Episode 013: Make a Wish {oo2}

We Got Married!

Short chapter since I don’t have any inspiration for this chapter. I am sorry that’s why I posted a double chapter >< please forgive this stupid writer.

my fault that I have been inactive on writing, let’s say I am really busy lately so I try to equal write along with work and school work, thumb for me!}

AND BAD AND GOOD NEWS BELOW AUTHOR NOTE

The kids were enjoying their ice creams, while Sunggyu had Daehyun in his arms, as soon Jonghyun suddenly dashed to them, “Kim Sunggyu!” Sunggyu looked up.
Hye Su shook his head, “Yah oppa, aren’t you Eun Hee’s close oppa?’
“That’s Taemin,” Hye Su nodded, “Good luck Sunggyu oppa,” Sunggyu looked confused, but Taeyeon came with the children, “Oh, ice creams, kids, do you want ice cream too?”

The kids nodded, “Anyways, you have to look over, because Hye Su need to help me,” the older kids nodded, “I am serious,” Taeyeon said.
They nodded.

Jonghyun had Sunggyu pulled somewhere else, while the children were playing together and obediently. Taeyeon said, “Sunggyu-sshi seems really good man,” Hye Su smiled, “Of course, he is.”
“I hope Jonghyun-ah won’t scare him,” Hye Su chuckled, “He won’t, because he knows the answers with ease.”

^~^

Hye Su chuckled, covered her face, “To be honest, I was so scared of Jonghyun oppa scaring Sunggyu oppa. Sunggyu doesn’t talk to me about what Jonghyun told him.” She puffed her cheeks, “But he teased me a lot with showing aegyo, I don’t have it.”

*MC3: Stop lying!
MC1: Aigoo, relax.”
M3: She is natural aegyo bomber!
MC2: I definite agree on that.*

Sunggyu chuckled, “Jonghyun sunbae, I mean Jonghyun-ah,” he chuckled lowly, “He wants me take good care of Hye Su, since he is like the other members of SHINee very close to Eun Hee, the maknae of the group. Aigoo, why are we, men are so difficult to understand.”

He laughed at his dumb joke.

*MC4: That was the lamest joke ever.
MC1: You don’t say.
MC3: Well he is cute and presentable to his fans.
MC4: Maybe that’s why he is the cute hamster.*

“Yet, I think understanding the woman, especially your special wife, it is definitely hard, but I think in the end, it pays off and she shows you the best way to you, her love.” Sunggyu smiled.

*MC2: That is why he is INFINITE’s best speaker.
MC4 and 3 laughed, while MC1 said: Let’s say he is really Woohyun the second.*

^~^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su walked with Sunggyu, holding hands, while the kids were enjoying the high slide as attraction.

As soon, when Hye Su was sitting and watching the children having fun, Sunggyu was dragged by the little girls to join, as soon Daehyun ran toward her, “Umma,” he grabbed her hand, “Join too!” Hye Su chuckled, “Arasso.”

As soon Hye Su was standing on the top of the high slide, Daehyun said, “Look how small appa now is,” he smiled and looked at her while he was pointing at Sunggyu. He was standing there, playing and goofy around with the other kids.

Sliding off with Daehyun, Hye Su laughed and held Daehyun tightly. He squealed happily and ran toward Sunggyu. All the kids wanted to slide with Hye Su or Sunggyu. So they did, they laughed and poor the cameramen who lost the rock paper and scissors game had to chase all over again after the kids and the two idols.

~*~*~*~*~*~

All the children were sitting by the last speech, they were excited when they asked how much fun they had. Then they asked the idols and the volunteers how they found. Of course, it was excited. Sunggyu gave his speech and his goofy smile.

Daehyun even proudly said, “That’s my appa!” a few kids giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After that, everyone gathered together (the idols) in a small local restaurant on the treat of the SM artists, Daehyun was sitting on Hye Su’s lap.

Victoria asked, “Say Sunggyu-ah, how is the marriage life,” Sunggyu smiled shyly, “Amazing,” Luna pushed him a little bit, “Ayi~ having a gorgeous wife and a kid, you did it well,” everyone laughed heartily.

