Mirror

Because of You

The class went on for hours and hours. After a whole day of sitting inside the classroom, the class bell finally rang, signaling the end of the class. You stretched your arms and yawned a little.

" Haish jinjja, " you scratched your head before standing up and picking your bag up. Before you can even pick up your bag someone already grabbed it. You lifted your head up to look who the person is. To your surprise, it's Sandeul.

 

" Oh, Sandeul-ssi" you muttered. He smiled.

" Can I walk you home? Just for today." he asked you with all his courage. You thought for a second and answered.

" Oh, ne." you accepted his offer.

 

The two of you started walking at the corridors with Sandeul holding your bag. Some people were looking at the two of you, little did you know that Sandeul has been popular even though it's just the second day of school, many girls were whispering things.

Your brother was talking with his friends when you passed by their classroom, one of his friend spoke up.

 

"  Yah, Sungmin-ah, is that your sister?" Eunhyuk asked pointing a finger on you. 

" Ne. Oh, she's with a guy again hehehe" Sungmin laughed.

" Let's go and talk to them" Donghae suggested.

" Ne, kaja" Sungmin and his friends headed out of the classroom and follwed the two of you. Then, Kyuhyun tapped you and Sandeul on the shoulders. When the two of you have faced them, their eyes widened.

 

" Oh!! Sungmin ah!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

" Yah, Sungmin-ah he looks exactly like you!!" Kyuhyun and Donghae exclaimed as well. Sungmin and his friends were surprised to see that the guy you were with looks like your brother. Your brother smirked. Then he tapped Sandeul on the arms.

 

" Yah, Sedeul-ssi, who is it?" 

You turn to look at Sandeul who was also surprised at the sight of your brother.

" Ah, I'm Lee Sandeul. Bangapsumnida hyungnim." he bowed at them after introducing his self.

" Ohh, nice boy" Eunhyuk playfully complimented Sandeul.

" Why are you holding my sister's bag?" Sungmin asked Sandeul, raising an eyebrow. You immediately eyed your brother. 

" Yah oppa!" you whined.

" Just answer my question." Sungmin smiled a little at Sandeul.

" Uh, I was just going to walk her home" Sandeul bit his lower lip.

" Ahhh" the four boys uttered. You lowered your head because of embarrassment.

" Arratji, you can go now." your brother declared. Both of you bid goodbye to them. You sighed in relief. It's a good thing that your brother didn't think of Sandeul as your suitor or boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On your way, the atmosphere between the two of you was awkward. 

" Your brother was really protective, huh?" Sandeul broke the ice.

You laughed a little and proceeded on saying something.

" Ne. Just sometimes. Ever since, we haven't studied in a different school, we're always together, that's why." 

" I see. By the way, how's your family background?" Sandeul asked.

" Uh, we're from L.A. Our family business was there. But i'm here to study" 

" Oh? We're the same!" Sandeul said happily.

" Really?" 

" Ne" both of you laughed at that. The two of you continued chatting until you reached your home.

" Sandeul-ssi, we're already here." he handed you your bag.

" Kamsahamnida, Sandeul." you smiled and bid goodbye to him.

 

Sandeul can't help but to smile at the thought that he already know your place. His heart was beating like a drum whenever he talks to you. And now, finally he's making his moves to get your attention. Luckily, you're not the type of girl who rejects a guy easily and not the easy to get type also. You're one of the decent girls he met.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is here now!!! Oh I see, i haven't got many views yet. but I'm still hoping for good. 

Please subscribe and comment as well so that I'll know how you feel about my fanfic. Gomawo!