Chapter 1 [Minho/Yuri/Hangeng]

Super Generation Love Story

 

 

At the rooftop of _________ University, a girl named Kwon Yuri was sitting at the bench. Yuri is so beautiful. She has a long black wavy hair, clear eyes, soft white skin and a cute smile that make every guy in the school fall. Every student in the school admires her being smart and talented. But in spite of her, being the school’s sweet heart or the school’s hottie, she still can’t move on from the things that happened in her high school life.

 

Yuri held out some pictures from her paper bag and looked at it one by one. Then from those pictures, she chose one and took a look even more closely. It was a photo of a handsome guy with a perfect smile that matches his beautiful eyes. She sighed. “I can’t believe we’re going to meet again.” She tore the photo into pieces and threw it away with the other photos from the paper bag. Yuri wanted to cry. The guy in the photo was her first love and the guy who broke her heart, she then remembered.

 

 

--------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At lunch time, at the school cafeteria, Yuri is waiting patiently for Hangeng, the school’s heart throb. Yuri, at that time, was a geek. She is one of school’s ugliest girls. She prepared a heart shaped chocolate cake for Hangeng, for she was about to confess her feelings to him.

 

Then Hangeng arrived, having all the eyes of all the school girls on him. He sat with his friends on the table where they always sit during lunch time.

 

Yuri approached Hangeng. “Hangeng oppa, can we talk for a minute? I have something to tell you.”

 

“Sure.” Hangeng answered.

 

“Can we talk outside?” she looked at Hangeng friends looking at her.

 

“Why not here?”

 

“It’s kind of…”

 

“What? Just tell me quick. I have lots of things to do.” Hangeng replied impatiently.

 

Nervously, she gave the cake to Hangeng. “I like you Hangeng oppa.”

 

Hangeng just gave her a smile, while the some students including Hangeng’s friends chuckled.

 

“Really?” He took the cake from Yuri’s hand and removes the cover and read the message that reads “I love you”.

 

Yuri smiled back revealing her pink brace; Hangeng’s smile the turned to a disgusted look and then he smashed the cake on Yuri’s face.

The student in the cafeteria saw what Hangeng did but the only thing they said was “WHOA”

 

“I will only date you, when the crow turns white. Aisshhh! Me? Hangeng the great will date a~” He looks at Yuri from head to toe “no one? What would the people think if I date some one like you?”

 

Yuri felt so down she doesn’t know what to do. So she just went to restroom immediately without looking back at the students who were laughing so hard. She cried and cried while wiping the chocolate icing on her face while her tears continue to fall. After that incident, she promised that she will forget everything about Hangeng.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The tears start to pool Yuri’s eyes. Then she heard the door flew open. She then saw Minho, her boyfriend. He’s tall and handsome, that’s why everyone thought they make a perfect couple.

 

“Hey!” Minho greeted. “I’ve been looking for you for ages! What are you doing up here?”

Yuri wipes her tears immediately. “Why are you looking for me? You miss me?” she said as she tried to smile.

 

 “Of course!” Minho answered and then he sat beside Yuri.

 

“Seriously, why are you looking for me?”

 

“I told you I miss you. And I’m going to give you something.”

 

“What is it?” Yuri replied excited, she wraps her arms on Minho’s

 

“Close your eyes first.” He took Yuri’s hand and he slowly put a beautiful silver bracelet.

 

 

Yuri opened her eyes and saw the bracelet. Minho, after putting the bracelet kissed Yuri’s hand.

 

“There. You like it?” Minho asked Yuri.

 

“You mouse! I love it!” she looks at Minho’s gift closely. “So cute~”

 

“You see. I have one too.” He showed the bracelet that is exactly the same with Yuri. “You better keep it! Take good care of it. Ok?!

 

“Yes sir!”

 

“Kwon Yuri, I love you…” He said while smiling at her.

 

“I love you too…”

 

The next day, Yuri was walking along the crowded corridor trying to find Hyoyeon, but she only saw Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon’s boyfriend, talking with some of his friends.

 

“Hey Eunhyuk oppa! Have you seen Hyoyeon?” She approached him.

 

“Uhm… She told me she’ll be in the studio practicing for the dance contest.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Why? Are you joining the contest too?”

 

“Huh? No…” She shook her head.

 

 

Then a guy suddenly approached them. He was holding some papers; he looks like he’s in a hurry. Yuri looked at him, and thought that he looks so familiar.

