1

Go-Ji-Mal (lies)

 

Eunhyuk's POV
 
"Stop." 
 
I refused to believe it was Hae's voice. My Donghae's voice. It was cold and void of any emotions but disgust. I don't understand.
I must have imagined the voice inside my paranoid mind. Why would Hae used that tone on me? 
It definitely must have been my mind playing tricks, I thought, as I feebly made my way to him again. 
For that warmth, comfort and security I knew I could only get within him.
 
 
"Stay away from me, Lee Hyukjae." I heard him practically spit the words out as if even saying my name was disgusting.
 
Lee Hyukjae? Not Hyukkie? Not even Eunhyukkie?
 
I rubbed my eyes harshly against my long pajamas sleeve.
 
"Idiot. This is why he's leaving you. You're such a ing cry baby." The voice in my head mentally reprimanding me as I breathed in a very much needed breath of air.
 
It was futile. I couldn't breathe through this heartache, through this pain. How could this...
 
I threw every inch of my pride.
I love this man, more than my own life.
If I lose him, my existence on earth would mean nothing.
I walked closer to the man as I saw him stand still.
I looked up at him from the floor as I realised that he was avoiding my eyes.
 
"Tell me. Say it. Say that you don't love me. In my eyes, look at me. This minute. I don't believe. All those times." I bit my lips as I fought back a sob.
I can't be weak.
 
 
I must get my Hae back.
B-b-but he's acting as if he never heard a word I said, as if I was part of the wall, as if I never threw what I knew was a vase he was fond of aside.
 
Out of pure frustration at being ignored by the man who I bared my everything, my ity, my body, my soul, my heart, my entire ing life, I hit him on the chest with both of my hands.
 
"Tell me, you er!!! LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES YOU ING COWARD. Tell me you never felt anything! NOT EVEN WHEN WE WERE MAKING LOVE! LOOK AT ME YOU BASTARD! YOU HAE! LOOK AND ME AND TELL ME YOU DON-" I was going crazy as every second ticked by.
 
His voice filling my head with the promises we made and the "I love you" we exchanged.
This time however, it seemed to mock me.
 
I was interrupted however when Hae clutched my shoulders and swirl me around, slamming me against the wall that divide the kitchen and the living room.
 
 
"You saw the messages this morning, didn't you? You forgot to close my inbox. Isn't it obvious that I'm in love with Yoona. Im Yoona, every guy's dream girl. We might have ed, Hyukjae. But that was all it ever was. What more proof do you want? Do you want us to make love infront of your eyes? Is that what's going to get you off my ing ba-"
 
 
I never knew what he wanted to say,and I don't want to. I slapped him across the cheeks before I could even stop myself.
My cheeks, I realised was wet. I don't remember when I started crying.
 
 
All I know of was my broken heart.
 
Donghae seemed to have came to his senses as he let my shoulders go. I felt my legs gave way as I crumbled to pieces, destroyed by the man I loved and trust.
 
Pathetic. Pathetic Hyukjae.
 
--------------------------------
2:23AM and I'm just giving this a shot. I re-wrote it three times and on my phone. My thumbs hurts from twiddling for so long. oTL
Anyway, comment and thank you!!! ^^
This is not btw!
I almost turned it into tho D: