hold other people from other world and use them as slaves. This idea is created by Ruan King.” Vamper reminds about book that was about werewolves’ world.

“I think we should help those people, so we can gather them to fight and rescue Baekhyun.” Luhan said, Vamper nodded and continued their journey. They walked straight to the west. Then they reached a large field at nearly sunset.

It was quiet, only the sound of the breath of Vamper and sound of the wind.

“It looks like an empty field. I think they cut the trees. We still can see their roots.” Luhan said and pointed to the roots of many trees. This field must have been a forest.

“Why are they cut tree? Werewolves also need to breathe using oxygen?” Vamper asked.

“For the factory may be.”

“I guess so.”

Vamper noticed that there are many seeds left on the ground. She just grabbed some of it and put it into her pocket and goes after Luhan.

Soon after, they found a small old town.

“Ha-chu” Luhan sneezed because of the dirt around them.

“This town seems pretty old.” Vamper muttered.

“Sure, it is. But I think these people might be good.”Luhan tried to encourage himself while crying inside his heart.

“Wait, werewolves’ world is an old world. Their clothes are different from us. We have to change.” Luhan told Vamper.

“Then we have to steal.” Vamper smirked and dashed to grab clothes that hanging beside an old house and quickly exchanged.

“Wait! We shouldn’t.” Luhan yelled. “But if it is for our safety, maybe I should.” Then he grabbed another suit. He changed, too. They walked along a small way. There are many old, destroyed, abundance houses on the both sides. They kept walking until they reach a big house, more like a barn, at the dead end road.

“What actually happens here?” Luhan muttered.

“Go and ask the villagers.” Vamper commanded. Luhan grabbed her hands and got into the house. “Excuse me” Luhan shouted. “Can anybody help us?”

“Excuse me, sir. Where are you from?” A fancy old man asked.

“Why are they asking me that?” Luhan whispered to Vamper.

“Because they are human. I can feel their sense.” Vamper whispered back.

“I’m human and vampire. What about all of you?” Vamper said.

“We are human, too. We are happy to see you. I’m Zhang Zi, the leader of this village.”

“But, my husband is vampire. Don’t worry we won’t hurt you. We’re prince and princess of Vampire world.” They said and bowed at the man.

“Okay, we please to meet you. If you’ll stay here please be careful, there is a monster out there. The destroyed buildings are cause by the monster.”

“I don’t lose my power when I come here. I guess I can help you.” Vamper told them.

“Thanks. I really appreciate that.” The man bowed back.

The Night Come

“Vamper, be careful.” Luhan yelled.

“Sure.” Vamper yelled back.

She flew and jumped the roofs of the building using her air bending then a giant, green, glassy came out. She was ready to fight but, it doesn’t seem to mind her. It just hit the building like it was demanding in something that someone has taken it away from it. She jumped in front of it and yelled “Come on, little dude. What’s your problem?”

‘Little?’ Luhan thought himself.

It just walked away from her and hit the other one. “What’s your problem?” She yelled again.

It turned to face her. She can feel it pain and sorrow. When she was trying to touch it, it ran away. Then she decided to follow it to the empty field.

“Vamper!!!” Luhan shouted, trying to follow her but he lost her sight, already.

“She will be okay.” Mr. Zhang Zi patted Luhan’s shoulder. The people are waiting for her, wishing that she will be alright.

“I wish you would be alright.” Luhan mumbled and kept his eyes out through the window.

Vamper POV

It ran too fast. It was heading to the empty field outside the town. I followed it then it disappeared into a sculpture of Ana pheonix

“It wasn’t a monster, it is a spirit.” I exclaimed. What should I do? If I leave now, the people still cannot be safe from the spirit. I should meditate.

I sat on the ground, closed my eyes and meditate. I have learned it from Tao.

Everything is connected, the environment is connected. The earth, the air, the fire, the water are different but, they are connected. The soul, the body, the spirit, the power are connected.

I can feel it now, I see my old friends, Lay and Tao, Lay are all white, and Tao are all black. They both pointed to the empty field then to the sculpture. They both disappeared and Luhan showed up. He picked the seed and gave it to me. When I held the seed, he also disappeared. Then I opened my eyes. When I unfold my hand, I was holding seed. 

I stood up and looked at the eagle sculpture. What with the field, the phoenix, and the seed?

They want to tell me something. I went back to the town and asked them “Why are the trees destroyed?”

“They have been cut for the raw materials for the factories.” Mr. Zhang Zi said with sad expression. “Then they sell back to us. We have to work to get those things prepared for winter. King Ruan is so cruel.”

“I still can’t see anything related to the monster.” I said with worry.

“You’ll figure it out soon.” Luhan said and smiled at me. “Um” I nodded.

The Next Day at Sunset

There it goes again. “Gloomy monster, come on and let have a talk.” I shouted at its face but, again it completely ignored me. I kept following it and I’m holding the seed. When I faced it again, it tried to hit me. “Wait, who are you, spirit?” Now, it stays still. I put my hand on its head.

Everything is connected, the environment is connected. The earth, the air, the fire, the water are different but, they are connected. The soul, the body, the spirit, the power are connected.

The spirit changed into a red, giant phoenix. I gasped. Everyone is gathering around me.

“You are the spirit of the forest. Your home has been destroyed so, you want to destroy their home, too, but they didn’t destroy your home. They are innocent. You know what I found this everywhere.” I showed him the seed that I was holding all the time. Then I placed it on his claw. “The forest will be back one day.” I said and fondled his beak. He lay down onto ground like he respects me.

“Now, phoenix, you are my pet. I shall name you ‘Fire’ represents for my favorite bending. You like it?” I fondled his head once again. Fire nodded.

“Thank you, Princess Vamper and prince Luhan for helping us.”All of the villagers bowed us.

“Don’t thank me, I didn’t do anything.” Luhan smiled with shame, and waved his hand.

“You’re welcome.” I bowed them back.

“We want to help you on your journey. I’ll get you some money and stuff.” Mr. Zhang Zi required.

“But you need them, too. Perhaps, you just keep this as a secret for your and our safety.” I said.

“You need them more than we do and we won’t tell anyone, you were here. We keep it to our grave.”

“Thank you so much.” Then after we received the stuff and money, we started flying to continue our journey with Fire also. I sat on his neck and Luhan sat on his back. I think we just have one more friend our small gang.

“You are fantastic, my queen.” Luhan hugged my behind and put his chin on my right shoulder.

“Don’t be lame. We have to find all of them as fast as possible.”