Episode 003: Albums

We Got Married!

 

“First of all, please welcome the guests of today, Dreamer Ji Sun and Infinite Dongwoo and Woohyun,” the MC introduced.
“Annyeong haseyo, Infinite-imnda,” Dongwoo and Woohyun bowed and introduced them as well.
“Main vocal Woohyun-imnda,” Woohyun bowed and showed a smile.
“Main rapper Dongwoo-imnda,” Dongwoo showed a smirk.

“Dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, Dreamers vitamin girl Ji Sun-imnda,” Ji Sun bowed and showed a V-sign.

“So, how you guys watched We got married already?”
All of them nodded, “Appa is really cool on TV.”
“Hyung is really mean…”

“Let’s watch this episode,” Woohyun snorted, “And seeing the MCs commenting through the sweetness! Cue!” 

~*~*~*~*~*~

~~In the GyuSu’s house~~

Hye Su opened the door, looking around, she saw shoes there.
“Oh oppa is here,” she walked in the living room.
No one in the living room, she walked upstairs, seeing something pointing out the blanket.

*WH: Hyung really loves sleeping!
DW: He really went earlier there, but he had late schedule.
JS: Poor oppa.
MC2: Why are you guys stealing our lines.
WH: Because we are now the part of the MCs’ line now~*

^~^

‘How did you feel when you saw Sunggyu sleeping?’

*JS: Omo, umma looks beautiful in those shots.
DW: Now I get jealous of hyung of having a gorgeous wife.*

Hye Su smiled, “He texted me that he worked late, because of his schedules.”
She nodded, “I feel really bad, I mean as leader you need to work hard, but as infinite as your group, that’s a lot of working and handling.”

*WH: YAH! Hyung is making us difficult as well!
JS covered his mouth: Hush!*

“However, it shows he is hardworking together with infinite, he is truly good leader, I know he is making s a hard time. Then the hard work pays off, I mean…Look at them.”
Hye Su smiled sincerely, “I really wish oppa the best with his group.”

*Dongwoo and Woohyun felt touched, “Whoa, umma is really nice to us. Umma, we work hard and we hope the same.”
They stood up and bowed, Ji Sun clapped, “We are doing the same!”*

Sunggyu heard what Hye Su said, he couldn’t help it too smile, “Really,” he smiled sincerely, “My wife…Is the best. I hope as well for her group. Wife, fighting, I will be the biggest support!”

^~^

Hye Su shook Sunggyu’s head a bit, “Wake up,” she soothing, Sunggyu blinked and looked with his small eyes, he smiled.
“Oh mian…-“
“It’s okay, did you eat?”
she asked, sitting next to him, he shook his head.
“I will-“

Sunggyu grabbed her arm and pulled her to a hug.
Resting his head to her shoulder, Hye Su blushed.

*MC2: EEIII, that’s really mean, they are making us jealous!
DW: Hyung is even greasier than Woohyun-ah…
JS: Oh, Hamster appa is really cute~*

Hye Su said, “Get up, lazy hamster of me,” Sunggyu pouted, “I don’t-“
Hye Su pecked his lips.

*MCs going crazy: What!
DW & WH high fived each other.
JS giggled: Appa likes the kiss of umma.
DW: Mwo? You mean they-
JS nodded: But then we are teasing~*

Sunggyu smiled, “Alright, I have enough energy now,” he stepped out the bed and when Hye Su wanted to get up, Sunggyu said, “I will piggy back you downstairs.”
Hye Su frowned, “Ey?”
“You heard me, my lady~”
Sunggyu sang, Hye Su said, “Oh…”

 

Together they walked downstairs, Hye Su held Sunggyu tightly.
“Don’t fall, I don’t want you injured,” she worriedly said, “I won’t.”

*DW: So, much skin ship.
JS: Appa is really cool!
WH: What are we?
JS: Cowards.*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Together they sat on the couch, “Oppa,” Hye Su said, “Mhm?”
“I have something, be right back,”
she walked upstairs.

Sunggyu frowned, hugging Sarang tightly.

