Winter Break

Hoping For Holiday Happiness

 

[Chapter 1]

 

Winter Break

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh.” A tall girl groaned in annoyance. With her hair short but her legs long, she was definitely at an envious height to others. “My brain is completely fried.” She complained, lolling her head back while waiting for her order to arrive.

 

The girl wasn't alone though. Next to her was a much smaller girl who's eyes came up to the latter's shoulders. In her hands was a delicious bubble tea drink that she sipped at happily. The little one looked up at her much taller friend. “But Soo, I thought you wrote about Harry Potter for your final?” Her head tilted to the side innocently. She looked so cute...and she wasn't even trying.

 

Sooyoung sighed and put her hands on her hips. “I did, but writing a 7 paragraph essay in one hour about why people would hate your topic isn't really exciting, Sunny.” Her head rolled to one shoulder and stared at the the girl who was nodding in agreement. “That's pretty much like you having to write about why people would hate video games.”

 

Hearing about people hating her most favorite thing in the world made the little one stare at her with wide eyes. Sunny gasped loudly and covered with one hand “Soo! I could never do that! That's...That's gamer suicide!” She shook her head quickly with closed eyes as if trying to shake the words out.

 

The taller girl chuckled at the little one's display. “It's times like these where I wonder how you're older than me. You have the mentality of a middle schooler!” That made the girl stop rattling her brain. Sunny opened , ready to protest when a bell was rung behind the counter. “Oh! Food's here! Yay!” Sooyoung stated happily. In an instant, she was pressed up against the register counter. Sunny decided it was best to save her breath. Once food was the topic, words would go in one ear and out the other. She watched the giant rub her hands together as the tray was getting filled with...four orders? “Any idea where Hyoyeon is? She's usually here by now.” Sooyoung questioned, her eyes never peeling off of the food that was now salivating for.

 

“I don't know.” Sunny shrugged, the the giant never noticed it. “It's really weird though don't you think? She's been showing up late for the past couple of weeks.” She took a quick sip of her drink as she too watched the tray being filled. Her mind began to wander with reasons for their friend's late arrival. “Oh! What if she has a boyfriend and is secretly hanging out with him before coming to meet us?”

 

That last bit was enough to make Sooyoung glance over at her little companion. “I guess that would make sense.” Her head bobbed up and down the conclusion her friend brewed up. “Maybe she finally found a guy that dances just as good as she does.” The giant snickered by herself, remembering the time she had purposely set up her friend with a guy who couldn't do a simple 8-count to save his life. Their first, and last, date only last 30 minutes. It would have been shorter but Hyoyeon was being nice that day.

 

Sunny nodded with the words that lingered in the air. “They don't call her 'Dancing Queen' for nothing.” Her mind pondered to the time when she set up the Dancing Queen with one of her video game friends. He ended up doing Dance Dance Revolution in front of Hyoyeon...with no game system around. That date didn't last long either. Again Sunny's lips trapped the plastic straw in her drink as she continued to imagine what Hyoyeon's boyfriend would be like.

 

However, Sooyoung's attention had already gone back to the food. The words just said had indeed gone in one ear and out the other. Grabbing the tray, the skyscraper turned to her companion. “Go grab the table before some stranger decides to take it.” She ordered, giving her friend a little nudge with her foot. “I'll be there soon.” She tried hard not to spill the orders of soup balancing delicately in her hands.

 

Sunny complied willingly and strolled over to their usual table at the edge of the mall eatery. The table was undoubtedly the biggest table there as it had 10 chairs spaced evenly around it. If they really wanted to, an eleventh chair could be added. Although, everyone would be shoulder to shoulder with each other. The smaller girl smiled happily when she knew it wasn't taken. It was a Thursday after all. Such a random day of the week for a get together. Sunny pulled back a chair, claiming her usual seat. “Got it!” She flagged over Sooyoung. Her eyes scanned the other nine empty seats at the round table before looking around the eatery for the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Got it!” Sunny's voice echoed softly through the eatery making two other girls turn to look at the source. Both watched the girl sit and pull out a metallic rose colored DSi from her bag and quickly play with the hand held game system.

