The New Transfer Students

You Totally A Jerk

YOUR POV 

you woke up at 6am but it was still too early for school so you decided to shower and cook your breakfast..

"because oppa is still getting his punishment i will cook for myself" you said and you continued to cook.

"________-ah why are you awake so early today?" asked junhyung..

"i don't know why but it's a good thing you know how to wake up early.." you said but just when you brother was about to continue his

sleep, you stopped him.. "oppa you can't continue your sleep. Now i want you to take your shower and come down immediately"

you said and shoved your brother..

'hmm i think i want to play something with my oppa so he can learn his lesson from fighting yesterday' you thought and

you smirked. 

  

AUTHOR POV

Nobody know that you have this kind of playful or we can call it as a naughty side..

you took your brother's car key and you keep it in your pocket so he can go to school by bus with you..

you know that your brother love his car so much that he would go crazy if his car is missing or get a scratch..

so you want to hide his car key until you finish your school then you give it back to him...

 

JUNHYUNG POV

'Why do i have such a scary little sister. she likes nagging at me as she thinks that i'm her son' junhyung thought..

"aish i hate you _______-ah" junhyung let a groan but too loud and you can hear it at downstairs..

"oppa i heard you but i love you too oppa" you said and junhyung covered his mouth after he heard what you say..

"aish i shouldn't say that she will be upset if i say it in front of her" junhyung said and had a feeling bad about it..

'i should say sorry to her when i go downstairs' junhyung thought and he went to he bathroom..

 

YOUR POV

'i heard that oppa say that he hate and i'm so sad about that because i love him so much' you thought

"oppa i heard you but i love you too oppa" you said and you felt your tears fell on your cheek..

You don't want to think about it but truthfully deep in your heart you were really hurt

Before it's time to go to school you watch some movie so that you will not feel bored while waiting for your brother.

After about 1 hour your brother got ready but you already fell asleep in front of the television..

 

JUNHYUNG POV

"aish why is it so quite downstairs ________ always make some noise if i don't come down at this time. Where is that girl?" junhyung said as he walk down and search for you.

"________-ah where are you? It's time to go to school already" junhyung said and he spot you in front the television and you were sleeping soundly.

He approach you to wake you up..

"________-ah wake up  it's time to go to school already. You said that it's not good to fall asleep again right?" junhyung said and 

he looked at your eyes and he could tell that you were crying.

'aish i think that she really sad about what i said before, look now she's even crying' junhyung thought and he tried to make you 

sit..

"______-ah wake up now it's 7am already, you will be late for school. Hey open your eyes now" junhyung said.

'why is she so stubborn to wake up' junhyung thought.

"arraseo oppa i'm awake now" _______ said...

"hurry up, go and wash your face then we will go to school arraseo?" junhyung said and he pushed you to the kitchen so you can wash your face..

While ________  wash her face junhyung tried to find his car key but he can't find it anywhere..

"_________-ah did you see my car key when you were cleaning up the living room just now?" ask junhyung but you couldn't hear..

"_________-ah!!!!! DID YOU SEE MY CAR KEY WHEN YOU WERE CLEANING UP THE LIVING ROOM JUST NOW?" ask junhyung but in a loud voice..

 

YOUR POV

you were washing your face but then you heard junhyung ask you something but you can't hear him..

After you wash your face you can hear junhyung screaming "________-ah DID YOU SEE MY CAR KEY WHEN YOU WERE CLEANING

UP THE LIVING ROOM JUST NOW? ask oppa. You were giggling at the kitchen when you heard your

brother's voice that was full of anxiousness. 

"Nope but why are you shouting at this hour? don't you know that your voice can be heard from the outside" you said with

innocent face and tried to hide your smile..

"Aish where did i put it? i remember putting it on the table yesterday" junhyung said and you ignored it and went to the door to wear your shoes..

"oppa hurry up or you will be late. Just forget about it for awhile i promise when we got home i will help you find it" you said and convinced him but still he didn't listen to you..

"oppa you cannot find it anyway just come on and ride the bus with me hurry up" you said and you walk away..

Junhyung give up from searching his key so he ended up to going with you.

'wahh oppa already give up from searching his key hmm this is new, whatever it is i can see his gloomy and frustrated 

face already and at the same time pity him' you thought..

 

INSIDE THE BUS

NO ONE POV

you and your brother sit at behind the bus so nobody will recognize you and junhyung..

"oppa kwenchana?" you asked him since he doesn't want to say anything or look at you.

"hmm." junhyung just mumbled..

"oppa please don't be like this. It's not  you who should be mad you know. i'm the one that should mad at

you right now because of what you said this morning". you said and you looked at the window then you brother 

hug you. " mianhae. oppa know that oppa shouldn't say that and make you upset but oppa really doesn't mean

to say that." said junhyung and you hug him too but luckly nobody knew you guys at that time..

"arraseo i will not be mad at you anymore but you must promise me that you will not be mad at me?" you said and junhyung just 

nodded even he don't understand why he should be mad at you.

"oppa my school is right over there and i will go now bye love you" you said and junhyung kiss your forehead before you go..

 

AT SCHOOL

YOUR POV

"huh i'm safe for now and oppa will not be mad at me right if he know that i keep his key hehehehehe' you were smiling until

you bumped into someone..

"ouchhhh!!!!!" you fell down and scratched your hand..

"yah nerd don't you have eyes to look around?" said the boy that have a blonde hair..

"I'm sorry, i am really sorry i didn't even see you" you said and bowed to that boy many times..

"pffttt you already have four eyes yet you still can't see anything?" said the blue hair boy..

"poor thing well i will punish you when i see you after this" said that blonde hair boy again..

'aishh why do i always have trouble with this kind of weird people' you thought and you just walk away but

the blonde hair tripped you before you can walk..

"that is your punishment and serves you right" the blonde hair said and he and his friends smirked at you

"hyung you are daebak" the guy in blue hair said and they continue to walk..

'that guy just you wait and i will make you suffer too' you thought and you bite your lips in anger..

'_______ just be patient and everything will be just fine' you thought and you breathed in and out

so you can relax.

just you want to walk you hear someone calling your name

"________-ah are you okay ?i saw what happen to you but i can't catch up because of my brother nagging at me

just now" eunkyung said and when you were about to answer her she cut you off.

"omomomo look at your hand it's bleeding right now.. Come i will threat you." eunkyung said and bring you to the bathroom 

and clean off the blood and then she bandage your hand.. "i swear if i see that guy again i will kill him" eunkyung said and you were

shocked at what she said..

"eunkyung-ah na kwenchana you don't have to pick a fight with someone like that" you said and smiling at her..

"_______-ah you are too kind thats why people will easily step on you, why you don't fight them back?" eunkyung ask

"i just don't like to fight with anyone. i don't like it, no i hate it" you said and you seems like wanted to cry but eunkyung hug you and 

comfort you. "_________-ah you don't have to pretend that you weak i know that you little sister of Yong Jun Hyung from

B2st right?"eunkyung said and she smirk at me. "ho..how..how did you know ab...about it?" you ask with a surprised look then you

step back from her.. "_______-ah you don't have to worry about it because i'm doojoon oppa's little sister" she said and it made 

you more surprised..

 

 

 

hahaha i will stop here and i will update new chapter may be tomorrow or after this..

please comment and give your opinions

i will appreciate it...

ohh i've got new subscriber and welcome to my fanfic hehehe.

again sorry about my grammar mistake 

please enjoy reading it ^^v