That Boy

Because of You

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating real quick in this fic kekekeke. But i'm hoping that you guys will like it!! Gomawo!

 

 

You are now walking outside the school compound. You feel really tired today. You sighed, you faced the ground and continued walking. You stopped walking when someone blocks your way, you lifted your head up to see the person.

 

" Thinking of something deep?" he asked you and smiled at you sweetly.

" Sandeul? Oh, I'm not. I just feel tired." you forced a smile.

" Do you want to eat something before going home?" he pats your shoulder and plastered a concerned look.

While looking at him, you felt that something shoot your heart and you got that weak feeling whenever he looks at you.

You just nodded. He puts an arm around your shoulders and both of you started walking to the place where Sandeul will lead you.

You feel a little uncomfortable since it's the first time that other guy was putting an arm around your shoulders.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Here we are now." Sandeul told you.

" What is this place?" you asked.

"This is my favorite ttokboki store." he laughed a little.

"Öh" you looked around the place. It looks nice for just being a ttokboki store.

Sandeul ordered two servings of ttokboki for you and him. The two of you ate while having a chat.

You will mostly laugh at his cute antics and you knew deeper about him now.

It makes you feel complete. You feel happy whenever Sandeul was smiling.

 

 

After eating, Sandeul decided to walk you home since it's already 7 pm.

While walking, both of you will secretly glance at each other. Then, both of you caught each other's eye.

You quickly turned your gaze away from his. He chuckled. you felt a little embarrassed about that.

And finally, you reached your home. In front of the gates, you bid goodbye to Sandeul.

 

" Bye Sandeul and good night. Be careful on your way home and thanks." you flashed your most heart thumping smile at him.

He can't help it, but to smile at you too. He waved good bye to you.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. Please anticipate for my upcoming updates. Thank you.!