Love Bring Happiness and Sadness at the same time

"Testamentary" Bring Us Into Pure Love

Page 5


February 14, 2008


Valentine's day? I spent Valentines Day together with patients with cancer, including my father, yes, my father Park Sung Hwa, this kind of thing we used to do every Thursday and Sunday, but this time because today is a day of love for this to be more distinct, they tell each experience when valentine's day used to be,  one told me that if he had been a playboy and always get lots of chocolate and gifts, but some are not ever care about Valentine's Day, including child sekwang, he didn’t understand what it is valentine's day, his life many spent struggling against the disease, another with the story of my father, he always await the month of February, because his daughter who he loved very much born in this month, precisely on the 18th of February, it seems he was the dearest daughter he even said that when her daughter's birthday that to the 17th he owed his cousin to buy a present and a birthday cake for her daughter, because at that time his money discharged for medical expenses themselves. I think she must be very proud of and was very dear to her father. Although I'm very close to him I'd never even met her daughter. Maybe someday we will meet God predetermined path ... Happy Valentine's Day .... <3


Page 6


April 21 ,2008


Today, for the first time I accompanied my father to see a doctor, the distance is not always able to accompany me to see a doctor, I don’t know how much he loved her daughter until her illness secret from his daughter, he has been treated and check up to the doctor alone, fighting for his life for her, since the day I promised myself I would always check up with his doctor and pay all the medical bills, he initially felt uncomfortable on my attitude, but I tried to convince him that this has become my duty as a child and I never feel burdened to do it, because I'm not just doing this to him but also to all those who are in my foundation ...


God, don’t you take him in a fast time, let him live longer, don’t you let cry for him and his daughter, give them happiness always ... Amen


Page 7


January 1, 2009

Happy new year,, let's open a new hope and be a better person ... I'm very happy because 2 days ago I've been promoted to manager in my company .. indeed many gods replace the pain of my childhood with happiness and success as it is now ... Jungshin says things that are less than me is a partner for life, I always laugh when he said it, but actually I really think about it, Jungshin's right, I already have everything, but I never felt in love, how could I get married if I have a companion never fall in love.  Love, all I know about it, is that  came to bring happiness and sadness at the same time..


Page 8


June 13, 2012


I've not had much time to write the important moments in my life in this diary, the last 2 years my father's condition worsened, 2 to 3 times a week he had to check up to the doctor and I was only able to accompany him once a week, after it,his cousin called lee which always accompanied him, he never would if I say so for inpatient hospital, the reason was that he didn’t want to make his daughter worry.

Until three days ago for the umpteenth time, I lost the person I loved, someone I consider to be my father, has gone forever.  One thing I have always believed that love brings happiness and sadness come together, that day I burst into tears when I heard Park Sung Hwa my father had died, I immediately went from busan, to see it one last time, then there's not many people in hospital just uncle lee family and mr.park daughter who cry and I see her beside the body of his father, I just stared at her from outside the room, until I saw her swoon, I ran and lifted her onto the couch, when when I lifted her body and see her face, my heart racing, this is the first time I felt my heart beating so fast, whether it's a sense of love or just fear something would happen to Mr.Park daughter.


Today I got a call from uncle lee and said all contents are written by Mr.Park Testamentary to his daughter, he wanted her to marry me. I must accept it, because ever since I first saw her I was like her, but how with Mr.Park daughter?

Page 9


 June 15,  2012


Park Shin Hye, her name is Park Shin Hye, so beatiful name like hers .. I saw a blank stare, we don’t talk to each other when we meet to discuss our marriage, uncle lee decided our wedding date for another week, that means I'm getting married on my birthday, this will be the most beautiful gift ever , married on the day birthday with my first love ... I can’t wait for that day comes ...


Page 10


June 24, 2012


2 days ago was the wedding day and the day of my birthday, I think it will go as beautiful as what I dreamed about, but the reality, I don’t sleep with him, I would not even touch her, and today when shin hye said that she couldn’t love me I feel pain deep in my heart, whether it's like a bomb or lightning that exploded in my heart. But I still hope the passage of time often shin hye’s  heart will open for me. Although the most important thing for me is her happiness ...


