Chapter 3 [Minho/Yuri/Hangeng]

Super Generation Love Story

 

 

 

Few weeks have past and everything went good again between Minho and Yuri. And since that fight between them, Yuri noticed that Hangeng have been avoiding her. Yuri doesn’t know why but she seems to be missing hanging out with Hangeng. Hangeng started skipping class, one of the reasons why Yuri can’t find a way to talk to him.

 

Its free period, Yuri went to library to borrow some books. She went and looks for the books she needed. When she was scanning one of the shelves, she then thought about calling Hangeng. After getting the last book she needs, she started walking slowly and get her phone, dialed Hangeng’s phone number. It took some time before Hangeng answered.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” he said with his sleepy voice.

 

“Hangeng?” –Yuri

 

“hmm? Who is this?”

 

“It’s me Yuri. Where are you?” When she reached the section where the study tables were placed, she saw Hangeng in one of the tables.

 

“At home… I’m not feeling well; I guess I’ll skip the three classes…”

 

“Liar.” She went towards Hangeng.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Liar.” She hangs up her phone.

 

Hangeng turn and saw Yuri standing behind him Hangeng laughed. “You got me. Sit down?”

 

Yuri sat beside Hangeng. “Is this what you call a hobby?”

 

“Hobby?”

 

“Yeah, skipping classes and taking a nap here?”

 

“It’s peacefully here.” Hangeng answered he closed his eyes again.

 

“Wake up! We’ll be late for our class.”

 

Hangeng didn’t move, like his head was stock on the table.

 

“Fine! Stay here, I’ll go.”

 

When Yuri was about to stand up, Hangeng held her hand.

 

“Stay…” He whispered.

 

Yuri felt something, something that changed her mind to leave him. She was happy that she’s with Hangeng, his warm hands holding her’s. She sat down again and laid her head next to Hangeng’s. And now she clearly sees Hangeng’s handsome face.

 

Then Hangeng open his eyes. He smiles, seeing Yuri’s angelic face.

 

“Kwon Yuri.” Hangeng said.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Sorry? What for?”

 

Hangeng answered in a low voice, so low Yuri can’t hear it. “I was wrong.”

 

“What?”

 

Then Hangeng slowly move towards Yuri. Few seconds more and their faces were just inches from each other.

 

As Hangeng moves closer all Yuri could think of is ‘He’s going to kiss me’. She doesn’t know if she’ll allow him, she just closed her eyes and wait… BUT then her phone rang. When she heard her phone, she opened her eyes and saw Hangeng moves a little to give her space. She sit straight then answer the call, it was Minho.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yuri, Where are you? I’m right here outside your classroom.” -Minho

 

“I’m here at the library. I’ll meet you there. Wait for me.”

 

“No need. Don’t bother. I’ll go there myself.” -Minho

 

“Huh? No!” She didn’t mean to slightly yell. “Uhm, I mean, I’ll just go there… just wait for me…”

 

“Ok… if that’s what you want…” -Minho

 

“Ok bye…” And then she hanged up.

 

Hangeng sit up straight too…

 

“Who’s that? Was it Minho?” Hangeng asked without looking at Yuri

 

“Yeah………. Uh, I got to go.” She said as she stands up.

 

“Ok… I’ll see you later…”

 

Yuri smiled at him, and then left.

 

                                                                        ***

 

“How’s yuri?” Hangeng asked Eunhyuk. They were in the school’s football field watching players that were practicing.

 

“Same as always, glooming beautiful smart---“

 

“I meant Yuri and her boyfriend!” He hit Eunhyuk’s head lightly.

 

“Aw! Err~ much better.”

 

Eunhyuk heard Hangeng sighed.”What’s wrong? What’s with the-” And then he imitates Hangeng’s sigh.

 

“Nothing… it’s just…”

 

“Are you jealous?”

 

“What? No I’m not!” He tries to deny it but its too obvious for Eunhyuk.

 

“Having regrets?”

 

“Regrets in what?”

