-staring and Fake Innocence

Of Art classes,love,and .

 

Damn that is hot' Yoochun thought while staring at Junsu's duckbutt. He was an arts teacher and Junsu(who is currently bent over concentrating on his painting) is his student for 5 months now. And he likes Junsu,he won't deny that , the kid is nice and smart ,cute with those glasses and oh please his was y and hot.But he's a student,that's why he can't just go around and confess to his student and around.Plus, he's 6 years older than the kid for Pete's sake! He might think I'm--

"Park-sonsaengnim?" Junsu's voice cut him off his thoughts.

"Yes,Junsu?" Yoochun replied.

"C-can you please take a look at my work and see if something's wrong?" Junsu said,a blush creeping through those puffy cheeks.

"Of course,Kim"Yoochun smiled at the kid's cuteness.
'ah,if only,you could be mine' he thought while walking over to Junsu's work.

His painting showed a beach,the sun setting, and doplhins playong around . It was beautiful and happy. And Yoochun liked him it.

"Your work is great,Junsu" Yoochun praised.

"Really,Chun--sonsaengnim?" Junsu replied. tone from squeaky to nervous.

'Did he just try to call me Chunnie?' Yoochun pondered for a moment.
"Yes,Junsu, really" and then the bell rang .

Students shuffled out of the room except for one.
His secretly favorite student,Junsu
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - 
Now, the room's only left with two people, Yoochun and Junsu.
Junsu started walking towards Yoochun's desk while the teacher sat there nervously wondering why his student stayed over. He noticed something different with his student , his aura it's so... he can't explain. But this Junsu seemed different with his cute and innocent-lloking student earlier.

"So sonsaengnim," Junsu said with a mischievous tone as he sat at the end of the desk. 

"Yes Junsu, do you need anything?" he replied,CLICHE

"Oh no, not really" replied the younger man.

"Oh" 

"So, Mr.Park" Junsu started

"You were checking me out earlier" Junsu smirked.

"Excuse me?" Yoochun said with his eyes wide open.

"What I meant was, you were staring at my " Junsu stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

"J-junsu , I" 

"Do you like me?" Junsu , said being straight to the point, raising an eyebrow.

And that  was the shock of Yoochun's teaching life.

Was that really his student.? O.o Playful and snarky.?

"Wha-No!" Yoochun stammered.

"Hmm,really?" Junsu said in a cute manner with his pouty lips
"Then care you explain the staring-thing?".

"Uhm , well, you were bent over , I just thought it was y" Yoochun blurted out , realizing what he just said a litle too late

"Is that so , Chunnie" Junsu said in a cute but y way, 
And take note.Chunnie.

Oh my God , that is so hrmpgh,,
"Yes, that's it" trying hard not to stammer.

"You really don' like me then?" Junsu said with a smirk.

"Yes, I mean, No," Yoochun repled.

"What the hell?" Junsu shot him.

"Hey ,that's rude" Yoochun shot him back.

""I'm sorry, so it's really a no?"  

"Junsu, look, I like you okay? It's just that--"

"That's all I needed" Junsu smiled then jumped off the desk and started walking towards the door.

Leaving Yoochun gaping, and oh so confused.

 "Junsu, wait--"

THUD,  the door was already close.

- -  - - -   -

But then it opened again with his bestfriend-slash-soulmate.
The ever beautiful, with a hot body, and big doe-eyes, milky skin. Kim Jaejoong,
Who is just as gay as Yoochun , maybe even gayer.
Yoochun just smile at his thoughts, he loved his bestfriend, well in the friendly and sisterly brotherly way.
He and his Jae , have been through all the stages. Expeiment stage, boyfriend stage, -buddies stage,soulmate-stage. and etcetera.
"Chunnie-aaah" Jaejoong crooned as he sat on Yoochun's lap

"hmmm? Jaejae-ah" Yoochun said as he wrapped his arms around Jaejoong,

"Nothing ,I  just missed you." Jae answered sweetly.

"Liar, Yunho's just not here at the campus to keep you busy" Yoochun laughed.

Jae laughed with him.

"True,so I saw that Kim kid walk out of your room" Jae stated in a serious tone.
"What's with you and him?"

"What do you mean 'what's with me and him?" Yoochun shot him, cocking up an eyebrow.

"Are you hitting on him or it's the other way around?" Jae asked , still serious.

"Neither. Nothing's going on between us Jaejae." Yoochun replied casually when he's actaully getting nervous with his best friend's questions,

"Uh-huh" Jae said in suspicion.
 "Warning though, that kid is not who you think he is, you might want to get a little cautious. Chunnie-ah"

"What do you mean by that ?" Yoochun wondered.

Jae just gave him a shrug and stood up.

"I'll be going now , Chunnie. Yunho just texted me, telling me to come home" Jae bid him goodbye.

"Oh o-okay" He muttered , unsure.

He facedpalm himself in confusion.

"Ugh, do I really have to worry about this?
God, why?" he said to himself. 


" Oh , I'm going nuts" he added after going out of the classroom.

Both Junsu and Jae are confusing me now.
What's wrong with Junsu?
Oh right, he practically flirted(?) with me awhile ago.
But what is Jaejoong talking about?
Is Junsu a member of a badass gang or something?
Is he on drugs? an alcoholic? does he smoke?
Aish. I 'll just see what happens next.
Right.


He let his thoughts flow as he was smokin a cigarette in his balcony. 

He sighed and went inside his bedroom to lay down , with his mind  still preoccupied.
He then fell asleep thinking of Junsu and his ,



Note: okay, first fic to be posted evah! hahha..
hope you like, and let's wait for the next parts ne?
We never know what may come into my mind? *grins*  hearts right here ` ~ ~ ~