Chapter 2 [Minho/Yuri/Hangeng/

Super Generation Love Story

 

The class was over. Yuri was with her friends, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. Yuri was reading a book, while her friends were chatting and laughing. Then she remembered Minho…

 

“Donghae, have you seen Minho?” Yuri asked.

 

“Hmm, I thought I saw him… oh! Right! The table that is near the exit, and he’s with---” Donghae didn’t finish for Yuri immediately stood up and went to find Minho.

 

She didn’t even let Donghae finish his answer. She went where Donghae told her where Minho was then saw him with another girl, his ex. She got disappointed to what she saw. And she refused to go and approach him. She felt jealous. She went back to where her friends were. Minho didn’t know Yuri saw him with his ex girlfriend who asked him to tutor her.

 

 

Yuri sat beside Eunhyuk, across him there sat Donghae. She continued reading just to get rid of her anger to what she saw. But still she can’t concentrate, there was something bothering her. First was the thing with Hangeng then here comes a problem with Minho. Yuri can feel that Donghae was looking at her. When she looks at Donghae, he immediately looks away. He knows that Minho was with that girl she thought.

 

 

“Guys I need to go. I got to go find Sica. Bye.” Donghae said while he his things in his bag and left immediately.

 

“What’s with him?” -Hyoyeon

 

“Who cares?” Yoona said, she’s one of Yuri’s close friends. “Oh Yuri, I heard Hangeng started today. Have you seen him?”

 

Eunhyuk heard Yoona. “Yuri, you know Hangeng?”

 

Before Yuri could answer, Yoona did. “Yeah. Yuri knew everything about him. They’re batch mates and Yuri has a crush on him.”

 

“Yoona shut up.” Yuri stops her before she say more things.

 

“Oops! Sorry~”

 

“Nice!” Eunhyuk was amused.

 

“That was a long time ago. I didn’t even recognize him.” - Yuri

 

“Yeah same here.. He changed a lot…” Eunhyuk agreed.

 

“What do you mean ‘changed a lot’?” Yoona curiously asked.

 

The three girls stop to what they are doing and listen to Eunhyuk.

 

“You three look so interested…hmm.. Did you know that they’re broke? His father lost in gambling. He used the company’s money as collateral. So now

Hangeng support his self. He’s a working student. He’s really having a hard time right now.” Eunhyuk told the three.

 

Yuri felt sorry for him because of what she heard. Yuri had a bad day. She was thinking about Hangeng the whole day, and even forgot Minho. L

 

On her way home, she saw Hangeng in a restaurant working. She thought of approaching but refused. When she was about to leave, she saeww hangeng tripped. All of the plates that he’s holding were crashed on the floor. Then someone approached him. Yuri thought that the guy who approached Hangeng was the owner of the restaurant. And the guy started yelling at Hangeng, while he was just standing there taking all the bad words from the guy.

 

“You idiot! I’ll take the damage you made from your salary! You idiot!” Hangeng’s boss was yelling at him.

 

He hit Hangeng and left. Hangeng didn’t do anything, and then he started picking up the plates, spoons, and forks, and the glasses and plates that were broken into pieces.

 

Without thinking, Yuri immediately went to help Hangeng and he was shocked. “Yuri! What are you doing? Stop.”

 

“I’m helping.”

 

“You don’t have to. I can do it. It’s my job.”

 

“I just want to help a friend.”

 

“But—“..

 

Hangeng can’t stop her, so he let her to do what she wants, when they’re finished…. “Thanks Yuri, you can go now.”

 

“Uhm.. No, actually I’m hungry…” Yuri said.

 

“Oh sorry, but we’re about to close.”

 

“Oh, working hours is over? What are you going to do after work? Let’s go eat dinner. You know, so we can get to know each other.”

 

Hangeng thought that it will be mean to say no so he insisted. “Sure. I know a nice small restaurant near here.”

 

“Cool.” She smiled.

 

Hangeng smiled back. “You sit here first. I’ll just finish my work.”

 

While hangeng was cleaning up, Yuri was secretly looking at him. He really changed a lot; he didn’t even fight back to that mean guy. He’s working really hard unlike the old Hangeng, who always thinks that the world revolves around for him. This new Hangeng is much better.

 

After 10 minutes, Hangeng approached her. They left and went to the restaurant that Hangeng was talking about. They sat on a vacant table and order. When the food was served they started to eat. Yuri watched Hangeng eat and he noticed.

 

“What? Is there something on my face?” he smirked.

 

Yuri was still staring at Hangeng. “Nothing… Why did you ask?”

 

“You kept staring at me the whole.”

 

“I’m not.” Yuri blushed, immediately gets her chopsticks and eats.