 

A brunette giggled at the sight of her friend. “Looks like Sunny and Sooyoung are done first.” She stated looking over to her friend with blonde hair that barely touched her shoulders.

 

The blonde turned to see the waving Sunny before facing the long haired brunette. “Yup.” She nodded in agreement. Everyone knew that if you were to put Sooyoung and food together, she'd be the first for everything. The first to order, the first to eat, and the first to finish. The blonde's eyes went to the sandwich shop's menu mounted on a back wall. “What do you want Fany-ah?” She glanced over at her friend. Her eyes quickly scanning the latter before settling back on the girl's face.

 

Tiffany looked at the menu, reading off the many ingredients that could be stuffed into a sub sandwich. As tempting as everything seemed, she wasn't really in the mood to chomp down on anything. Her attention went back to her friend. “Anything you get, TaeTae. I'm not really hungry. Maybe we could half a sandwich?” Her head tilted as she presented her eye smiles hoping it would convince her friend to agree.

 

Taeyeon, who grew very much accustomed to 'TaeTae', flashed a smile and nodded to her companion. “Sounds like a good idea.” Without any hesitation, the blonde turned to face the man behind the counter and recited her order. As the man made the sandwich in front of them, she noticed her friend fumble through her wallet for some money. “Fany-ah, don't worry about the money. I'll pay for all of it.” TaeTae insisted as she placed her hand over her friend's fingers. Their physical contact was something that would always make the blonde smile. Slowly, she realized that her face was starting to heat up. Aigoo, why am I like this every-

 

“But TaeTae!” Tiffany cried out pulling her hands away from her friend. “I wanna buy the food for you once! You always pay!” The blonde's cheeks turned back to its usual hue as her eyebrows raised, boggled by her friend's unusual behavior. “What kind of friend am I if I keep taking things from you? Let me pay! Please?” Fany fluttered her eyelids as she pouted.

 

Seeing the begging display pulled a smile from Taeyeon. Oh how she could stare at that cute face all day. Eventually, she sighed in defeat and nodded her head. “Arasso. You can pay.” A slight chuckle intertwined with her words.

 

“Yay!” Tiffany bounced slightly. She slipped in front of the register as the sandwich was wrapped and shoved into a bag. The joyful brunette happily paid and received the change before grabbing the bag and holding it up in triumph. “Got it!” She giggled. “Thanks for letting me pay just once. I don't feel so bad about it anymore.” With that, Tiffany gave the blonde a quick peck on her cheek, not even thinking twice of what it could possibly do to her friend. “Now let's go!”

 

The peck to her cheek made Taeyeon blush...deeply. She didn't dare look at her friend with those rosy cheeks of hers. Instead, she kept still, facing the register. Why do you do this to me Fany-ah? Taeyeon's head lowered as her cheeks continued to heat up. “O-Okay! I'll be right there.” The blonde stated quickly. “I-I'm just gonna get extra napkins.” From where Tiffany stood, it looked as if her friend were talking to the man behind the register instead of her.

 

There was a moment of silence before the blonde heard Fany giggle. “Arasso TaeTae.” Her footsteps began to sound faint. “I'll go save our seats!” She hollered before rushing to meet up with Sunny and the now arriving Sooyoung.

 

TaeTae let out a shaky breath as she looked up at the man who raised an eyebrow with a grin. She tried hard to make her blushing cheeks revert back to normal. However, things weren't quite going her way. Trying to end the awkward atmosphere between them, Taeyeon looked around. “Uhm, can I have some extra napkins?” Her eyes finally met with the man as she waited for an answer.

 

He shook his head with a chuckle and pointed to the napkin dispenser right in front of her. “Take as many as you need.”