Page 11


 August 28, 2012


My wedding with shin hye may be said marriage failed, until now shinhye can’t open her heart to me, even yesterday Jungshin send me a picture, the picture was shiyoon with shin hye, they both look happy.  I may not be like shiyoon who expressive and funny, I realized I am someone who is quiet and a bit boring.  However, if shinhye want to look inside my heart, I really sincerely love her, even if she's happier with someone else, I'm willing to go. Sometimes love doesn’t always have to give and receive, love are not two sides of a coin that has a value, but love is never wrong in finding a mate, he has his own way to bring together two people who have a special feeling, but they do not really notice it.

Shinhye-yaa, if eventually we had to part, I'm happy to have been part of your life .. thank you for introducing me about love and bringing new colors in my life ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.


Shinhye flipped the next page, but it was empty, shinhye tears falling unbearable every time she read every page of the Yonghwa’s diary,  "you're stupid, most stupid woman in the world shinhye, how can your eyes and hearts closed and unable to see the sincerity of love your husband, now everything is destroyed, you make this relationship crumble .. You have wasted a sincere love of your husband " shinhye wept and regretted her actions to Yonghwa, with energy left there she was trying to walk and look for the presence Yonghwa .. She walked to the balcon, and she saw Yonghwa was standing staring at the sky with his eyes closed ... Shinhye hugged him from behind and crying uncontrollably, Yonghwa was surprised and turned around ..


"Shinhye, what happen? Why are you crying? "Said Yonghwa as someone who doesn’t know anything


shinhye stared to yonghwa "You lied to me by saying that you don’t know what love is, you keep trying to make me happy even  it with someone else, I don’t give a drop of love, and how can you keep rain me with your love? How can you love me so much? Why yong? Why haven’t you been honest with me, why don’t you dare say love to me? Answer yong, why? " Said shinhye sobbing


"I'm sorry shin hye, I never dared to say it because from the beginning you said that you can’t love me, and when I see you happy with another man I ........" Yonghwa can’t continue his words because shinhye kiss him, Yonghwa was surprised but he finally responds, they kiss deeper, deeper and deeper until finally they stopped to take a breath ... both of them becomes awkward, but shinhye decided to start talks to Yonghwa again ..


"I'm sorry, really really sorry if I've always hurt your feelings, and I also want to thank you because it has been cared for and pay all medical expenses of my father, thank you so much yong"


"How do you know I'm taking care of him?" Asked Yonghwa curious


"I have read all the contents of your diary, I know all the stories of your past, even the story of the girl who often reward to you" teased shin hye


"Kyaa, it's my personal record, you should ask permission first before reading" said Yonghwa


"If not from the diary maybe I'll do more stupid way again" shinhye smiled to Yonghwa and hugged his back ...


Yonghwa smiled and let out a hair of shinhye ... "Thanks god, you're not separated by a woman who I love very is"


The next morning shinhye still go to the station to meet shi yoon, shiyoon have long waited for shinhye, and when it came he smile to shinhye .. today he will start a new life with the woman he loves ...


"Shiyoon, I'm sorry" said shinhye


"Sorry for what?" Asked shi yoon confused,,


"I can’t go with you, your love got me weak, makes me selfish, I forgot that Yonghwa hold my hand when I was completely alone, I can’t leave him. He was a bit boring, and he rarely spoke about having a sense of humor, in every way he was an ordinary men, but her love for me is unordinary, even he was willing me to go if I'm happier with you, but I realized that I was that close happiness , I never saw my husband's sincerity in love with open eyes.  Going from one man's it’s possible, but how do I go from a mate who had been destined from God? Wherever I go, My hearts will always be with him and I’m definitely going to see him, because it is not I who decide, but god ... shiyoon forgive me, I can’t leave my husband, thank you for all your kindness to me, once again I'm sorry .. I can ‘t ..... " shin hye said and then walked away from the dreamy shiyoon alone at the station.
Since then shinhye and Yonghwa life for the better, now they sleep together and be more open with each other, and they begin their new life in spain, Yonghwa got an offer to become GM at its existing branches in Spain, he discussed it with shin hye, and shin hye agree ... finally 3 days ago they moved there and started living as husband and wife the truth ....


----------------------------------------- THE END ------- -------------------------------------------------- ---


Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first fanfiction ... thank you so much ...... :)