A normal monday

We Love You Kim Myungsoo!

*Beep beep* *Beep beep* "aish! shut up, i wanna sleep more!" i whine and slap the alarm clock on the floor. What time is it anyways? "BWOH?! its 6 and school starts at 8! ottokhe?!" I quickly took a bath and ran downstairs. "Leaving so early?" umma said while frying eggs.  "Ne, i have um some things to do" okay i lied. "will you be joining us for breakfast dear?" "Would love to but i'm late". I hugged her and left. 

 

"May i buy a ticket to seoul please?" I got my ticket and went on the bus. I took the back seat and started to read. An hour later i arrived in seoul. I walked to woollim high since the bus stop is really near. "yah! why are you so late? sungyeol oppa is here already!" chorong shouted from afar. "Bwoh? here already?!" I ran to her and hid near the bush which is the opposite of woollim high. "Is myungsoo here yet?" I asked chorong. "Nop-" "L OPPA!" "OPPA!". The girls from my school started screaming and ran towards him.

 

I rolled my eyes and watched myungsoo as he got out from the car. "He's getting hotter everyday" i mumbled. "Oh! Sunggyu oppa is here!" Chorong whispered but i pretty much think its loud enough for the whole world to hear. I glared at chorong. "yah! do you want him to hear and see us hidding in the bush like some stalkers?!" Chorong shook her head. I turned back to look in front but myungsoo was no longer there. I frowned. 

 

"Lets go now. We're late for school..again" i muttered and pulled chorong to the bus stop. We went in and took the same seat i took just now. "It's getting tiring, having to travel to seoul everyday to meet them. It's not like they know we exist" Chorong said with a loud sigh. "I know, but do you think they'll talk to us?" "May-" "Nope, they won't." I continued. Chorong rolled her eyes while i took out the same book and read. 

 

We arrived at the school 2 hours late. Thank god we went in class when the teacher wasn't in. "Did you get to see L oppa?!" Bomi shouted. I nodded happily. "He got hotter!" i grinned. "ehh, so lucky!" The whole class said. I giggled and took my seat. "I wonder how it feels like to be in the same school as him."

 

done with first chapter! hope you guys don't find it boring! <3

a pic for you guys! (my ovaries exploded) (cr: tumblr)