How about the Letter "L"?

Because of You

 

After a week of suffering from sickness, you were able to go back to school. Your friends preferably Sandeul and Jinyoung immediately asked if you're fine now. You just smiled at that. Seeing that you're important to others. 

 

You made your way to the rooftop of your school wanting to be alone in a moment. You are singing to random songs to relax and to relieve from stress.  

After half an hour of staying alone at the rooftop, you decided to go back to your classroom to do some necessary things. When you're about to leave you heard a noise coming behind the door of the rooftop.

You saw a guy that looks like he has been awake from his sleep. He stretched his arms, yawned and stood up. He walked unto you and smirked.

 

"Nice voice" he commented. Your eyes widen in realization that that guy heard you sing. 

" Did you hear everything?" you asked in embarrassment.

" If you don't mind, Yes." then he shot you a smirk again.

" OMO." you whispered.

" Wae? is there a problem, Miss?, Oh, I'm Kim Myungsoo by the way, But call me L" this time he smiled.

" A-ani." then you ran heading to your classroom. Myungsoo was left there astonished.

" I didn't get to know her name" he said in his mind. Then he walked down the stairs and went to his classroom as well.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>>Fast Forward<<

You're heading out of the school building when you accidentally bumped into someone. 

" Oh, joesonghamnida" you apologized. You're about to proceed going out of the school building when he held your wrist.

" Wait." you turned to look at him. You were somewhat stunned by his gaze.

 

 

"Your name?" he asked with his poker face.

"Omo! you again!?" you blurted in annoyance.

Myungsoo smirked. "just tell me your name" he told you.

You sighed and gave in. "Lee Sedeul. Freshman section A " you scoffed a little.

Myungsoo was a bit amused with you.

" A freshman huh" he rubbed his chin while looking at you.

" Wae?" you asked in an afraid tone.

" Nothing, I'm not going to do anything to you." he stated, putting his hands up.

You sighed in relief.

" If you're not going to say something important, I'll leave first, Myungsoo" you emphasized his name.

" Whoa~" he continued looking at you while you were running far away from him.

" She's interesting." Myungsoo whispered. Then some other guys came.

" Yah, Myungsoo-ah, who's that girl?" Dongwoo asked tapping him on the shoulders.

" Oh, just a random girl." Myungsoo lied.

" Yah, don't lie. I saw the whole scene, man!" Woohyun teased Myungsoo.

Myungsoo sighed and began telling them the story of him meeting you.

" yah! I see, you're interested in her right?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo. He nodded with an expressionless face. Thinking about you.

" Hmm. Someone's probably thinking deep by this time. Come on guys, let's leave the deep thinking boy there" Sungkyu told the other guys smirking.

" yeah, we have better things to do" Sungyeol joked. The guys began walking off the place.

" Hey! wait for me!" Myungsoo tried to catch up on them.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guys like Myungsoo being here in my fic. He's my ultimate bias in Infinite though. Kekekeke