 

Looking down, lo and behold, Taeyeon discovered the small metallic box with the white pieces sticking out on either end. “Gamsahamnida.” She mumbled grabbing a small stack. Her cheeks were now turning pink because of embarrassment. How did she not notice the thing that was literally right under her nose?

 

Just as Taeyeon was about to leave, he muttered a soft, “You and your girlfriend are cute.”

 

The bewildered blonde looked at him. “She, she's not my girlfriend.” Taeyeon protested hesitantly. His response back was a look that clearly had 'yeah right' written all over it. The man then left behind a swinging door when an employee called for him. Taeyeon let out another breath as she turned and began to walk towards the table slowly, praying that her flushing cheeks would go back to normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I'll go save our seats!” Fany's voice rang.

 

Looking back, a tanned girl's attention quickly locked onto a happy Tiffany who met up with the pair from earlier. She huffed out a sigh and turned her attention forward again. First Sunny and now Tiffany? At this rate, we'll be the last ones at the table! Her eyes now locked onto a long auburn haired beauty staring at the kimbap store's menu. Again... “Sica...did you make up your mind yet?” No response from the latter. “Sica?” The tan girl tilted her head, her long black hair falling freely. She stepped to Jessica's side and looked at the auburn haired girl curiously. Only then did she discover that the latter was...asleep! “Ah, jinja.” The 'Black Pearl' as her friends call her, ran a hand through her hair and sighed. As mad as she wanted to be over the whole ordeal, she just couldn't. Then again, she was so used to her companion falling asleep that she really should have seen this coming.

 

The Black Pearl traced the sleeping beauty's features with her eyes, practically hypnotizing herself. This girl... Her lips pursed as thoughts continued to swarm her head, each one of them pressuring her to advance. In her chest she could feel her heart starting to pound. It wasn't something she could control, but at the same time, she didn't want it to stop. I don't know what it is about you Jessica...but... Without knowing it, she began to lean in. The tan girl's eyes were locked on those pink lips she had a sudden urge to kiss. Curse her wandering thoughts. Still, she continued to lean in. Closer...to the point where she could feel the sleeping beauty's gentle breath on her. The Black Pearl froze, scanning Jessica's features once more.

 

“Hmm?....YAH!”

 

[Slap!]

 

There was now a great distance between the two friends. One was holding her reddened cheek as the other huffed with folded arms, giving her signature icy glare. It was because of this that her friends dubbed her as the 'Ice Princess' of the group. Yes, everyone was presented with that signature stare when the nickname was revealed, but eventually it grew and it didn't mean much anymore.

 

“Aigoo...that really hurt Sica!” The tanned girl whined as she rubbed her cheek in hopes to soothe the pain. It stung, no doubt, but still she just couldn't find it in herself to be truly mad at the latter. All she could really do was stare at Jessica like a little kid with a pout.

 

The auburn haired girl rolled her eyes and scoffed. “Well what did you expect me to do Yuri? Her voice was just as cold as her glare. “I'm not just gonna stand there if someone's face is that close to me.”

 

Yuri let out a defeated sigh as she eventually lowered her hand from her face. She did have a point. Hoping the whole incident would be forgotten about, she diverted her attention onto the task at hand. Her eyes instantly glued onto the hanging menu as she began to mutter the words to herself. Yuri also used this as an excuse to not stare at the Ice Princess' gaze that she could feel on her. She wouldn't even dare to take a peek.

 

“What were you doing standing so close to my face like that anyways?” Jessica questioned bluntly. All she wanted was the truth. Not to mention all of those questions in her head answered.

 

Yuri turned to look at her friend and noticed she had a raised eyebrow anticipating an answer. Trying to kiss you. Oh how she wished she had the courage to say those words. However, that wish just couldn't be granted this time. “Uhm. I asked if you made up your mind but you didn't answer, so I thought I'd take a better look to see if you were really sleeping or not.” She answered truthfully. It wasn't lying, per se, she was just leaving out some information to her motive.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. Typical Sica. “You could have shook me by the shoulders or something, Kwon. I think that was a little too close for comfort.”

 

The tanned girl looked down, saddened by her friend's words. I guess we're not that close yet... However, Yuri tried hard not to show the world her feelings. “So, did you make up your mind on what to get?” She quickly asked. Her mood quickly brightened with a cheery tone, staring at the menu again. Still, there were some pondering thoughts about Sica.

 

Looking up at the menu once more, Jessica nodded, not caring if Yuri saw or not. “Neh. You're gonna pay for me though, right?” The Ice Princess questioned flatly. She never really spent money on food. Her cash was always saved for clothing.

 

Turning around, Yuri was greeted with Jessica's cold glare and raised eyebrow again. “Every time, Sica.” She reassured, giving her friend a smile and looking forward. “Every time.” The tanned one muttered under her breath. She took out her wallet to check how much money she had. It wasn't very impressive. Aigoo...at this rate, I'm going to be so broke! I don't see how I-

 

There were soft footsteps as Jessica came behind her best friend and rested her head on Yuri's shoulder, Sica's arms gently wrapping around the latter's waist. The Ice Princess' chin came to the Black Pearl's shoulder. It was a perfect match, much like a jigsaw puzzle. “Gamsahamnida Yuri.” Her voice was a soft whisper, but with Jessica saying it so close to her ear, it wasn't something she could really miss.

 

A small smirk pulled at Yuri's lips. Now I remember. Looking over her shoulder with that happy smile, Yuri questioned, “So what do you want for lunch?” She watched as Jessica glanced up at the kimbap menu once more, reading its list of different varieties. Eventually she answered. Thankfully the response was loud enough for the kimbap maker behind the counter to hear. Yuri was pleased that she didn't have to move from their position, it was always her favorite.

 

After a few nods and a filled tray of the round delicacies, Yuri reluctantly shifted to pick up the food. “Are you going to take the food back to the others?” She turned to glance at Jessica who only stared at her with a raised eyebrow. “Right. You go first, I'll be there after I pay.” Yuri watched her auburn haired friend nod and turn to slowly stroll towards the large table, her hair swishing back and fourth slightly with every step.

 

With a hefty sigh, Yuri turned to face the tray of food again. The things I do for her... She gave the kimbap maker a warm smile after paying for the food. Just before she left the register counter, a faint, “Good luck with that one.” piped from the man. Yuri raised an eyebrow at the food maker in confusion. What could he possibly mean by that? His eyes ventured to the Ice Princess then back at her. A heart-filled smile grew upon his features. “You two even have the same habits.” He chuckled before turning to tend to another customer.

 

Yuri relaxed once his attention wasn't on her anymore and that's when she realized he was referring to the eyebrow raising. But that's a common thing right? Her eyes locked onto Jessica for a split second. Everybody does it. She fully turned and headed towards the table, her head echoing with the man's words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened as a pair of tall girls stepped into the mall, their eyes immediately searching for the giant round table. One had long hair the same shade as a raven while the other suited a shoulder length hair cut with a hazelnut hue. Finally, a pair of eyes had settled on the table, discovering a very hungry occupier shoving a spoonful of soup into . “Aww Seo, I told you that we would be late. Sooyoung-unnie is already digging in.” The one with hazelnut colored hair spoke.

 

Seohyun looked at her companion then down at the ground. “I'm sorry Yoona-unnie. I just really wanted the dumplings over there. They don't sell any of them here.” Her voice was soft and innocent as she clutched the little bag of food in one hand and her barely sipped bubble tea drink in the other.

 

Yoona's lips pursed at the sight of her friend's saddened face. Her hand clenched her own drink gently. If only you knew how much it hurts me to see you like this... “Yah.” The hazelnut haired girl spoke calmly. It was just enough to catch her friend's attention. “It's okay. I'm not mad.” She flashed a toothy smile and wrapped her arm around Seohyun's shoulder. “We're not really late anyways. Sooyoung hasn't gobbled down all of her food yet.” Yoona joked making the latter smile.

 

Seohyun rested her head on Yoona's shoulder for a moment before stepping away. “C'mon unnie, let's go join the others. Maybe they'll want to try some of the dumplings too.” The younger one suggested with a brighter tone. Without waiting for the latter's reply, Seohyun began to march over to the table that was now more than half way filled.

 

Unnie...I hope....wait! Yoona hurried over to Seohyun and grabbed her wrist that held the dumplings. “Seohyun wait.” Her friend looked at her curiously with orbs that glanced at their skin ship then up at her doe-like eyes. It was obvious she wasn't expecting it, but at the same time, Seohyun didn't quite mind the sudden action. Still, she was anxious for what Yoona had to say. “Offer the food after Sooyoung's done with her meal. She might think of your dumplings as her appetizer.” The two giggled to themselves before Yoona offered a hand out. “Here, I'll hold it for now. Just in case the giant wants to dive for it.”

 

“Neh.” Seohyun nodded, obediently giving the bag of dumplings to the older girl. Even though Yoona was considered the second big eater of the group, she trusted the hazelnut haired girl to not chow down on the food she longingly craved for. She watched as Yoona slid her hand between the handles of the bag and held her drink with it. It amazed the younger girl when she saw her friend's other hand offered towards her.

 

Both soon strolled hand in hand towards the table, arriving just when Yuri sat down next to the Ice Princess. Yoona's eyes went to the blonde with half of a sub sandwich in front of her. The raised eyebrow and glance towards their hands was something that she couldn't help but notice.

 

Yoona wanted to question the look she was given by Taeyeon, but something took her attention. “Sorry we're late unnies.” Seohyun apologized with a bow before sitting in her usual spot. The youngest of the group, better known as Seohyun, took a quick sip of her drink before placing it on the table. The second youngest, being Yoona, followed suit and took her seat next to the maknae, reclining back comfortably as she eyed Sooyoung and the bag of dumplings between them.

 

“Oh you're not late Seo. Sooyoung hasn't slurped down her two bowls of soup yet.” Yuri joked. She pointed at the skyscraper who was blowing a whirlwind on the food to cool it down.

 

Sooyoung sipped up the puddle of broth on her spoon and then looked over at Yuri. Of course, food had to be consumed first before any sort of correction. “Yah! I don't eat that quickly. I just eat a lot.”

 

Yoona scoffed. “Either way, you gulp down all the food like your stomach has no limits.” She smirked while sipping her drink in a victorious manner. “Therefore you're the group's shikshin.”

 

“Says the one that's second in line.” Taeyeon remarked with a grin of her own. The group snickered here and there as the blonde took a bite out of the sandwich.

 

“Yah, Taeyeon.” Sunny called out, her own bowl of soup now in front of her with barely a dent in it. Taeyeon turned her head when her full name was stated. It was only Tiffany that ever called the blonde 'TaeTae'. “You better finish that sandwich or else they'll stuff your little body in there and eat you!”

 

Yuri laughed at the remark, delaying herself from popping a piece of kimbap in . Sunny smirked thinking that the Black Pearl was on her side. Unfortunately for her, the raven haired girl wasn't exactly an ally. “Ha! Says the shortest of the group!”

 

The other girls burst out laughing as Sunny sulked in her seat. To comfort herself, the little one began to slurp up her food. When that wasn't enough, she figured it'd be best to just sip her drink once more as she slid the bowl towards the center of the table, rendering it vulnerable to the shikshins. No comeback surfaced in the girl's head as she eyed everyone with a glare.

 

Sooyoung caught this and stopped eating just enough to say, “Yah. At least she doesn't stick her tongue out as she sleeps.” Yuri's jaw dropped as her embarrassing sleeping habit was revealed. No one outside the group of friends would have ever imagined that Yuri would do such a thing as she slept. The other seven girls couldn't help but laugh as they pictured their Black Pearl sleeping. Oh, how the image was still fresh in their memories no matter how long it's been.

