TWO - THAT Piece of Paper

Of Art classes,love,and .


        It was 5:30 in the morning.

      Junsu was laying on somebody's bed.(don't ask who) after a round of . That was the same day he made Yoochun. Mr.Park confess that he liked Junsu..Oh well, he's seduction plan is working. Hopefully,  

   Not that he was fooling along with Mr.Park, oh fine, Chunnie. I would like to call him that He smiled to himself. Arrgh. Going back,he was not playing along with his teacher-slash-since freshmen crush. He really liked Chunnie. It was just that he didn't make a  move back then, he was too shy. But now,  being shy,   he's finally starting to flirt a little, you know , using his y , his cute little innocent act , to lure his teacher.

He got up from the bed without waking up 'the other' and started picking up his clothes and putting them on, The guy he just had a one-night-stand with was gorgeous, oh well, but nos as gorgeous as his Chunnie. Nobody will ever be better than HIS Chunnie. He picked up a piece of paper and left a note.

The note says: 
                         It was a nice . Thanks.
                
                                            Definitely not yours,
                                                          xx Junsu
 xx
                                       

He left the note on the bedside table and left the guys place and and went home to bathe and change.
He will go straight to school after that. Oh damn, I hope I don;t get sleepy on my classes, specially Art Class with my Chunnie.. He mentally said to himself.


author's note  : haha mean junsu xD
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - ♥ - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - - - - - -- -

Junsu always s around with random guys. But hey, I use condoms. He was 19 yrs. old, in his senior year in high school. Young and , all night  all day, anytime anywhere. He agrees to sleep with 'the' guys in condition they will not speak a word about it, act like it never happened. He doesn't need Yoochun to know that he's a crazy . Am I? . He's a smart kid who gets good grades, pass the exams and etcetera. He was also a member of the school's soccer team. The whole campus knows he's gay , even his parents know. And he is NOT ashamed of it. This is me  , take it or leave it.  Junsu is so hard to resist so people accepted him for who he was. Nobody  (none that he knows of) despises him. Ever.

And now talking about his super duper ultimate crush. 
Park Yoochun. Oh oh !!Lemme describe him !!!!! He's smart ,witty , gorgeous,hot, handsome, kind, and he has a huge forehead which turns me on. And , I hope he's got a big so he can me senseless when I'm done seducing and luring him into me. He squeaked in his mind.


He sighed. He mentally slapped himself . No he won't make his Chunnie feel like he's just for a . NO. 
Definitely not. I really like him .   He's special to Junsu, an inspiration. He deserves better. He deserves the best. He smiled.

Now let's put on the cute ,y,  act.

And there he was entering Yoochun's class. Knowing he's 30 minutes late.(He intended it so he can catch Yoochun's attention) 

He knocked.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - ♥ - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - -- - - - - - -- -


Yoochun was seated on his chair behind his desk, reading an article about  a famous painter while his students are busy doing their activity. Speaking of students,  Junsu is still not in the class. The teacher wondered where his not-so-innocent-in his eyes-anymore student.

Maybe he dropped my subject .
Maybe he got awkward after yesterday,
Maybe he doesn't like me back.
Maybe  he's just sick ,
Or maybe late.


As if on cue, the door opened , with Junsu entering the room.

Oh.. my.. god.

Junsu was wearing a button down shirt that showed of his hot body and a oh-so-tight jeans which  looked like it was painted on his legs and , his hair was styled gorgeously .And he was wearing the same glasses that made him look innocent yet y.amn.

"Good morning, Park sonsaengnim, I'm sorry for being late" He grinned , as if he wasn't late in class.

Yoochun sat there stunned by Junsu's appearance. Couldn't find the right words.

"Good morning, Junsu. SInce you're late , you're doing double of the work your classmates" He managed , without stuttering.

Junsu pouted.(He wanted to flirt not do extra work) 

Awww. That is so  adorable . Yoochun thought.

"Okay then , Ch-Mr . Park" Junsu answered.

He tried to call me Chunnie again, I wonder what's with him.

"Do it now, Junsu " Yoochun ordered.

"Yes , Mr. Park"  Junsu replied and went to his seat.

Yoochun sighed. Regretting he made Junsu double work. It just means Junsu will have to stay over.
They'll be alone in the room  again.
 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - ♥ - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- -- -- - -- - - - - - -- - - - -


Junsu was already done with his work . He finished it fast but he didnt tell his teacher so that he can just stare at Yoochun who was currently focused on writing something. While there Junsu sat, scribbling at a piece of  paper possible couple names for him and Chunnie.  JunChun? ChunSu? SuChun? ChunJun? YooSu?  Then his phone vibrated , somebody texted him. He didn't notice the paper he was scribbling couple names on was blown by the wind because he was too focused on his phone.  The  text message was from Yunho, his cousin and also a professor who was about the same age as Yoochun,

meanwhile . . . . . 

Yoochun noticed a piece of  paper that landed on his desk, he picked it up and  his eyes went wide on what he saw.

what the hell? JunChun, ChunSu, YooSu and other couple names were written on it. And from what he guessed, It was from Junsu's pad paper.(a pad  paper that has dolphin prints on it, only Junsu has that kind of paper)   Those combined names seemed like his name and Junsu. WELL . IT DOESN'T SEEM BUT IT REALLY IS ! Oh my god, what does this mean .? 


Junsu was done texting Yunho back and he was about to go back scribbling sweet names on his unique paper when he noticed it was gone from his desk. He looked around and saw it in Yoochun's hand. His jaw dropped at the sight of his teacher seing his  paper.  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


"Mr.Park, I-" Junsu started.

Oh my ing gosh, this isn't part of my plan. !!!!!!


--------------------------------------------------------to be continued ----------------------------------------------------------------------


PS"^  :Hope you like it ..