You're so bad..

Falling For My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With you…

            You went to your room and put down your bag under your study desk. You took a seat, letting your muscles to relax after a long, chilly walk home with your boyfriend. Stretching your legs forward, you let out a relief sigh. Finally, staying put, you recalled the walk you had with your boyfriend just now.

A smile crept it way to your face as you reminisced the way he kept you warm just by having your hands in his. The memory tracks in your head continued playing until the very moment when you arrived at the front of your house. You were smiling and blushing as you thought of him.

But then it hit you.

The moment you mentioned about that HyunA girl.

“Why was he stuttering?” You asked to no one. Your eyebrows knitted at the question; telling that you yourself don’t know the answer to it.

            Soon enough, many assumptions appeared in your mind. Not good ones, but the opposite. They were saying that, Hyunseung might have a relationship with HyunA, or HyunA might be Hyunseung’s mistress, or worst, Hyunseung might not love you at all. It scared the hell out of you when the last assumption came up. You shook your head to clear all the thoughts away. You sighed worriedly.

            Deciding to just think positive, you went for a warm bath. Yes, it worked. You made yourself forget about the negative thoughts; smiling as you came out from the bathroom. You wiped yourself dry and wore comfortable clothes. Just as you were done, you heard your phone beep. You picked it up; the screen showed a message icon – it was Hyunseung.

You clicked on it.

From: My Love

“I’m home! Keke. :* I miss you already~”

            You giggled at his text. You decided to reply to him.

To: My Love

“Good then you’re home~! ^^ I miss you too~ -pouts-“ Sent.

You randomly looked at the clock on your phone. It has been 45 minutes since Hyunseung left after sending you home.

‘Wait- shouldn’t it be only 15 minutes walk from my house to his?’ You thought. ‘Where did he go for 30 minutes?’ You continued to talk to your mind. You’re getting worried as you thought that your hunches might be true. After a few minutes, you noticed that Hyunseung haven’t replied back, which he usually replied quickly.

“Should I call him?”

“Nah, he must’ve something to do before going home, that’s why he’s late.”

“But if he’s home, why hasn’t he replying to my text?”

“…….”

            You didn’t take a moment to think anymore and pressed dial on his number. You waited nervously for him to pick up the call.

~~~~~

With Hyunseung… (at his house)

“Uhh..babe..wait..mmhh..my phone..it’s ringing..”

            Hyunseung pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter