Breathe

HEART BREAKER

** JI POV

"Everynight and every morning I miss her, I always miss her. I can't take it anymore...What should I do? There's no sign of Dara when she arrived to the Philippines. She didn't even text me, what would happen to her? It's been 3 months since she was gone, HAA!" -while composing a song in his room.

Seungri: Hyung! Look the headlines in Philippines, there's a huge problem! -while inhale and exhale in front of Ji.

Then Ji faster open his computer and saw the headlines. He was shock what he is reading.

Seungri: I can't believe it, Dara nuna and her boyfriend broke up. What would happened to them? Hyung?

Ji is still looking to the headlines and really shock. Then he suddenly get his phone on the table and dialed.

Seungri: Hyung, who are you calling to?

It's still ringing and after 5 rings someone answer.

Girl: Hello?

Ji: Yah! Are you ok?

Girl: Oh, Oppa~ I'm fine, don't worry.

Ji: Dara~ I'm worried. 

Seungri: It's nuna, let me talk to her.

Ji: Yah! Your still here. Go to room already! it's private! Go~! -pushing him away and lock the door.

Dara giggles.

Ji: Hello? Are you still there?

Dara: Yeah... oppa~ can I lend your shoulders for a while.

Ji: What?

Dara: Just pretend, ok?

Ji: Ok..

Dara pretend that she bend her head and put it to Ji shoulder And Ji pretend dara head was on his shoulder.

Ji: Now talk...

Dara: Oppa~ He a girlfriend... and he hides that to me half of our relationship. -start to cry.- I don't know what should I do? 

Ji: Dara... I told you and everybody also told you that your always welcome in YG Family. 

Dara: But... Do should I do that?

Ji: Yeah... you can do that. Were family, Dara.

Dara: Oppa~ If I come back there... everything would be different. 

Ji: Why? Like what?

Dara: Like this... what we are doing now. We can't talk and seeing each others anyomre.

Ji: Why? 

Dara: I sign a contact to YG. 

Ji: What is it?

Dara: He already know that you like me and he tried to separate us. So, he decided that to send me here in Philippines and told that if come back to YG Family... I should avoid you. 

Ji: What?! He do that? I will kill him! -rising his hand.

Dara: You shouldn't do that... I think he is right. We should separate...oppa~

Ji: I'm not fine if your out there in Philippines being separated... I will approve that I will avoid you and come back here.

Dara: Oppa~ but...

Ji: Please, just for me... and to the YG Family.

Dara: I will think oppa, I need to hang up. Byebye.

Ji: Ok, byebye.

Dara hang up first.

Ji: What should I do? I can't breathe anymore about this situition we have. -looking around.

**After a week.

"She didn't text me or call me... Maybe she decided that she will not come back." -while laying to his bed.

Then suddenly Ji phone beep and look at it and he was shock. He get up and get dress. He run to the door. Ji arrived in peaceful place and he look around.

Ji: Why did she text me to come here? Maybe theres someone would come and send a letter to me saying she not coming. -looking to his feet.

Suddenly someone hug him tightly and Ji was shock.

Ji: Who are you? Let go of me.

Girl: Should I let go? But I miss you so much.

Ji was shock and heard a voice that he really miss.

Ji: Dara? What are you doing here?

Dara: You are not happy that I'm here oppa~ -sad face.

Dara let go a little bit but Ji hold her hands and turn around to dara and hug her tightly.

Ji: I miss you so much...dara.

Dara giggles.

Ji: I miss your laugh that would kill me.

Dara: Really it kills you? Should I stop it?

Ji: No! I like it when you laugh. By the way, when did you come?

Dara: In this morning.

Ji: Why you didn't tell me? Shhiss... your so selfish.

Dara: Oppa~ No one knows that I'm here only you. I hope you keep this a secret.

Ji: Why?

Dara: Before I avoid you... I want to do some memorable things from you oppa~ 

Ji: How many days?

Dara: One week oppa -smiles.

"Can I do it, if I let go after one week... I need to try just for her." Ji thoughts wlie looking to dara.

Ji: Ok... I will agree. -hugging her tightly.

Dara hug back and said, Why are we going oppa?

Ji let go and hold her hand and said, I go anywhere with you, even in hell I will follow you.

Dara was touch and hold his hand tightly and said, Let's go.

Ji: Ok.. -smiling.

They run and go to a beach. 

Ji: Why we are here? -still holding her hand.

Dara: I want to watch the sunset with you. Let sit down.

Both of them sit on the sand. GD was shock because his shoulder get heavy.

Dara: Now... I don't need to pretend. -looking at the sky.

Ji: I love you ... dara.

Dara: I love you too... Ji.

They hold hands tighter. And sunset goes by and Dara is sleeping.

Ji: Dara? Are you asleep? -he look at dara and she was asleep. He hold the face of dara and said, I can't deny, a night I quietly sleep. You appear in me, you're so beautiful... dara. 

Dara open her eyes and said, "Hey gorgeous sweet amazing baby, I know you want it baby. You and me hot cold right now. Let's do it some more... Ji. -smiling to him.

Ji: You know that song? 

Dara: Yeah, I keep replaying it to my iPod.

Ji: really? -smiling.

Dara: Let's go.

Ji: Where? 

Dara: In your house, I don't a house here to stay. Can I stay at your house?

Ji: Ok... but you need to hide , ok?

Dara: Ok. -smiling.

They walk and arrived to BIGBANG dorm. They get inside secretly and look around if someone was there. And luckyly there's no one, they are on there room sleeping.

Dara: Oh... this is was boys dorm look like.

Ji: Sorry it's messy.

Dara: No it's ok.

They get inside to Ji room and they lock the door if someone will come.

Dara: Wow!~ your room are so neat. Your room are so... not manly to look at.

Ji: Really? Should I mess up everything.

Dara: No, No.. you don't hard to. I like clean room. 

Ji: Oh...

-AWKWARD-

Ji: Did you eat already?

Dara: No.

Ji: I will cook, just wait there. -he get out the room.

After 20 mins get inside of the room. And eat their dinner.

Dara:Haaa~ I'm so full, your a great cook.

Ji: Thank yooouuu. "yawn" I'm sleepy already.

Dara: You should sleep now.

Ji: How about you?

Dara: Oh, I will sleep also.

Ji: Oh...

-AWKWARD-

Dara: Can I sleep beside you?

Ji look at her and nodded. Dara lay to Ji bed and look at him.

Dara: You are really handsome in close.

Ji: Your still the goddess I saw 3 months ago.

Dara: Should we sleep?

Ji: Ok. -he close his eyes and hug dara tightly.

Dara was shock but she hug him also.