B1A4

Because of You

It's been 3 weeks since you first came to Korea. You, Jinyoung and Sandeul are always together. You treat the two of them fairly, and as friends. 

In school...

 

" Yah, Sandeul-ssi, why is Sedeul not here yet?" Jinyoung asked Sandeul rubbing his chin. Sandeul who was busy reading a book, quickly processed the words that Jinyoung said.

" Well, I dunno." Sandeul placed the book down on his desk.

" Why don't you call her?" Jinyoung asked again, really eager to know why aren't you showing up yet in school.

" Arraseo." Sandeul got his cellphone and dialed your number.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are burning hot because of your fever. Your brother told you not to go to school today. Omo... why is this happening? you thought, I hate having fever, you said in your mind. You're  laying in your bed with a wet towel on your forehead when your phone rang.

boiji anhni naye dwiie sumeoseo barameul pihae jameul jago itjanha ttatteuthan haessal naeryeoomyeon kkaelkkeoya jogeumman gidaryeo~" [ Super Junior KRY's Reminiscence]

You quickly answered it.

" Sedeul-ah!" You heard a guy's voice shout on the other line. It took you a minute before you recognized that it was Sandeul.

" Are you okay?" he asked.

You shook you head as if he can see you.

" Animnida. I'm sick today"you replied in your trembling voice.

" Oh? waeyo? Do you want us to visit?" Sandeul asked with concern.

" No need I'll be fine" 

" Jinjja? " 

" Ne. My brother will take his morning classes, but he'll not attend the afternoon class just to take care of me, so don't worry, I'll be fine, Sandeul-ah" 

" Well, you always make me worry, especially now." Sandeul stated. Your breathing stiffened when you heard that.

" A-aish, Sandeu-ssi, I told you not to worry"  you laughed a little. 

" naega neol geokjonghae (i will worry about you)" Sandeul whispered those words not knowing that you are still listening.

" Mwoh?" you asked.

" N-nothing. Ahm, I'll hang up now. get well and take care of your self next time. bye." 

" Bye." 

 

-ETC-

" What did she say?" Jinyoung asked again.

" Well, she's sick." 

" Oh? "

" Ne. she said that she'll be fine and her brother will take care of him so don't worry" Sandeul told Jinyoung.

---------------------

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

After classes Sandeul and Jinyoung headed somewhere. On their way, they saw familiar faces.

" Hey, is that Sunwoo, Shinwoo and Gongchan?" Jinyoung asked pointing at the 3 guys.

" I guess so" 

The guys went into their direction.

" Yah, Jinyoung, it's been a long time!" Baro(Sunwoo) greeted Jinyoung.

" Ne" Jinyoung laughed.

The guys went into their destination and had fun with their friends. The B1A4!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

OMO! CRAPPY!!!