As soon the meat came and all the other food, all the girls prepared while the guys were talking and staring. INFINITE did all the good atmosphere giving, by joking and laughing and talking. Henry was sometimes the goofiest, hugging Sunggyu, claiming he should marry Hye Su. Yet, Sungyeol offended said, “No you should marry Amber.”

Which caused F(x) members saying, “Yes, you two are good fitting to each other,” yet Hye Su said, “I find Henry oppa fitting with Taeyeon.”

“I got already virtual marriage thing, besides I don’t want to be the noona as wife,” Taeyeon chuckled. “Like Gain-ssi? Hye Su-ah, you aren’t the noona right?” Henry shocked looked to her. “Aigoo, I am 20 oppa, he is 24 oppa,” the girls fake gasped.

“Omo, Sunggyu-ssi, bad boy! Making her already dating on such young age,” Taeyeon shook her head while crossing her arms. “Come on, age is just a number,” Onew said. “I definite yes on that,” Jonghyun drank from his cup of water.

~*~*~*~*~*~

While eating Daehyun got too much attention from the girls, he looked so adorable when he was clueless and as soon crawled to Sunggyu. Everyone laughed, when Daehyun said, “Since when got I 4 ummas?” Woohyun picked him up, “Well you got now 7 appas too.”

Hye Su hit softly him with the chopchicks, “Jeez, Nam Woohyun, don’t talk to my kid random and dumb things,” Sunggyu chuckled and put Daehyun on his lap. Daehyun said, “Appa, that is gross hyung, right?”

“No, gross grandpa,” Daehyun nodded, “Yah!” as soon Woohyun received a small smack from Hoya, “Hush you, you cannot shout at a kid, besides it is better than ugly one.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

When the couple said bye to their members and seniors, they went to their couple home. As soon they come home, the couple saw someone standing there with a card. He took over Daehyun, “I am sorry but we have to take Daehyun now.” Confused the couple nodded.

 

As soon they walked inside, they went inside and look at envelop, “We should open it,” Sunggyu looked worried at Hye Su. She nodded.

It was cutely written and had a CD with it.

‘Dear Hye Su umma and Sunggyu appa,

Daehyunnie here, I am sorry for not telling umma and appa this day.
Daehyunnie loves umma a lot, umma stay healthy and pretty.
Daehyunnie loves appa a lot, appa stay cool and take good care of umma.’

Hye Su suddenly had a sixth sense, blinking a few times her eyes, “PD-nim, is this a goodbye?” Sunggyu looked as well. The PD softly nodded, “We should watch the CD, neh?” Sunggyu encouraged his wife, by holding her hand. Hye Su nodded.

 

Sunggyu placed the CD in the CD player and sat next to Hye Su, together watching the TV screen.

“Daehyun-ah, wave in front of the camera.” A woman asked, showing Daehyun on the screen. “What kind of day is it today?”

“Daehyun-ah is going meet new appa and umma.” He nodded along, “But Daehyun-ah wants Hye Su umma and Sunggyu appa.”

Hye Su let a few tears down, while Sunggyu gently squeezed her hand, “It’s okay, cry if you want,” he gently whispered.

*MC2: Aigoo, I feel sad for the couple, they haven’t spent a lot time, but already so close to each.
MC4: I heard they even spent outside of the WGM filming, they visited Daehyun a lot.
MC3: Ah, jeongmalyo? Aigoo then it is really hard for the couple.*

Daehyun looked at his new parents, “Annyeong, I am Lee Shinyeong, your new umma,” Mrs Lee kneeled down, Daehyun looked shy, while her husband said with a husky voice, “Daehyun-ah, I am Lee Baekho.” He nodded.

 

The camera showed how Daehyun started to talk to his new parents and soon at the TV when Dreamers were on, he sat down, “Hye Su umma!” he clapped his hands. Mrs Lee sat next to him, slowly approaching that she is now his new mother and that Hye Su was his noona.

Daehyun shook his head.

Hye Su wiped a few times her tears away, “Neh, call me noona,” Sunggyu gently rubbed with his thumb over her hand, “Call me hyung.”

Another jump in was, when the parents showed.

“Uhm, dear Bang Hye Su-ssi and Kim Sunggyu-ssi, we are really sorry for taking your son. Even though, he was your virtual son, we really feel bad. Daehyun-ah is slowly getting used with us, but we asked the program if he could be out of the show, because he would be confused.

We are definitely really sorry for taking your kid, we know you three had a very close relationship. We do want Daehyun keep in touch with you guys if you like to. Just ask the PD about our information.

Somehow, we are glad that you two wonderful people, showed us Daehyun, to be honest, we can’t have a child, during or physical state, we hoping that you aren’t mad.”

“Aish, we aren’t mad, we are glad that you found a family,” Sunggyu said to the screen.

“Anyways we hope to see you in concerts and keep in touch, because I think Daehyun cherish you two a lot and I think you two as well.”

 

Soon another jump in came, it showed Daehyun.

“Ehh, appa and umma, annyeong. Daehyun will miss Hye Su umma and Sunggyu appa. I will grow up like a fine man, like you always told me. I want to reach my dreams like appa and umma. I will always support you. Just promise me that you will make this wish come true, neh?”

He showed a heart-sign with his arms, “Don’t forget me, Daehyunnie loves Hye Su umma and Sunggyu appa a lot.”

Hye Su hugged Sunggyu tightly.

*MCs were silent.
“Omo, this is really sad, I feel really bad for the couple,” MC2 said.
“Me too, but Daehyun was adoption kid, so he was already available…” MC4 nodded sadly, “Let’s see the last words of GyuSu couple being parents,” MC3 said.

^~^

Sunggyu rubbed his nape, looking down to the ground, “Daehyun-ah, stay healthy, like appa does. You know, you are always welcome any concerts of INFINITE. Support us well.” he showed a bitter chuckle, “Of course, I am joking. About your wish, I definitely make that true. I won’t forget you Daehyun-ah.”

He nodded bitterly again, “So this is feels when your child is moving away from you, it is painful, but I want Daehyun growing the finest man. Make your dreams come true. This hyung, not appa anymore but hyung, will always support you, just tell me whenever you want my support of me. Daehyun, I really love you as my own little son.” He waved with teary eyes.

 

Hye Su looked at the screen, “Ah, I cannot do this.” She felt already teary, she got a tissue and wiped it away, while looking down. “So this is like when a mom losing her child,” she sniffed.

She it up and look at the camera, “Daehyun-ah, Hye Su noona~” she waved with a caring smile, “Grow up fine and take good care of yourself, get yourself a good wife. Take good care of her too, do well on school…Uhm…” she wiped in the corners of her eyes some tears.

“Noona will always remember you, no matter how, you are always welcome to us, my dorm, my label, whatever, because…You are one of my important people now.” She smiled, “Don’t forget Sunggyu hyung, neh? He loves you a lot like I do. Daehyun-ah, fighting and follow your dreams. Noona will always support you, I think you got even more fans than I do,” she laughed softly. “I love you~”

 

As soon Sunggyu and Hye Su showed together with Dreamers and INFINITE, “Daehyun-ah, we always love you and won’t forget you!”

Sunggyu said, “Don’t forget you got a big family, Dreamers noonas, INFNITE hyungs!”
“We love you Daehyun!” they shouted and waved. Hye Su cried while holding Sunggyu’s waist. “We love you.” They said for the last time.

 

 

 

BAD NEWS:

THIS STORY WILL GO FOR LONG 2 CHAPTERS.
I am really sorry, but I thought, I should plan to end this one.
I really enjoyed to write this one. But I don't get myself more into this couple again. 
Maybe i lost my interest.

 

GOOD NEWS:

It doesn't mean my WGM writing STOPS?! OH NOOO
SO the good news is, I decide to write something much differently.
SO VOILA

Of course it features INFINITE :3
If you want to support it click on the click, I really hope you will support this one too. ;-;

Cuz I tried my best to try to be original.

We Got Married! ‘Double Trouble’ Edition