Hyunseung, you're safe...just yet

Falling For My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rings; meaning that everyone can leave and go home now. There were a few times today where you and Sehun were in the same place at the time, but not even one word or eye contact occurred between the two of you. Your heart ached when you saw Sehun’s back slowly fading away from your sight as he walked away from you. Sehun looked so cold around you; very different from before the mess.

            Now, you were walking hand-in-hand with your boyfriend on the street, on the way for home. Your fingers were intertwined with his as he kept you warm from the coldness of the surrounding. Today, you were especially quiet. So Hyunseung decided to break the silence.

“_____-ah..” He called out to you. You hummed and looked at him. “Am I handsome, to you?” You chuckled at his silly question. You giggled, “Of course~ My Hyunseung baby is the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen in my whole life!” You exaggerated, making him laugh a little at your cute description of him. “Really?” You nodded vigorously, “Uhn!”

 

Another moment of silence… Only the sound of the surroundings were audible at the moment as you two continued walking in silence.

 

Your thought: Should I ask him now? Mayb-

 

            Your thought were cut short when he talked again, “Uhm.. ______-ah, are you free tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow night? Hm…” You think for a while. “Yes, I’m free. Why?” A grin sneaked it way to his face. “Let’s go on a date.” Hyunseung said simply. You felt your heart skipped a beat. “D-date?” You took a glance at him. There, you saw his face; his lips curved into a smile as he looked at you. Unconsciously, you smiled back at him.

“Sooo..?” He was still waiting for your answer.

“U-uh..” You almost forgot about the topic. “Yeah, sure. It’s been a while though since our last date.” You stated the fact, pouting.

“Aww~ Sorry for not spending much time with you lately, babe.. I was busy with some school projects. Forgive me, okay?” Hyunseung explained to you with such school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter