Chapter 4

We Love You Kim Myungsoo!

 

 I gulped "h-hi?"

 

"Don't talk to me" L hissed and turned back to lok at the teacher teaching. I nodded. My lips curled into a smile. A wide one in fact. OMG HE JUST TALKED TO ME! KIM MYUNGSOO OMG WHAT IS AIR I CAN'T BREATHE. Class finished faster than i wanted it to be. Why can't i spend more time with myungsoo..i frowned but then i remembered something. "He's suppose to tour me around school" I waited patiently at the class door while smilling. 'He's coming my way now!' i thought excitedly. 

 

I am ready! "Anny-" L bumped into me and walked away. Girls started running towards me. "HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE SKINSHIP WITH OPPA?" The girls started squeeling."uh you know, its the same feeling like bumping into a person..?" "Nonsense its L OPPA HERE!" A looking girl said. "I ha-have to pee!" i suddenly said. PABO! "ew" the girls started backing away and left. Phew..i wiped my invisible sweat and started walking to the cafeteria which i had to ask people to know the way.

 

I saw infinite seating down eating happily. I sighed. I wouldn't want to disturb him eating...i bought a sandwich and sat down nearby infinite's table. I looked to L and he was already looking at me. He smirked and stood up and walked towards me. Doodop! my heart was beating faster then ever. "stop it..." Now he's right in front of me.

 

"See? you found your way to the cafeteria. There's no need to tour you" L said coldly. I looked at him and nodded. "And now you're not talking to me?" L asked amused. I shook my head. "You said to not  talk to you.." "oh right..well its up to you if you wanna tell the teacher that i didn't tour you around school or you can just shut up and pretend like i did" He smiled but it was obviously fake and left to his table. I faked a smile. I didn't know the kim myungsoo everyone worshiped is this mean. 

 

I walked back to my class like a zombie. It's not a good day for me at all. I walked back to my seat and minutes later L came in class and sat down..net..to..me. UGH WHY WHY WHY. "Okay everyone! Hope you had a good recess cause we're having a pop quiz on maths today!" Mr.Jiyong said happily. Everyone boo-ed. I just stared at the teacher livelessly. "Uh eunji?" Mr.Jiyong said. "Ne?" "How was your tour around school?" "uh it was okay..L was nice enough to show me each room in the building!" i lied. I looked at L and he was sleeping. "Well thats good! now time for your pop quiz" 

 

Pfft it was too easy for me. I finished it in 10 minutes. L is still sleeping. I sighed and took his paper and did the pop quiz for him.  "Alright, if you're done you may go home now" Mr.Jiyong oddered. I smiled and pack my things. "goodbye" i whispered to L who obviously couldn't hear me. I waved at the teacher and left. "EUNJI-AH?" i saw chorong and my other classmates running towards me. "HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?" I smiled at them. "It was fun! Myungsoo and sungyeol is in my class!" "wah.." everyone said. "Is sungyeol nice?" Chorong asked. I nodded. "He smiled at me!" All of them started squeeling. "Shh! and L?" "Oh um..."  i faked a smile. "He was really nice too."

 

No one's POV

L woke up only to find his pop quiz done. He knew you did it for him. His lips curled into a small smile. What you didn't know was, he was awake when you lied to the teacher. When you were defending L. "Eunji..she's really something." L said and smirked. 

 

hey hey hi! :P im sorry for not updating sooner :s was on a vacation. hope you guys like this chapter! don't foget to sub and comment! its author-nim's birthday today! heheheh (btw i mix between L and myungsoo a lot so hope you guys aren't annoyed?)