 

Yuri's orbs flickered from one person to the other as she tried to figure out what to say. Nothing. Her best bet was to, of course, deny everything. “My tongue does not stick out when I sleep! That's a lie!” Yuri accused with a playful finger.

 

Jessica smirked at her best friend's display. She swallowed her piece of kimbap and finally piped in. “No it's not. Remember that one time when Taeyeon and Tiffany invited everyone to their place for a sleepover?” The Black Pearl looked over at the Ice Princess, surprised that she'd even get into this conversation. Jessica was usually the one to just sit and watch.

 

Yoona pointed a finger at Yuri. “Yeah unnie! You were the first to knock out! Everyone saw you do this.” To demonstrate the embarrassing sleeping habit, she rested her head on Seohyun's shoulder and then dramatically stuck her tongue out. She even added a sound effect just for emphasis. The main topping on this playful cake? It was the fact that Yoona could pull off being Yuri's identical twin, despite the different hair styles, ensuring the reenactment practically flawless. The table erupted in laughter, even louder than before. All Yuri could do was hang her head. She was too embarrassed to think of a comeback for sure.

 

As this was happening, the doors to the mall opened once again and in rushed another blonde haired girl. Her hair, unlike Taeyeon's, flowed past her shoulders and ended at the middle of her back in a wavy fashion. A couple strands of her hair stuck to her forehead from her slight sweat. A sports bag hung from her shoulder as she quickly crashed into the empty seat next to Sunny. “Sorry I'm late guys.” She huffed out practically breathless. The blonde quickly dropped the bag in the empty chair's seat only to dig through it for a water bottle to rehydrate herself.

 

Everyone's eyes were glued on the latecomer. “Oh it's fine Hyoyeon. I think we're a little used to it by now.” Sooyoung stated as she slurped up the remaining broth of her soup. “You know, you hanging out with your boyfriend and all.” The giant stated calmly. She spoke as if she had rehearsed those words in her head...even just a little.

 

The others were shocked, but not as much as Hyoyeon. She was just about to spit out her water, but thankfully to those across from her, she was able to stop herself from doing so. Despite a small dribble rolling down her chin, the rest of the liquid was quickly gulped down. Instantly, she semi-slammed the bottle on the table with a loud, “WHAT?!” Her head snapped immediately towards the shikshin, using the back of one hand to wipe away the trail from the bottom of her face. “I do not have a boyfriend!”

 

“Uh-huh.” Sooyoung mumbled sarcastically. The skyscraper never made eye contact with her friend as she pushed away her first empty bowl of soup and began pulling in another.

 

Sunny, being between the two, sank in her seat. Uh-oh. Here we go again. Her hands wrapped around her drink and pulled it against her chest. She gently sipped the beverage and eyed her friends across from her. Please make them stop.

 

“I really don't have a boyfriend!” Hyoyeon leaned towards her accuser. What was really irking her was how the giant came up with that conclusion! Was it because she was always late to meet up with everyone? Just five to ten minutes late isn't really bad right? Not to mention that she's only been late for the past couple of weeks. Well, the last two months, but when you only meet up once a week it's not as long as you'd expect it to be. Plus, they know that she loves dancing. It's easy to loose track of time when you're doing something you love, right? There was undoubtedly many other reasons for why she could be late, so why jump to conclusion about having a boyfriend?

 

Sooyoung suddenly scoffed and nudged the little one between them with her elbow. “She definitely has a boyfriend huh?” She chuckled before shoveling another spoonful of the broth in . Her lips curved into a victorious grin around the neck of the spoon.

 

Feeling the nudge made Sunny tense up. Oh no! Don't drag me into this! The little one then froze in her spot. Her eyes began to wander the table top in hopes to find an answer on what to do. Nothing.

