HeartBreaker

HEART BREAKER

JI POV ***

At the YG record studio.

"I never thought I would fall in love again, and I keep asking myself...why her? She just like my sister to me, but why this my heart always pumps when she always beside me? Ahhh... I can't take it anymore. I hope I can get this thing from me, I don't want to be broken hearted again." -while he open his eyes and he was shock because a girl face looking to me closely.

Ji: What are you doing?! -he stands up straightly.

"Haa! It pumps again. I hope it will ends again!" looking somewhere.

The girl sit beside him.

Girl: Yah! Why your not looking to me? Are you mad?

Ji: I'm not. "looking somewhere ji. Look somewhere."

Girl: Yah! Are you avoiding me? Oppa~! Look at me. -she hold the face of Ji and turn to her.

They eye to eye to each other.

"Omo! Were staring each others. HAA!! My heart pumps faster. This is getting worst." -still looking to her.

Girl: You look so handsome when I look at you closer. -smile.

Ji: Really? Thank you...Dara. -looking away.

Dara: Oh, Yah! You really avoiding me. Then if thats what you want then.. I will not disturb you. -she walk and about to go out.

Then Dara felt that someone holding her hands.

"Ahhh.. Why I cant let go of her?" -while holding the right hand of dara.

Dara: What do you want? -looking at the hand of Ji.

Ji: Amm... I'm not avoiding you, please...s..

Dara: S, what?

Ji: Stay here, No one accompany to me, I hope you can do that to me. -looking on the floor while holding her.

Dara smile and said, Yah! I will accompany you but look at me in the whole time.

Ji: Fine. -he pull Dara and sit beside him.

Ji look at her and also dara.

"This is so awkward, We done this before but this is so AWKWARD to me." -Ji still looking at her.

Dara look at him and start to giggles.

Ji: What so funny? 

Dara: Your face is so serious, I'm just joking. -she cut looking to Ji.

Ji: Yah! You trick me. "But at least we look to each other." 

Dara: Sorry oppa~ -Dara pinch the both side of cheecks of Ji.

Ji: Yah! It hurts dara. -touching her hands from her cheecks.

"OMO! What did I do? HAAA! HELP!." -looking to her eyes.

Dara smile and said, Oppa~ Take care of me, ok?

Ji: Huh? What do you mean?

Dara: Just promise me, promise? -let go of her hands and rise her pinky finger.- Promise that you will be there if I need you.

Ji: O...k.. -he pinky swear to dara.

Dara was very happy and said, Thank you Oppa~ -she hug him tightly.

"Dara? What is she doing?" -hug her back.

Dara: Oppa~ you are not mad at me now.

Ji: No, why should I?

Dara: Nothing. -hugging him tightly.

Ji: Dara... are you ok? -he let go and look to dara face.

He saw that her eyes was about to cry.

Ji: Why are you crying? Is there any promblem? -touching her shoulders.

Dara wipe her tears coming down and said, My family going back to philippines and they will live there for good.

Ji: What? And you?

Dara: I don't know... Should I leave or Not?

Ji: No!

Dara: Why, Oppa?

Ji: Nothing... what about your cariers here? What about the 2ne1? 

Dara: That's what I'm trying to solve. And there's another one problem?

Ji: What is it? -looking at her closely.

Dara: My... my boyfriend from Philippines... If I will not go home, he will broke up with me. -start to cry.

Ji was shock what she said, he never knew that her boyfriend and her still contacting each others.

Ji: Oh... What should you do? 

Dara: Oppa~ Help me. -hugging him back.

Ji: Dara... "inhale and exhale" If what is good for you do it. You need to follow what is in your heart, If you love very much... then go with your family in Philippines. It will be good for your family, for him and for you. Don't worry about the company, they can find other you.  -treary eyes.

Dara: Will everyone agree to that?

Ji: I know they will because it's your choose not them. -look at her and said, Now... smile for your safety.

Dara: Thank you Oppa~ I will never forget about this... you help me so much.  -she stand up.

Ji still looking at her. And he was shock that Dara kiss him on his forehead.

Dara: Thank you for everything, Ji. -going outside.

"Now... this is the second, I'm hurt. And really hurts! DARAA~!" -while remembering what they do earlier.

**Next Week.

At the YG studio.

"This is the last day I would see her, I hope she will be alright there." ji thoughts while looking to Dara with everyone.

Dara: Thank you YG Family to treat me like a family and I would never forget all of you." -start to cry.

CL: Yah! Stop it uhn-nee (older sister) , You will make me cry also~ -about to cry.

Dara: Ok, I will stop. 

Bom: Unni! I will miss you so much! -hugging her tightly.

Dara: Me also, I would miss you. -hugging her tight.

Minzy: Yah! Me also! I want to hug Unni. -sad face.

"Me also" ji thought while looking at her.

Dara giggles and said, Aigoo~! How can I leave you three? I really miss you. -the 2ne1 hug each others.

Teddy: They are really close to each others.

Seven: Yeah, I would miss her also. 

Kush: Yeah~ Especially her laugh.

Someone enter the door and it's bigbang members. They are running towards dara.

Seungri: Nuna! We heard that your going to Philippines. Is that true?

Dara: Yeah, I'm sorry for not informing you all.

TOP: Nuna, Take care of yourself there.

Daesung: Be strong always nuna, if you need help just contact us. Ok?

Taeyang: We will miss you so much nuna, your always welcome in YG Family if you visit here, Ok?

Dara: Ok, don't worry. -smiling to them.

-BEEP-

Dara; Oh, eomeoni. 

Dara mother: Where are you? You should be here already... 

Dara: Ok, eomeoni. 

-BEEP-

Dara: I need to go, see you guys.

"She going, not even goodbye to me she didn't. " Ji thought while looking at her going outside.

Everyone was waving to her except GD. 

Ji: Oh? A message. -he read it and he was shock. 

Ji run outside and Taeyang saw her.

Taeyang: Oh, Ji. Where are you going?

Ji: Oh, I need to go in record studio.

Taeyang: Ok.

Ji go outside and he saw Dara was inside of the record studio waiting. He gets in.

Ji: Dara...

Dara: Oppa~ I didn't say goodbye to you. So, goodbye oppa and thank you so much for everything what you did and give to me. I will never forget you, and text me always if you have time,ok. -she hug Ji tightly.

"I can't do this but I should say this before she go. She need to know the truth." Ji thought.

Ji: Dara... I want to tell you something. 

Dara: What is it?

Ji look to dara eyes and also Dara.

Ji: This is impossible and it's too late to say this for you but I want you know the truth even if your going far away.

Dara: What is it, Ji?

Ji: I...always...love you, Dara. -looking at her.

Dara: What? Oppa~ are you serious? I thought you like CL. -looking confuse.

Ji: That's all was just a news and I wont think that I would love just a sister of mine. She just a sister to me and you... it's like you my everything. 

Dara: Oppa~ Sorry but I would reject this. -letting go of Ji.

Ji: I know that Dara, I know that you would reject me but I just want you to know my feelings before you go. I love you dara. -he hug tightly. 

Dara: Oppa~ I... need to go. See you Ji. -she let go from Ji hug and run fast outside.

Ji:Annyonghi kasayo (Goodbye), Dara. 

"I would never forget you, Dara. -while looking outside.

**At the Airport.

Thunder: Nuna, your late. Let's get in already. -getting her nuna bags.

Dara: Thank you. -looking around.

Thunder: Nuna?! Let's go!

Dara: Oh, I'm going! -getting indise.

"Annyonghi kasayo, Ji."