*MC2: Oh, there is Sarang!
DW: He is really taking care of that teddy bear.
WH: Even Sungjong-ah is jealous of that teddy bear.
JS: Umma is the same with Grandpa Gyu.*

Hye Su came down with Grandpa Gyu and four albums cases.

“Tada~” she showed proudly.
“Oh those are infinite’s albums,” Sunggyu smiled.

^~^

‘How did you felt about the albums that she has?’

Sunggyu smiled brightly, “I felt my wife totally support me. I am also very happy about that. I thought if she could at least one album of my group, I’d be already happy, but four…”
He smiled.

^~^

“I really like all the songs,” Hye Su sat next to him, “Whoa, you are definitely a good wife and supporter,” Hye Su smiled.
“How about you oppa?” Hye Su asked.

“I don’t have.”

Hye Su looked down, “Really?”

*MC1: Is that true?
DW: That’s totally a big lie!
WH: DON’T BELIEVE IT UMMA!
JS: Oh, so he is teasing. I thought he didn’t have.
WH: He loves to tease umma.*

Sunggyu said, “I got something for you,” Hye Su nodded, she looke a bit sulky, “Nae.”

Sunggyu stood up, grabbing his bag, pretending to searching, behind his back he was smiling.

He hid it behind his back, sitting back, “What are you hiding,” Hye Su little bit dully said.
Sunggyu saw his wife sulky face.
“Tada,” he showed the Dreamer’s album, ‘A Girls' Dream’, Hye Su slapped his arm, but couldn’t help to smile.

^~^

‘How did you felt about the album in his bag and that he showed?’

Hye Su smiled, “Jeongmal, I really thought…He didn’t support me as singer. Even though I love him, I was a bit sulky, now it’s all gone. That big hamster liar.”
She giggled.

DW: Hyung has since the debut of Dreamers, one of the first albums bought.
WH: He brings it everywhere. He even listen with his phone their songs.
JS: Oh, appa, kamsahmnida. Saranghae! At least you are an infinite member that really supports us!
DW: Yah, I am supporting as well!
MCs: It felt like we don’t belong here.*

^~^

“Let me look at the list,” Hye took the album, Sunggyu sat next to her.

1. Double Up

2. Come closer 

3. Shady Girl 

4. Lead Me 

5. Shampoo 

6. Etude 

7. Do as you please 

“My favourite song is…Do you as you please,” he smiled.

*DW: I get sick by that song, I mean he plays it none stop.
WH: I agree with Dongwoo.
MC3: What’s Hye Su’s favourite song?
JS: Whoa, they are really a couple, umma also like that song on our first album.
MC1: Oh…I like Shady Girl, very cute song.
JS: I like Shampoo, because of the rap.
DW: Oh, me too.
JS and DW high fived each other.*

Hye Su looked at Sunggyu, “Really, it’s also mine favourite,” Sunggyu held her hand, interlocking with her fingers.
Hye Su smiled.

“However, what should we do?” Sungyu asked, Hye Su leaned to his shoulder, “I like it how it now it is.”
She smiled, Sunggyu kissed her hand, “What you want, my lady,” Hye Su smiled, “Oh. Let’s call someone…”
“Shiro~”
Sunggyu hugged her now, Hye Su smiled, “Aigoo, Baby Gyu now?”
Sunggyu left a playful smile, “Let’s do something fun~”

“I know!” Hye Su clapped her hands, “What?”
“Teach me ‘She’s back’, I really like that song and those cute hand movements or teach me ‘Nothing’s over’,”
Hye Su pleaded to Sunggyu.

“Okay, I will teach you both,” Hye Su hugged him, “Gomawoyo~”

*DW: Oh, does she really like that song?
JS: Jeongmal, we all love those songs, it’s so cute and bubbly, we also like the Chaser.
MC2: Is she a good dancer?
JS: Umma is not the lead or main dancer, I am main dancer and leads are Eun Hee and Haneul.
MC1: Why does Hye Su not many roles?
JS: Umma is lead vocalist, even though she a good leader, she let us choose first the outfits and she is really good dancer, picks things really fast up like Eun Hee.
She is just that kind, but she is our charisma leader.
MC1: Whoa, she’s really g-
WH: Umma is daebak!
MCs sighed.*

 

While the Sunggyu taught her the dance, he was soon the strict leader, pointing the mistakes.
Hye Su nodded.

