The Last Day?

"Testamentary" Bring Us Into Pure Love

It’s a late night,, Yonghwa kept thinking of the words what Jungshin said, he wondered what he should do, divorce shinhye? That's not an option for him, he really loved his wife, but on the other hand, he wanted her to be happy, even if it is not his happiness. 3 more days he’ll returned to busan, and try to talk to shinhye, he hoped shinhye be honest with him, it will release if shinhye happier with someone else.


Elsewhere shiyoon are preparing everything to declare his love to shinhye tomorrow, he spent a lot of money for this, he hires Yongdusan Park, located in the Gwangbok-dong, downtown Busan where Busan Tower Inside are as high as 120 meters, the pavilion bell and a clock tower in the magic to be a very romantic place tomorrow night. He wanted to make shinhye impressed and can see the magnitude of his love for her ....


While shinhye, she can’t stop thinking about all that he has done with shiyoon, he felt like there was a happiness that comes back into her life, laughter always come to her when she along with shiyoon, but at the same time she was also thinking about Yonghwa, taste guilty always surrounds her when she remembers him.. heart feels like bursting when thinking of the two men ... happiness and sadness come together in her heart ....


Her reverie was shattered when the cell phone rings, a text message from shiyoon


Hey Angel from My Nightmare,, kekekekekke,, you must be thinking about it? Dont over think about me, your heart will beat two  times faster ... * Just kidding ... I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon, so you have a  longer time and you can dress up .. kekekekk .. good night J


shinhye not reply it, she just smiled at the message of shiyoon then turn off the phone and went to sleep ...


next day, when evening came, shiyoon picked shinhye in the usual place .. his face full of smile when she come ...


"We usually never go late as this, are we going to go?"  Shinhye Asked confused


"I'll take you somewhere special" shiyoon replied, smiling to himself


"Special?" shinhye Muttered


They both got Yongdusan Park, the atmosphere was not too crowded, because the weather is cold ..


"Yongdusan park? I've been here before, then this is not a special "said shinhye


"This place probably ever you go, but there's something special here" he said


The day started in the evening, the lights begin to flicker across Busan one by one, as well as park and busan tower, turned into a very beautiful atmosphere. Shiyoon took shinhye rise to the top of the tower busan, while at the top of the tower shin hye can’t say anything, she can only amazed at the beauty of the entire city from the top of the tower busan ...

"How? Is it Special? " shiyoon Asked


Shinhye smiled broadly at shiyoon, this is one of the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life .. "Thank you shiyoon" only word that can come out of her mouth


"There is still another shinhye" shiyoon closer to shinhye and closed shinhye’s eyes with his hands


"Kyaaa, what are you doing shiyoon?" asked shinhye curious


"Wait,, start countdown"


"What?"


"Countdown from five ...,, fast" pleaded shiyoon


"O ... o .. okay .., five, four, three, two, one ..." shinhye count


"Now,, open your eyes"


"Yongdusan garden lights turned into a symbol of the heart and inside it reads Shinhye I Love You ....."


Shinhye surprised, her heart beating rapidly, her body getting froze ..


"What do you mean shiyoon? You know I'm married! "Shinhye said with a weak voice


"This is love shinhye, I don’t care if you are married or not, I just want to say love, be honest with your heart I know you're happier with me, I can see the smiles and laughter when we are together, you forget your wounds buffer, what your husband can do the same thing as what I'm doing with you now? "


Shinhye tears fall, she didn’t know what to do, she went down the tower and ran without direction ... until finally she reached the dock .. she sat down and rested her body ...


"I'm sorry Yonghwa, I'm sorry, really really sorry, I did n’t even think to betray you, but ........" shinhye can not continue her words, she wept, and wept, not knows what she is feeling right now .... happiness feels just came but she had to go back to a more profound sense of guilt ....


Since that event, shinhye not working to galery,s he just locked herself in the house, all the phone calls and text messages from shiyoon never answered or replayed....


Today, Yonghwa come back home to Busan, when he got home he didn’t find shinhye in the living room and in the kitchen, and then he tried to knock on the door of shinhye’s room,no answers, but he know that shinhye was in her room .. after take a shower and clean up his belongings, he sat in the living room just to rest after a long journey, and he heard the sound of someone opening the door, finally shinhye out of her room, she walked into the living room and sat down beside Yonghwa and cast her eyes to Yonghwa. ..


"Shinhye, are you okay?" Said Yonghwa when he saw his wife's eyes swollen like someone crying all day


"Why do you want to survive in this marriage yong? In fact, from the beginning I said that I can’t love you .... "shinhye tears began to fall again


Yonghwa was silent, as if his mouth can’t speak, but their heart wanted to say all thing ...


"Why are you silent yong? Answer the question ..." she said sobbing


"Testamentary, we got married because of your father's will," said Yonghwa, he felt to be the most stupid, why would he answer the question with the same answer he didn’t want to say


"Testamentary? Just that? "Asked shinhye more ...


Yonghwa has not had time to reply, shinhye back into her room and locked the door shut ... Yonghwa followed her and tried to talk to shinhye from behind the door ...


"Shinhye, sorry, I didn’t mean anything to say these things, I am confused what to say, shinhye,,, sorry" he tried to knocked on the door several times, but shinhye not listen .... after a while, Yonghwa stopped to knocked the door, he went back to his room ...


Shinhye took her phone and sending short messages to shiyoon....


Meet me at the place you say you love me now