I Talked to Sandeul

Because of You

After filming the next scene, you two finally had a break. You sat at the empty seat near the set. You sighed, Myungsoo saw you and sat beside you.

 

"Having a hard time?" he asked you. You shook your head.

"i just miss Sandeul" you told him, with that Myungsoo's expression darkened.

"Is that so? Then call him later." he tried to cover up. Then he walked out and went to the director.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

 

I think i can't get her heart by now. She's deeply in love with that Sandeul. I just went to the director to ask if we will continue our filming today.

Good thing, he told me that we'll film another scene tomorrow and we will just rest for tonight. I told Sedeul about this and she seems happy. 

 

 

Sedeul's POV

Okay, we will just rest for tonight. I feel happy. I will have a lot of time to talk to Sandeul. After cleaning up my make up, Myungsoo and I headed to our room, yes our room. I hate it that we are sharing room. I went to the balcony and dialed Sandeul's number. After a few rings he answered.

 

"Sandeul-ah!" I greeted happily.

"Oh, Sedeul, how's filming?" he asked.

"uhm, it's quite good. we film in just one take. that's how good we are" I laughed and boasted.

"That's nice. so, how are you? you must be tired." he said in a concerned tone.

"I do feel tired, but I have to talk to you first, you know.. i miss you." i said the 'i miss you' in a low voice.

"What did you say, I can't hear it." i can feel him smiling through the other line.

"I said I miss you." my cheeks felt hot when i told him that.

"i miss you too. Sedeul. You're filming again tomorrow?" he asked.

"Uh, yes. But I think it will be filmed in our school. because we have to show our school facilities. So that means I'll be able to see you." I smiled as if he can see me.

"Jinjja? that's good!!"

"Yes. Then after tomorrow, we will shoot some photos for the poster of our school." I told him.

"Have you eaten your dinner yet? Don't starve your self. I don't want you starving, Sedeul-ah"

"Oh, i haven't. I'll eat after we talk."

"Arraseo. just be sure to eat"

"Uhuh. and one more thing, please tell Luna to copy all the lectures. I'll get it from her when this is over."

"Arraseo."

"Thanks. I think it's getting late now, so I'll hang up. Bye Sandeul. Saranghae~~"

"Bye, nado saranghayeo~~"

 

 

Then i hung up. I turned to see Myungsoo who looks amused. Did he hear our conversation?

 

"Yah, Myungsoo-ah, did you hear our conversation?" I asked in embarrassment. He shook his head with his usual poker face. I sighed in relief. 

"Don't you want to eat?" he asked me.

"Uh, sure. Let's eat."

 

We went to some noodle shop and ate our dinner there. It's quite satisfying though it's not good for me to just eat noodles. After that we headed to the hotel. We prepared to sleep. Aigoo, this is gonna be a horrible night.

I lay on the bed and turned off the lamp. I covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I saw Sedeul lay on the bed, she covered herself with the blanket. I think she's fast asleep. And, i observed her weird sleeping habits. She covered her whole body including her head with the blanket, how is she suppose to breath in that? I asked myself. I sighed in frustration and laid my back on the couch. It's a little cold here, but I have to sleep here. i just then plugged my earphone in and listened to some random songs until I get asleep.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's another update!! I'm sorry for not updating this story. i hope you like it and please subscribe and comment as well. It will be highly appreciated. And if you have some requests, feel free to post it on my wall. Gomawo!!