The Fight(s)

Falling For My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are taking a brief walk along the beach. The hectic situation from the party just now stressed you. You sit on a lazy chair and close your eyes, emptying your mind and relaxing your soul. The sea breeze blew on your face, giving the sense of relax. After a while, you open your eyes as you then watch the Sun going down. Before long, the sky got darker and few bright stars were coming out as well. You decided to head back to the party to join in with your friends. You got up from your seat.

            You startled when you heard a deep, manly voice from behind, “Yah, what are you doing out here? It’s dangerous for a girl being out alone in the dark like this, you know?” You turned around and there he is, Sehun, your best friend for donkey’s year now.

            He has always being protective to you and cares a lot about you. You love how he’s always there for you whenever you need him. But sometimes, he is WAY TOO protective. There’s this one time, you were going out on your 1st date with your boyfriend. Sehun wore a disguise and sneakily followed to anywhere the both of you go. Being a best friend to him you are, you knew that was him from the start. So, you asked him to stop doing that, but to no avail, he kept on following you all day long.

            A few weeks back, Sehun found out that your boyfriend was just a sc*mbag. He met up with you and asks you to break-up with your boyfriend so suddenly. The reason for him doing that was because he knew dark-side of you boyfriend. You tried to be patient with him telling you that every day, but after seeing that Sehun probably wouldn’t stop, you kind of pissed off. Since then, you always run away whenever you see him in sight.

            Then one day, Sehun can’t hold it anymore; he decided to reveal it and so he kept on telling you on your boyfriend’s black secret.

4 days back…

“_____-ah, trust me! I saw him kissing HyunA! I swear to God, I’m not lying to you!” You sighed; not knowing to believe him or not.

“So that’s the reason you’ve been asking me to break-up with him, Sehun-ah?” You tried to hold back your temper. He nodded to your question. “So please… Break-up with him. Break-up with that jerk! I don’t want to see you suffer because of him later on..! Please, _____-ah..” Sehun begged. You let out a deep sigh before continue saying what you have in mind.

“I know you care about me, Sehun.. But I think you’ve just crossed the limit. You shouldn’t bother about my love life! Also, what kind of nonsense are you babbling about right now? My boyfriend is cheating on me? *Scoff* He is NOT gonna do that to me. He’s a GOOD guy.” You just can’t believe what Sehun has said to you. You’ve known your boyfriend for a long time. He always is being sweet and good-boy towards you, and that made you think, how could possibly he cheats on you?

“Sehun-ah, can you please leave me alone right now? I have a lot of things to be sort-out for my end-year project.” You finally said after a moment of silence.

“Trust m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter