Understanding

Falling For My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night…

-At Sehun’s House-

“Sehun-ah, don’t be like this.. You can’t stay in your room forever. You haven’t had anything to eat since you got home. So come out now, I’ve prepared food for us.” Sehun’s housemate, Kim Joonmyun, shouted from behind the door. He lived with him since the last 3 years. Sehun’s parents were in the States taking care of the family business. Joonmyun is a few years older, so he’s a hyung to Sehun.

            Sehun didn’t answer. Then, he suddenly got up from his seat and went to look at himself in the mirror. “You fool.. You should’ve have hold back your temper. You should’ve settle things the right way. You should’ve just shut your mouth and leave that as*hole unanswered. If you did it right just now, this wouldn’t had happen. STUPID! I’M STUPID!” Sehun started to shout at his own reflection on the mirror.

Joonmyun, who was still outside the room, was getting worried. Before long, Sehun punched the mirror, breaking it into pieces, whilst his fist starting to bleed because of the glass pieces. At that moment, Joonmyun knew he just should barge in before anything worse happens to his dongsaeng. And yes, he barged in.

“Oh my, Sehun-ah..” Joonmyun approached Sehun and dragged him away from the glass pieces. Just right then, Sehun felt his fist stings. He hissed. “Stay here. I’ll go get the first aid. Don’t. Go near to the glass.” Joonmyun said, before rushing out to get the first aid. Later, Sehun began to cry as he reminisce the scene again. Joonmyun came and sighed at the sight of crying Sehun. He rubbed Sehun’s back, soothing him. “There, there. Hyung’s here.”

“Hun-ah, let’s treat all your wounds first. Hm?” While treating the wounds, Joonmyun gave tails and tails of good words to Sehun. He told him to never hurt himself. He told him to never give up on truth. He told him to always do the right thing. As soon as Joonmyun done treating the wounds, Sehun suddenly hugged him and cried some more. Joonmyun smiled and responded to the hug.

“Okay now.. Time’s up! Enough of hugging.” Joonmyun joked as he pulled away from the hug. Sehun giggled and wiped his tears. “Now go downstairs and eat. I’ll clean this up.” Joonmyun instructed before turning to look at the shattered glass pieces. Sehun got up and hugged him again f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter