Filming

Because of You

A/N Sorry for not including SANDEUL on this chapter, but don't worry there'll be something unexpected on the following chapters. Please anticipate, kamsahamnida!

 

After several minutes of arranging your stuffs, Mr. Kim finally called the two of you to discuss to the both of you the concept of the photo shoot and CF. The three of you gathered on the hotel lobby.

 

"Please take a sit" Mr. Kim started. You two sat beside each other.

"So, the concept will be like a couple going to school together" Mr. Kim stated. Your eyes widen. *Andwae!* you thought. Mr.Kim noticed your reaction.

"Anything wrong ms. Lee?" Mr. Kim asked you, you shook your head. Myungsoo looked at you, he knew why your reaction was like that.

"I'll continue then" both of you nodded.

"Then, we will shoot the film on a school near the hotel and the photo shoot will be on the 3rd the, arraseo?" 

"Ne. arraseo." both of you said in unison.

"So, for today we will be filming the first scene of the film, get ready" Mr. Kim ended.

"Oh and another thing, be on the set in 20 minutes." Mr. Kim added. Both of you rushed on the prepared dressing rooms and changed into your school uniform. Then the stylists worked on your hair and make up. After 15 minutes, you and Myungsoo finally finished dressing up and went into the set.

 

"Good thing there's still five minutes left. We can rest a little." Myungsoo told you.

"Ne. It's just the first day but I feel nervous." you faked a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll make you comfortable with me." Myungsoo told you, putting his hands on your shoulders. After that there was a momentary silence, the silence was broke when the director called the two of you.

 

"Myungsoo-ah you stand on the gate and pretend like you are waiting for Sedeul" the director instructed, Myungsoo immediately went to the location the director said.

"And you, Sedeul, you walk a little slow heading to the gate, then when you see Myungsoo, smile and pretend to be excited to see him. After that you'll run a little, and when you reach the gate, you'll cling your arm to his then both of you will walk to your classroom together, ok?" you nodded, you looked at Myungsoo and smiled at you softly.

 

"Okay, okay, guys!! position!" the director started.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2.1 ACTION!"

 

You walked  a little slow towards the gate then you looked up a little bit to see the waiting Myungsoo on the gate. You ran to him and clung your arm to his.

"CUT! Nice take!!" you and Myungsoo bowed to them.

"Wow, you two are good huh?" the director praised the two of you. You just smiled at that, Myungsoo looked at you and smiled a little.

 

"Okay for the next scene, you two will be on the classroom, there will be a teacher and some classmates. The teacher will pretend to ask a question and you, Myungsoo, will answer first. Then, let's pretend that you got the answer correctly, so you said classmates will clap and then you will turn to look at Sedeul who was sitting on the back row and you will wink at her" the director instructed with full details.

"So, for Sedeul's response, you will pretend that you had goosebumps when Myungsoo winked at you and you'll smile widely." the director added. 

"Okay" you and Myungsoo agreed.

The stylists retouched your make-up and then the two of you proceeded on the next set.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's INFINITE gif fo you guys!!!

Please do comment and subscribe!! Kamsahamnida!!