 

Hyoyeon's attention suddenly turned to the one closest to her. “You don't think I have a boyfriend do you?” She tried to keep her voice calm with Sunny because she knew that with her, if you were gentle on a topic then she'd be honest.

 

Sunny's eyes eventually focused on the cap of her drink as she was trying to figure out what to say. It was her that insinuated Hyoyeon had a boyfriend after all. She needed to get out of this conversation. Excuses to get out of this debate was quickly zooming in and out of her head. Should she get up and run, or turn the question onto the shikshin? What about not answering at all and pretending to be invisible? Oh the possibilities. Now if only she could choose.

 

Just when Sunny was going to answer, Sooyoung piped in. First with a loud slurp before finally saying, “Recently you've been coming in late, not really explaining why you're late, and...” The shikshin smirked and slurped up more of her soup.

 

“AND?” Everyone asked anxiously. This girl, she always knew how to keep people wanting more. Although, Hyoyeon was in more of a state to choke the girl to get the answer out. Thankfully for Sunny acting as a wall, a very small wall, the giant was still able to savor her soup.

 

Sooyoung rose her eyes towards the dancer and grinned cynically. What could she possibly have under her sleeve? The hungry giant made eye contact with Hyoyeon before finally revealing the truth. “Ever since you've been coming in late, you always walk in with that really happy smile on your face. A smile that only someone with a lover would show.” Her voice was rather victorious because in a sense, she was. But that was only because Hyoyeon's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and Sooyoung's undivided attention fully witnessed it.

 

Trying to think quickly of how to get back at the giant, Hyoyeon resorted back to what she loves to do; getting physical. Whether that be dancing or...trying to strangle someone to death, which so happens to be her current choice. “I said I don't have a boyfriend!” Hyoyeon cried out, suddenly lunging towards Sooyoung.

 

“Eep!” Sunny shrieked as she suddenly felt someone's chest barging into her shoulder. Thankfully she was able to save her drink from falling over, otherwise there would be a very whiny little one along with the violent pair.

 

The giant leaned away, but not before a pair of frustrated hands gripped onto her jacket collar, entrapping Sunny between the two. It wasn't long until she, and Sunny, felt herself being shaken back and fourth. “Yah! Let go!” Sooyoung cried out, holding her spoon tightly with one hand and gripping Hyoyeon's wrists with her other. Of course...food first. No spoon, no food.

 

While all of this went on, the others...well they just watched. Going around the table from left to right was their usual seating arrangements. Yuri was trying to instruct the feuding duo on what to do, telling Sooyoung to dig her spoon in the dancer's wrists and telling Hyoyeon to shake the giant more violently. Of course, she was oblivious to little Sunny that was being rattled around like a bell's clapper. Jessica on the other hand was very quiet, still nibbling on the pieces of kimbap that were still on her plate. Tiffany and Taeyeon were smirking as they watched the full on strangle attack. Their split sandwich was now gone in their bellies. The maknae Seohyun watched on nervously, one of her dumplings held loosely between her pointer finger and thumb. She knew they were just “playing” but still, she couldn't help but hope her unnies wouldn't really kill each other right? Then there was Yoona, who decided to take up Sunny's bowl of soup she never finished. She truly was living up to the second title of shikshin.

 

This was their usual Thursday get together...and they wouldn't have it any other way.

 

 

Well, maybe without the duo trying to kill each other...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...but that was normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N/A: Hello readers! ^^ Here's the first chapter! I'm sorry if it's too long or something. I'm no good at beginnings. I love just wanting to jump into the story, but of course, every story must start off somewhere. Other wise everyone would completely be like "WTF?" So yeah. Here's my first chapter. I hope you guys like it. If not, well I don't blame you.

 

In case anyone got confused with the colors, they all represent someone's thoughts.

Blue is Taeyeon's

Red is Yuri's

Green is Yoona's

and Pink is Sunny's

 

Got it? Great! Anyways, let me know what you think of this story! ^^

-Jeo