^~^

‘Weren’t you annoyed by his strictness?’

Hye Su laughed, “A bit,” she showed her how much.

*DW: I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!
WH: HE IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT TO US!
JS: Eomma is really nice, she does pointing mistakes, but not as Gyu Hamster.

WH & DW: We envy you.*

“However, it showed how good leader potential he has and I don’t mind, as a wife I understand he wants it good.”

‘Weren’t you a bit too harsh for you wife?’

Sunggyu laughed, “I did? Fans of Dreamers, please don’t misunderstand me.”
He bowed, “I kind of had the feeling that she must doing well because she is my wife.”
He scratched his head, “I mean, I want her to look well when suddenly by weekly idol hyungs ask her to dance my group’s song and she doesn’t know.”
He nodded, “I am just worried.”

*M3 and JS: D’aawwwh~
WH: He sounds really greasier than I am.
DW: I told you.
JS: Appa we will do our best to know your dances!
DW: Wait…Are we also dance your group dane?
WH: Aish, only Sungjong will look good.*

^~^

“Is this it?” Hye Su showed a part, Sunggyu clapped, “Whoa,” he was a bit sweating, Hye Su walked to him, putting her sleeves as napkin and dried his forehead.

Sunggyu said, “Ey,” Hye Su snickered.

~*~*~*~*~*~

DW & WH’s mouth dropped: She is good!
JS: GO umma!
MCs: Whoa, and she isn’t the lead dancer.
JS: We trained a lot on dancing, vocals and rapping a bit later.
MC2 points: That’s not trainee looking dancing! It’s really professional!*

Hye Su danced and Sunggyu sneakily filmed, until Hye Su noticed and said, “Yah! What are you doing?”
“Nothing,”
soon he started to run, Hye Su followed them.

*MCs: And they are the oldest int heir groups.
JS: GET HIM!
DW & WH standing up: RUN HYUNG, RUN!
MC3: I believe here is the same.*

Hye Su tackled him on the bed.

*WH: AUDIENCE THIS NOT PG18!
DW covered JS’s eyes.
MC2: Aigoo these kids lately.*

Hye Su blinked when she was on top of Sunggyu, she quickly got off and ran downstairs.
She was flustered red and sat back to the couch with Grandpa Gyu and hugging it.

 

Sunggyu was shocked, when he got up, he walked downstairs.

*DW: He has red ears, means he is embarrassed!*

“Oppa, mianhaeyo,” Hye Su looked at him.
“It’s okay,” Hye Su leaned to his shoulder, “I feel so embarrassed now.”
“Same.”

“This never happened, okay?” Hye Su looked at Sunggyu, “Deal.”

*MC1: It’s already sent on TV, babo leaders.*

Hye Su said, “Sunggyu oppa,” Sunggyu looked at her; their faces weren’t that far away.

*WH: Aish they are making us crazy with that closeness! KISS!
DW: SHIRO, we have Ji Sun-ah here!
JS: I kissed Gong Chan as well. Tsk.
DW covered JS’s eyes.*

Sunggyu smiled, leaning closer, the camera getting closer to the shot, they turned their head and Sunggyu covered the lens.

The screen was black.

 

“What? Is this it?” Dongwoo stood up, “Are you kidding us? Hyung, stop teasing the audience, show more,” Dongwoo walked to the TV screen.
Woohyun said, “Chincha is this happened a lot?”
MCs agreed nodded.

Ji Sun said, “Eomma is actually very cute and shy,” Woohyun said, “Hyung is really different with girls.”
Dongwoo still talking to the screen, “TV show us some more!”
MCs asks, “Is he going be alright?”
“I am so teasing this to hyung, did you saw that Sunggyu,”
Woohyun pointed to the camera.

“Hey Dongie,” Ji Sun kneeled down next to him.
Dongwoo pouted, “We will see it next week.”
Ji Sun nodded and patted his shoulder.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Happy New Year everyone! I should be actually update Friday.
But hey, it's New Year, so an earlier update!
Thanks for supporting!

loves,

MiyaChan