His Diary

"Testamentary" Bring Us Into Pure Love

When shiyoon read text messages from shinhye he immediately went to the Yongdusan Park


shinhye while slowly out of her house, Yonghwa heard footsteps of shinhye, where he followed his wife is gone ...


shiyoon has been first in the park, he sat on a bench near the garden lighting, park Yongdusan’s atmosphere is very quiet, only he was there, in the distance he saw a girl walking toward him, the girl is shinhye ... and now shinhye stand in front of him and said


"I love you, take me away, I want to get away from this pain, I want to feel love again ... shi yoon" shin hye sobbing and covering her face with her hands ...

Shiyoon approached and pulled shinhye  into his arms and hug her ....


"Tomorrow come to the bus station where we first met, I'll take you away and we'll grab a little happiness from God" shiyoon said and hugged shinhye tightly ....

Not far from where they were, a pair of eyes full of tears watching his wife who said love with another man and wanted to go with him and the man hug his wife tightly, something he had never done.. He slowly backed up, walked back to his house, he doesn’t want to see it longer ...


"If this is your decision, and you'd be happy with him, let me give in, I will be happy if you're happy" he though


After declaring her love for shi yoon and promised they would go together tomorrow leaving busan, Shinhye back home and intends to apologize to Yonghwa, he wants this marriage to end well and she want to say thanks to everything he had ever given to her... When she arrived at the house, the situation is very quiet, Yonghwa wasn’t in the living room or in the kitchen and for the first time shinhye  came into yonghwa’ room, but she didn’t find him too, when she would step out, she saw a picture in  Yonghwa desk, Yonghwa’s photo with someone he loved very much, yaaaa .. Her Father and Yonghwa, she leaned across the desk, held the picture,her  tears falling unbearable, she remembers all of her father's will, and when it she was also remembers what his uncle lee saying that he and his father have known Yonghwa since 5 years ago, she regret why she never asked how Yonghwa could know his father, she put the picture back and her eyes fixed on a notebook, like a diary, which is beside the picture, she took it and opened it, she thought  it was something offensive , but maybe in this diary she can know how Yonghwa and his dad get to know each other ...


On the first page


March 11, 2004


Today is the first day I went to college and I decided to start writing important moments in my life, I might have a friend like Jungshin to share my stories, but there is joy and sorrow that I can only feel alone, with writing I hope all can be memorable .. living alone and struggling to survive in a violent world without parents and siblings may be a bitter pill should I feel, have never known a mother who gave birth to me and gave her life so that I can smell the world.  Living only with a father who battling cancer until he finally died when I was 15 years old. I’ve no family in this town, I'm just alone I can wnet to college it’s from scholarships and receive electronic appliance repair service and singing in cafes, I'm thankful God gave me the advantage for me that I can survive My Life ...


Second page


January 16, 2005


Thanks to God for giving me a wonderful gift, I was still in semester 3rd, but there is a large electronics company that recruited me to work there, a remarkable position for someone who was in college in the offer to me, I became a deputy manager, of course i may not refuse this opportunity, I try to be split in college and works well ... god bless me .... :)


The third page


June 22, 2005

Today is the 19 th my birthday, nothing special, the usual right at 00:00 Jungshin knocking at my door and take me a bite to eat in the middle of the night, but what made this day a little different is that I get a few gifts and congratulations from many girls who is not familiar to me, as well as from colleagues in the company, jim ever said that they who often gave gifts are secret fans, ever since I became a singer still in the cafe Blue Atlantic, I've got a present from girls and even aunts, on the one side I'm happy but on the other hand I feel bad accepting gifts, until finally I always give it to jim, manager choi and absolutely number one Jungshin ..

Every day of my birth I always go to my mother's grave, when I were born, she died .. I was never entirely happy with the day of my birth, my mother died because I am, in fact I even think about what I was born if I never see who gave birth to me .... happy birthday to me and death day to my mom,, i miss you mom although i never see you ...


Page four


18 september 2007


I have not written in this diary so long, much exhausted my time taking care of paper and office work, especially now that I'm starting to actively take care of the foundation that I woke up to people with cancer, helping them fight to stay alive despite being in the verdict of the doctor how long again their age, I built this to commemorate my father, I don’t want anyone else to have to live like me and to think that there are still many people who care about them, especially if he is a father and a mother from her children, I want them to fight for their and also I don’t want them to feel the rigors of life in this world alone ...


and today I met a father who was included in my foundation, he is so similar to my father and it turns out they both have the same disease that is cancer of the blood ... The first thing I did was hug him, he really reminds me of my dad ... I even called him dad, he smiled at me when I called him by this, I asked him if he would not mind if I call him dad, he told me I would be very happy if I had a boy who either like you, I cried in his arms I felt like a father figure who has long gone come back into my life.  Park Sung Hwa, his name is Park Sung Hwa, whether it is a destiny or maybe just a coincidence, my father's name is Jung Sung Hwa ..  God, if he comes to you to eliminate a little my homesickness to my father, then let it with me for along time ..