Woollim High

We Love You Kim Myungsoo!

I'm gonna skip to her first day in woollim high, okay? :)

 

No ones POV

 

"EUNJI-AH WAKE UP NOW, APPA'S SENDING YOU TO SCHOOL" eunji's mom shouted from downstairs. Eunji woke up and rubbed her eyes still sleepy.

 

Your POV

 

"It's my first day of school in seoul!" I whispered happily. "Now what do i do with my hair? and my uniform?" I started panicking. It's my first day being schoolmates with infinite. I have to be perfect. I took a bath, wore my uniform and I decided to not tie my hair today. I went downstairs cheerfully. 

 

I told appa that i wanted to go by bus today since i haven't really explore seoul. I waved my parents goodbye and went on the bus. Oh and i even took a selca!

 

After a 15 minutes ride, we finally arrived at woollim high. I thanked the bus driver and made my way to the bushes chorong has been hidding at. I chuckled at her cuteness. "BOO!" "Omo!" Chorong jumped. "yah! can't you just greet me like normal people do?!" She asked angrily. "Mianhe~ are you here alone?" She nodded. "None of the infinite oppas are here yet" she grinned. I joined her and hid behind the bush. "Eunji-ssi..." "ne?" "you do know you're in woollim high right?" I nodded. "So?" "Get in school then!" "Oh.." i chuckled. "Right..well see you tomorrow chorong-ssi!" I hugged her and went in.

 

This is it. I took a deep breath and went in the office to take my timetable. The office itself is big. Can you imagine the classroom? and my favorite! the cafeteria? "Annyong" A 30 years old woman approach me. I bowed. "Annyong! eunji imnida!" "well aren't you polite? here's your timetable. Your classroom is 2nd floor, at the end" She handed me my timetable and smiled sweetly. I bowed again, "kamsahamnida!"

 

In class

 

"Everyone, please keep quiet! we have a new student that will be joining us from now us" A good looking guy signalled me to go in. I hesistated at first. What if myungsoo or the other infinite members are in my class?! I went in and bowed. "Annyong! eunji imnida" Just then, i started hearing whispers. Guys were whistling. "Eunji-ssi, i'm your homeroom teacher. You can call me Jiyong." I nodded. "You can sit there" He pointed at an empty seat near the window. The seat next to me was empty. I made my way towards my seat.

 

"And eunji-ssi, i'll get someone to tour you during recess. i know just the person to help you" He smirked and went to seat at his sit. "ok-okay.." i sat down. I'm kinda starting to like my class. Everyone looks okay..and there's sungyeol in my class..WAIT WHAT?! SUNGYEOL?!. I stared at him with my eyes widened. He saw me looking and smiled. aish my face reddened. I smiled at him and faced the other side. pabo, pabo! 

 

BAM the classroom door opened. I kinda jumped. "ah myungsoo, just the person i wanted to see" Mr.Jiyong said. "Myungsoo..." i whispered to myself with my eyes widened. First sungyeol and now him? ottokhe!! "Eunji?" I looked at Mr.Jiyong. "N-ne?!" i stuttered. way to go eunji. "Myungsoo here will tour you around school during recess" OMG WHAT. "Now palli! go seat next to eunji" He shooed myungsoo. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and made his way towards me..i mean his desk. He sat down and looked at me. wait not look, more like glaring? I gulped "h-hi?"

 

Done with chapter 3! HEHE i know, my writing :( but i'm improving :) hope you guys enjoy it? thank you for subbing <3 ily guys :') and i might not update tmr since i'll be going somewhere. I MIGHT not, maybe i will :D