The Story Begin

"Testamentary" Bring Us Into Pure Love

"Dad, I'm home ..."
"Dad,, where u are? I brought happy news for you ... "
"Dad ......."
Many times shinhye call her father, but still no answer, she tried to find her father in her father's room and ......


"Daddddddddddd ........." shinhye screaming and crying uncontrollably when she saw her father lying on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth


Without thinking, she called an ambulance and took him to the hospital, her father brought to the emergency room, while shinhye can only wait anxiously with tears kept dripping and after waiting few hours, the doctor finally came out of the emergency room, even shinhye directly asked about the father ...


"Doctor, how things my dad? Is he okay? He's all do with it? "Shinhye asked anxiously in tears


"You're his daughter? Can we talk for a minute? "Asked doctor kim


"Yes, I'm his daughter!"


"Follow me"


"Do you not know that your father is suffering from blood cancer," asked doctor kim


 "My father had cancer of blood?" Shinhye shocked to hear this, tears fell instantly ..


"I'm afraid if in 1x24 hours is still the situation is not improving,your father ..........." doctor kim stop his words


"My dad why doc?? I beg Please save him, she is the only treasure and the most precious in this world for me ..." shinhye said sobbing ..


"We will do our best, let God after running his destiny" said the doctor who tried to calm shinhye


"Doctors, emergency ... patient named master park pulse getting weaker "said the nurse who makes shinhye became increasingly tears


"Please save my father's doctor, I beg" said shinhye by grasping the hands of doctor kim


"We will do what we can, pray for the healing of your father" said doctor kim to streng her..


Shinhye never stop praying when doctor kim and nurses trying to save the life of her father in the emergency room, she continued to cry, she didn't know what would happen in the future if her father had left him alone in this world, and this will be her remorse, because how could she never knew as a daughter that her father suffered from the deadly disease.


After exhaustive efforts by physicians and nurses shinhye father apparently lives can not be saved as well, doctors kim with sad faces out of the emergency room and went shinhye who bowed sluggish forward to hearing his father .. "Shinhye,, forgive us, God had other wills"


"what do You mean doc? My father? ... " Shinhye immediately ran over to the her father, who had gone away for ever without a word to her ...


"I hope you're looking forward to face this ordeal, and we condole, may god ease his way to heaven," said the doctor kim and left shinhye alone who incessantly crying and talking with his father


"Dad, why did you go when I brought happy news for you?"
"Why do you hide your wound himself?"
"Why did you leave me alone? After the dead of mother 4 years ago, you always promised would never leave me alone,, you'll always with me,, "
Shinhye kept crying and talking with his father who had longitudinal body stiff, until finally she collapsed beside her father's body ..
* - * - * - *


"Dad ...... please don't go .... "shinhye woke up and was surprised to find herself in bed in her room, she was confused, she hoped he didn't actually go and was just a dream .. but when she looked outside the state of her room, she was fully aware that her father was gone, a lot of people dressed in black who came to pay their respects in front of her father's body ..


"Shinye ... you've regained consciousness?" Says the voice of a oldman who is familiar to her


"Uncle lee, the father ....." shinhye body hugging uncle lee ... uncle lee is a friend of her father since childhood, she considers as her uncle....
Uncle lee trying to strengthen shinhye....

------------------------.


The next day after the funeral shinhye father, uncle lee and his family still in shinhye's home to be with her so she is not too feel lonely in the dumps .. shinhye wake up with moist eyes and her body was so weak, but she tried to stand, today she wants to go hospital to pay the entire cost of her father treatment in the hospital that she hadn't been paid for ..


In hospital ..


"excuse me, I want to pay the entire cost the treatment of my father who was named park sung hwa, how much should I pay?" Said shinhye with a restless heart, she was afraid of hes savings is not enough to pay for her  father medical expenses ..


"Wait a minute, I check first ............. oh, patients with a host name sung hwa park, all medical expenses already paid on behalf of park shin hye nyony "said the nurse flat


Shinhye bemused, she was surprised to hear the words of the nurse was "sorry, you can check one more time, I'm park shin hye, and I just wanted to pay, I might not have to pay ..." said shinhye trying to nurse check back ..


"All was paid yesterday,, is proof of payment, madam," said the nurse, showing archival proof of payment to park shin hye


Shinhye just nodded her head, "thanks for the information" she left with confused feeling, and decided to return home and ask this on uncle lee, she suspects that he has been paid all his hospital expenses...


In shinhye's home


"Yaaa, shinhye, where have you been? I'm worried about your condition, " said uncle lee when shinhye just go home


"Sorry uncle, I had to go to the hospital to pay for the hospital's father, but when I was about to pay the nurse said that the fee has been paid a/n my name, this is weird, is uncle to pay the fee?" Asked shinhye curious


"Shinhye,you know I'm just a worker in a factory,, where I can afford to pay the hospital costs are expensive, maybe your father has health insurance, and the insurance company has paid on your behalf" said uncle lee wisely


Shinhye just nodded her head as if to agree with the words of uncle lee, in her heart she said, "whoever it is, whatever it is, insurance or someone who is good heart, I thank you for everything" ...


"Eehhhmmm, shinhye, did you know that your father testamentary that he Leave it with me?" asked the uncle lee trying to break the silence


"What? testamentary? Father leave it for me? where is that? "asked shinhye curious


"Wait a minute .." uncle lee rose from his seat, and went to get something in his room .. ".......  A week before your father died he left me this testament, he may have felt that his time was no longer in this world, he has told the whole contents of this testament to me, but you'd better read for yourself the contents of this testament, I'm afraid I was wrong to explain "the uncle said, handing the testament and give it  to shinhye hands ...


With nervous and hold back the tears,she began to open the testamnetary ...


"Dear my lovely daughter "


"I'm sorry dad never told you about the disease, reneged on his promise to be with you forever, to safe you, to see your laughter, to wipe your tears. Dad will be more sad and regret if you're going to live your life only with tears ,dad didn't want you  lament the wounds in your own life, I want you to be happy, I know this is not the right time for you, but dad didn't want to force anything, but dad just wanted to give you a suggestion, in life we ​​make some relationships and some which are made by a god, say it is fate, you just have to think that men who father has picked out for you is choice from god .. father want you to live happyly, he was a good man, and I hope he will always make you happy, laughing and carrying away all your pain,, so mom and dad can also smile in your heart .. if you agree, tell my friend lee, he will take you to the man and immediately prepare your wedding so you no longer own, and I can go in peace because there's been someone who will replace me in the care of ..


"please Forgive your father ,,, Shinhye"

 

who is the man? and will shinhye accept this wedding?

 

"again, i'm sorry for my bad gramma.... "