 

“Then why are you blushing?” Hangeng laughed and then he pinches Yuri’s cheek.

 

“I’m not……”

 

Her face turns completely red. Hangeng just laughed at her. After having their dinner, they decided to take a walk and have a little chat. They reached a playground and they both sit on the swing.

 

Hangeng noticed the bracelet on Yuri’s left hand. “Wow. That’s a beautiful bracelet.”

 

“Huh? Oh, this one?” Yuri’s voice tone changed. “Yeah, it’s beautiful.”

 

Hangeng noticed the changed in Yuri’s voice. “Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Hmmm... It’s from Minho.”

 

“Bet he’s close to you?”

 

“Yeah. But we had a little misunderstanding this morning. And I didn’t have a chance to talk to him and say sorry.”

 

Hangeng see Yuri’s teary eyes.

 

Hangeng took out his handkerchief from his pocket and lend it to Yuri. “Here, you can use it.”

 

Yuri took the handkerchief from Hangeng and then wipes her tears. “Thanks.”

 

They didn’t talk for a couple of minutes. Then Yuri stood up. “It’s getting late. I better go.” She said.

 

“I’ll walk you home, to make sure you’ll get home safely.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

                                                                        ***

 

Minho was waiting for Yuri just few meters away from Yuri’s house. He looked at his watch. “It’s almost 10 o’clock and she’s not home yet… I better look for her.”

 

Then he heard voices and recognizes Yuri’s voice. He knew she’s with someone else, so he hide. He watched as the guy walks with Yuri. Both of them were laughing. When they reached Yuri’s house, Minho thought that the guy will just say goodbye and leave, but the guy didn’t. He saw the guy leaned toward her. ‘He kissed her!?!’

 

 

 

 

                                                                            ***

 

 

On the other hand, Hangeng noticed that someone was watching them from a distance. He can feel it. Hangeng move towards Yuri and whispered. “I think someone is watching us. You better go inside.”

 

Yuri didn’t understand “Huh? What?”

 

So Hangeng lean closer at her. “I said someone is watching us. You better go inside.”

 

“O-Okay…” Yuri fells alarm so she immediately opened the gate, but before entering, she stopped. “Hangeng thanks. Be careful. Goodnight.” Then finally went inside.

 

Hangeng smiled.

 

 

 

 

                                                                        ***

 

 

Minho was furious after seeing his girlfriend kissed by a guy he doesn’t even know.

 

                                                                        ***

 

 

 

The next day Yuri was walking along the corridor. She was really in a good mood. She then saw Minho. She tried to call him. “MINHO!” She yelled.

 

But Minho ignored Yuri. She doesn’t know if Minho did it on purpose not to talk to her or he just didn’t hear her calling him. So Yuri walks faster and tries to catch up with Minho.

 

“Minho!”

 

Minho faced her. “What?!”

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

 

But Minho didn’t answer back.

 

“I want to apologize about what happened yesterday. I’m sorry if I yelled at you.”

 

 

“Then you should have apologized yesterday.”

 

“I can’t find a way to apologize to you…”

 

“Because why? Where were you?!”

 

Yuri couldn’t answer back.

 

“You can’t answer? Hmm. I know why, because you’re with this new guy. Flirting with him! Letting him kiss you while your boyfriend stood there watching you. How can you do this to me? Are you a minx? Aren’t satisfied wi—“

 

Yuri slapped him before Minho could finish his question. The two started yelling at each other.

 

“How dare you?! You don’t even know what happened!”

 

“I’m your boyfriend! I have the right to be angry. I saw you two together with my own eyes! He kissed and you let him!”

 

“He didn’t kiss me! (She yelled back) Like I said, you don’t even know what happened!”

 

“Oh, he didn’t kiss you? Then what the hell were you doing with him last night?!”

 

“We’re----“

 

“WHAT?!!”

 

“We’re--- wait! Why are you asking me anyway? Don’t you trust me? We’re friends and that’s all. I won’t care if you have a problem with it!”

 

“But I’m your boyfriend Yuri.”

 

“You’re just my boyfriend. Grow up Minho…” She walks out.

\

Yuri left Minho. She walks away without looking back. She went to her class.

 

She sat on her usual place. There she cried to herself wishing that no one will notice.

 

Hangeng greeted Yuri. “Good morning.”

 

Yuri didn’t answer.

 

“What’s wrong Yuri? Are you crying?”

 

“No, I’m fine.”

 

“Why you always say that. Come on tell me.”

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Hmm. Since, you won’t tell me. May be I can still help. Let’s skip class?”

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s skip class.”

 

 

“Are you serious? There’s no way I’m skipping class!”

