Chapter 5

We Love You Kim Myungsoo!

The next day

 

I walked to school happily. "Myungsoo oppa will definitely thank me now" I smirked and laughed earning stares from everyone. I bowed at them and ran. I soon arrived school and i saw chorong at the bush again. "Goodmorning chingu!" I hugged chorong. "Morning! palli! go to class and meet infinite oppa" "omo they're here already?" She nodded happily. "Well i see you soon chorong-ah!" I smiled at her and walked to class. 

 

I walked in class and saw sungyeol reading while girls were surounding him and L is asleep like always. I went to my seat and sat down quietly. L woke up and ruffled his hair. *OVARIES* "Here." he passed me a paper. "Wh-what is this?" "The quiz paper from yesterday." I looked at him cluelessly.

 

"Look, if i wanted help. I would have asked for help. So you don't have to pretend to be so nice and do it for me" "Bu-but you were asleep?" "Like i said, if i wanted help, i would have asked" He glared at me. "Mianhe.." I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I looked down to avoid letting him see me cry. 

 

Why is he being so mean and rude? this wasn't the guy i fell in love with. But then again, i only liked him based on the outside. But there's something about him thats making me want to like him even more. I started sobbing softly. I tried not to cry but the way he got mad at me was just to much.

 

"y-yah! are you crying?" he whispered the last part and tried looking at my face. I pushed him away and ran to the toilet. As dramatic as it sounds, it was definitely the right thing to do. I wiped my tears as i arrived in the toilet. "Kim myungsoo, why are you making me hate you?"

 

No one's POV

 

Everyone is class were whispering about what happened a while ago. L just ruffled his hair in frustration. "Yah why are you being so mean to her?" Sungyeol asked. "I don't know, hyung" "You don't know? all she did was help you" Sungyeol raised his voice a bit. Sungyeol knew it wasn't nice to make a girl cry. "Hyung, i really don't know what to do now. I just wanted to but i didn't know i went too far" "Say sorry to her" Sungyeol walked away. He wasn't mad at L but he was trying to make L realise his mistakes. 

 

er hi? :p hehe i'm sorry for not updating any sooner! well you know, L was just being L but eunji really thought he was pissed. You know how kingkas act *wink. Anyways, thanks for the subs and comment guys! To new readers, you can sub, vote or comment if you want to hehe goodbye for now!