 

“Oh come on. You actually rejected her 2 years ago. She was an ugly duckling buck then but now she’s a beautiful swan and you actually like her but too bad for you she has a boyfriend who is actually a school heartthrob! And---”

 

“And you can ACTUALLY shut up!” Hangeng almost yelled at him, irritated with what Eunhyuk was saying.

 

Both of them sighed.

 

What should I do then?” He asked calmly.

 

“Do the right thing.”

 

“Right. I’ll avoid her. Leave if I have to.”

 

“What? I meant you should tell her. Why are you going to avoid her? Don’t tell me ‘Hangeng Almighty’ is afraid?”

 

“Of course not! I just thought it was the right thing. I know she’ll never forgive me. She may forgive me and be friends. But I know she’ll never accept my love for her.”

 

“You’ll never know at least you try.”

 

“She got a boyfriend.”

 

“So?  FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE man! She loved you once, she could love you again.”

 

“I don’t know…” He shook his head then tries to look away from Eunhyuk.

 

:Don’t be such a coward, dude.” He pats Hangeng’s back.

 

Eunhyuk look at his wristwatch.

 

“Oh my class is about to start. I’d better go.” He immediately gets his books and bag and went to his class.

 

Hangeng was sitting alone with an open book in front of him but he didn’t take too much attention on what he was reading. His mind was on something else.

 

Suddenly, someone sat beside him, it was Yuri.

 

“Hey!”

 

He was surprised to see her. “Yuri. What are you doing here?”

 

“I should be the one asking you that! You skipped class again!”

 

“Oh… uhmmm…” He scratches his head don’t know what to answer.

 

Yuri laughed at Hangeng, who doesn’t know what to say as an alibi. “You’re soooooooo cute!” She said.

 

She was surprised to what she had just said and felt awkward, the same with Hangeng. There’s a sudden silence between them.

 

“Are you planning to stay here or what?”

 

“Yup.” He replied.

 

Yuri casually slapped Hangeng. And they both laughed.

 

“Anyway, I brought you something.” Yuri held out a box.

 

Hangeng took the box from Yuri and start to open it. “What is it?”

 

“Something I baked especially for you. For what you did.”

 

“I did?”

 

“You settle things up for Minho and me… Sorry, it’s kinda late.”

 

Hangeng just smiled. “Thanks…” He felt a little disappointment. He can see that she’s really happy in her relationship. He was losing hope that they will be together.

 

Yuri noticed the sad look on Hangeng’s face. “Why? You don’t like it.”

 

“Huh? No.” He immeaditely took one bite from one of the chocolate cookies that Yuri gave him, then grinned. “I love it. So--- sweet!”

 

“Really?” smiles brightly watching Hangeng eats her cookies for him. He was so cute, like a kid.

 

                                                            ***

 

 

Classes were over some students were going home, some stay on the school ground. One of those students was Hangeng and Eunhyuk.

 

“So--- what’s up?” Eunhyuk started.

 

“What’s up? What do you mean?”

 

“With Yuri?! Are you going to tell her or not?”

 

“I’m not going to tell her.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well you said it. She has a boyfriend. So stop telling me what to do. Alright?”

 

“Giving up already? Oh come on, don’t be such a coward.”

 

“Shut up!” Hangeng yelled, annoyed with Eunhyuk.

 

“Okay okay.” Eunhyuk answered, he put his hands up like he was surrendering from something. “Hyung, you know I’m not really in favor of their relationship.”

 

“Why? They love each other.”

 

“I’m aware of that also. But I like you more for Yuri.”

 

“You hate Minho?”

 

“It’s not that I hate that guy, I just think that you’re so much better than Minho for Yuri.”

 

“Thanks for that. I actually feel better when you said that.”

 

“I’m counting on you, so don’t give up, man.”

 

Hangeng shrugged. “Don’t know, man. Anyway, I have something very important to tell you…”

 

 

-----------------------END

 

A/N

 

THANKS FOR READING :]

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^