 

“ Oh come on. As if you’ll participate in class. Come on…” He stood up and standby the door and wait for Yuri.

 

Yuri felt better seeing Hangeng smiling at her, waiting for her by the door. Without a second thought anymore, she stood up and they left the classroom. They went to the school ground.

 

Yuri looked at her surroundings. What are we doing here?

 

“To have some fresh air. And relax”

 

“Is that it? I’m going back.” She turns her back at him but Hangeng grabs her arms.

 

“Wait!”

 

“What?”

 

“I know you have a problem. Maybe we can talk about it. I’m here to help you.” He said as he let go of Yuri’s arm.

 

They sat on the grass.

 

“So what really happened? Why are you crying this morning?”

 

“Our fight has gotten worst.”

 

“With whom?”

 

“ Minho.”

 

“Oh, the guy you’re talking about last night… Did you try to make it up to him?”

 

“I already did this morning, but---“

 

“But what?

 

“It just had gotten worst.”

“Why?”

 

“He saw us last night and he thought that I’m cheating on him.”

 

Cheating? So Minho is Yuri’s boyfriend.’ Hangeng thought.

 

“He also called me a flirt because he thought that you kissed me.”

 

Yuri burst into tears. Hangeng comforted her. “Sorry, it was my fault. I didn’t know that he’s the guy watching us. Do you want me to talk to him? Perhaps I can explain what really happened.”

 

“No, it’s not your fault. He’s narrow minded; he can’t see reasons even though it is in front of him.”

 

“So let’s just forget about it? I have something for you.”

 

Yuri Looks excited. “what is it?”

 

“ I made you my very own Beijing rice.” He took out a lunch box from his bag and gave it to Yuri. “I hope you like it.”

Yuri opened the lunch box. “Wow! It looks so yummy!”

 

“Of course it is. It’s my specialty.” He proudly said.

 

“I didn’t know you can cook.” Yuri gets the chopsticks and tastes it. “Hmm, Taste so good.”

 

Hangeng laughed. “Yah~ Eat slowly…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                        ***

 

On that same day, Hangeng went to the library to study. While he was busy reading, he heard a voice calling out for a guy named Minho. He searched where the voice was coming. It was Eunhyuk and he was talking to someone.

 

“I guessed he’s Minho Yuri was talking about” Hangeng told himself.

.

After their talked he followed Minho.

 

“Minho!” Hangeng called out.

 

Minho stops from walking and look for the person who’s calling him. “Yes? Is there something I can do for you?”

 

“Can I talk to you for a minute?”

 

“Sure. What is it? And who are you anyway?”

 

“Sorry for the late introduction. I’m Hangeng…”

 

“What is it you want to talk about?”

 

“It’s about Yuri. I heard you two had a fight.”

 

The subject annoyed Minho. “What about it?”

 

“I just wanted to apologize. It’s my entire fault.”

 

“Wait, your fault?”

 

“Yuri told me what happened. And the thing you saw last night. We didn’t do anything. I didn’t kiss her.”

 

“So you’re that guy! You’re the one who kissed my girlfriend!?!” Minho’s fist was ready to hit Hangeng.

 

“Wait! Let me explain.”

 

“I saw it with my own eyes!”

 

“Listen to me first. You’re misunderstanding things. I thought there’s a guy watching us last night. You know, like a stalker. I told her but she didn’t understand me. So I leaned closer so she will hear me clearly.”

 

“Is that the truth? She’s not having an affair with you?”

 

“Of course not! We’re just friends. You should apologize. She’s been crying all morning… Go… You’re so lucky to have her Minho… Don’t lose her…” He pats Minho’s shoulder then left.

 

Minho immediately brings out his phone and dialed Yuri’s number. But Yuri didn’t answer.

He searched for Yuri. On the school ground, classrooms, the cafeteria, and anywhere that Minho thought Yuri could’ve been.

 

Maybe she’s in the rooftop’ Minho thought.

 

Minho went to the rooftop quickly. And there, he found the person he’s been looking for.

 

“Yuri!!” he called out while he was catching his breath.

 

Minho run towards her and hugs her from the back.

 

“ Minho, what are you doing?” - Yuri

 

Tears start to fall from Minho’s eyes. “I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…”Yuri didn’t respond so Minho continued. “I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you. I’m sorry for all the things that I’ve said to you earlier. I’m sorry that I didn’t trust your love… I’m sorry… Please forgive me.”

 

Yuri faced Minho and wiped his tears.

 

“You’re already forgiven. And it was my entire fault. I should have told you that earlier. I’m sorry.” She said and then she kissed her boyfriend’s soft lips.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------End

 

A/N

Thanks for reading.

Subscribe and comment ^______^