 

Eunhyuk talked with the guy giving him informations and Yuri thought maybe he was new. “Yeah. That’s on the second floor.” Eunhyuk told the guy and then he then turned to face Yuri and introduce the new guy to her. She didn’t expect that the new guy was the guy he knew. “Oh… Yuri this is my friend Hangeng, Hangeng this is Yuri. Yul, he’s new. And hey, you're study performing arts right? You and Hangeng are in the same class…”

 

After hearing the name, many thoughts played on her mind. Happy and painful thoughts that she wished never came back.

 

Hangeng? Could he be the HangengI knew? But Yoona told me he’ll start next week? Why so early?”

 

“Hi…”

 

“ Hangeng, you should go with Yuri.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

“May I?” Hangeng asked Yuri politely.

 

“Of course…”

 

“Great! I need to go and find Hyoyeon. I’m sure she’s waiting for me…” Eunhyuk immediately left the two and went to find his girlfriend.

 

“So let’s go?” Hangeng said.

 

“This early? Our class starts on 9 o’clock… its only 8.” She answered him as she started walking.

 

“Then where are you going??” He followed Yuri

 

Yuri leads him to the school ground and there they sat on a bench.

 

“What did school did you come from?” Yuri started the conversation. She wanted to confirm if HE was the guy.

 

“I’m from _________ University.”

 

“Wow… Why did you transfer? That’s a prestigious school…”

 

“Because of some problems with our family business…”

 

“I see… How about high school?”

 

“_________ High school…”

 

After hearing the name of the school, Yuri’s heart skips a beat. She then remembers it all, all the things that she doesn’t want to remember. She remembered Hangeng, the mean guy who broke her heart and all the laughing students in that cafeteria. The guy she loved years ago was sitting right beside her. Yuri doesn’t know what to do, so she just stood up and turned her back to Hangeng. Her tears started to fall. She tried to wipe all the tears but it kept on falling.

“I need to go.” She said without looking at Hangeng.

 

“Where?”

 

“I have something to do… I’ll see you later…” she stood up and left quickly.

 

Hangeng was left alone, curious of what happened. Wondering,”Did I do something wrong?”

 

When Yuri reached an empty hall way, she started to cry. She then bumped into someone. “Sorry…” she said while she wipes her tears. She ignored the guy and tries to continue walking but the guy grabbed her hand. “What?!” She looked at the guy and it was Minho.

 

“Yuri? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He was worried when he saw his girlfriend crying.

 

 

Yuri tried to hide her tears but it was too obvious now. “I’m not crying…”

 

“Yes you are. What happened?”

 

“ Nothing happened… I’m okay… I’m totally fine…” she tried not to look at Minho.

 

“No. Something happened, you are crying and it’s not okay! Tell me…” Minho's voice was rising up.

 

“I’m fine…”

 

“Yuri, you should tell me…”

 

“I said I’m fine!!” She yelled and then walks away leaving Minho behind.

 

Minho watched her until she vanished from the crowd wondering why was she acting that way.

 

She went at the back of the building still crying. Her mind was filled with many thoughts. She wipes her tears.

 

“I shouldn’t be affected just because Hangeng is back. I’m not the old Yuri he knew.” She suddenly remembered Minho. “Maybe he got mad because I yelled at him… I should go back and apologize.”

 

She fixed her self before going and then she look at her Mickey Mouse watch. Gosh! It’s almost 9 o’clock. I got to go. The class is about to start.

 

She hurriedly went to her class. The professor is not yet around when she reached the classroom.

 

“Yes! I’m not yet late… Whew!” She looks for a vacant seat and found one beside Hangeng. She has no choice, so she sat quietly.

 

Hangeng saw her.“Hi Yuri… Why did~?”

 

“It’s nothing. I just remembered something important to be finish.”

 

“Oh… I thought I’ve done something wrong… That was a relief.” He smiled, that smile Yuri havn’t seen for a while.

 

“No. Sorry about that…” she looks away.

 

The professor came in. They started the class.

 

While the class is on going, Hangeng get a piece of paper and wrote something onto it and gave it to Yuri.

 

 

*Yuri,

                I don’t know if I have to say this, but I think we have met before ‘coz you look so familiar…

                                                                                                                                                -Hangeng

 

 

Yuri’s heart beats so fast. But she thought that she has to stay calm with Hangeng around. She brings out her pen and wrote.

 

 

            Pick up lines?

 

 

She gave it back to Hangeng. After Hangeng took the paper and reads it, he smiled. Yuri saw Hangeng smiled. She doesn’t know why but when she saw Hangeng’s smile she felt something that made her smile too.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

First Chapter. Thanks for reading :)))
Subscribe and Comment :]