Luna

Because of You

FAST FORWARD

 

After the whole week of filming and photoshoot, the CF and posters were finally released in the internet and on the public. Mr. Park, the principal seems really satisfied with you and Myungsoo's work. He gave you a special award for it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You and your friends were in the classroom, your teacher hasn't arrived yet so, you're just having fun chit chatting with them and Sandeul.

 

"yah, Sedeul-ah, don't you think that we have to celebrate for the success of you and Myungsoo's work?" Luna asked out of the blue. You thought about it for a second.

"uh.. i think so." you answered.

"Good, let's go to your house on the weekend to celebrate" Victoria blurted.

"Arraseo." you agreed.

"Sandeul, you invite your friends too, huh?" Victoria ordered.

"Sure, they would love to" Sandeul smiled.

"And.. hmm, who should I invite too?" Luna thought.

"OHH!!! Yeah!! I'll invite Sungyeol. Sungjong and Woohyun oppa!" Luna exclaimed.

"And who are they?" You asked,

"They're myungsoo's friends." Amber answered.

"yes, and you should also Invite Myungsoo, you're co-workers though." Luna added.

"Arraseo. Is that okay for you Sandeul?" You asked Sandeul.

"it's okay for me." he smiled at you.

"So, that's settled! On Sedeul's house on weekend!" Luna, Victoria and Amber exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

While walking to the gates, You, Amber, Victoria, Luna and Sulli saw the guys of Infinite.

 

"Hey!! That's Infinite!!" Luna shouted.

"Yah!! Get a hold of yourself Luna!" you blurted.

"I'm just excited to invite them." she smiled sheepishly.

The five of you walked towards them. Luna and Victoria waved at Infinite. They smiled.

"Uh, Myungsoo-ah" you called Myungsoo.

"What is it?"

"we would like to invite you and your friends at Sedeul's house on the weekend. Are you free?" Victoria spoke up.

"Sure! we're free!" Sungyeol answered with much excitement.

"GOOD!!" Luna exclaimed.

"So, be there at 6 pm." Victoria gave them the time.

"Sure, we'll be there" Woohyun winked at Luna. Luna seems to be flying right now.

"Yah, Luna get hold of yourself." Amber whispered to Luna"

 

After that, the five of you went home. You cleaned up and did your homeworks after that ate your dinner and went to sleep. It's such a tiring day for you. And Luna seems to be fascinated by Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Here's another chapter!! What do you think of this? Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! Gomawo!!

Here's super handsome Myungsoo for you all! <3