Chapter 2: War

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

Lena’s POV…………

 

                During this whole period, it was torture. Getting poke at the side, getting kick, and  having spitball aim at my face, I finally have enough. Feeling my anger inside me finally erupted, I stood up, knocking back my chair, and stare at Himchan straight in the eye. By this time, everyone’s eye was on us.

“You are on my last freaking straw.  You think you’re all mighty and stuff, but think again. I am not going to let you freaking destroy my high school year.” I said as I point at Himchan. Knowing that I just made Himchan mad, he stood up too and knock back his chair. Staring straight at me in the eyes, he said “Listen you little . Don’t think that you are a smartass student because you were offer a spot. You better watch your little mouth before it get shut by me.”

“You little-“

“Hwang Lena. Kim Himchan. Detention after school!!!” Mr. Ohm said as he came in between us and separates us.

“Himchan, sit next to Jieun. Lena, sit next to Baekhyun.” Mr. Ohm said as he led us to our own new desk, before he went back to his lesson.

                After sitting down next to my partner, I sigh and cover my eyes, not believing that I just did that and got detention. *I am so stupid.* I thought as I uncover my eyes and look at my partner next to me, who was calmly looking at me. *Oh .* I thought as my mouth flew open at the sight of my partner.

It was him.

The savior.

His name is Baekhyun.

*Oh , this is so embarrassing.* I thought as I turn away and cover my eyes again.

“Miss. Lena, pay attention.” Mr. Ohm said as he look at me.

                With a slightly nod, I finally mange to pay attention to the teacher but not at my new partner. *Baekhyun. What a beautiful name but it remind me of bacon.* I thought to myself as I smile. Just as I was thinking about Baekhyun, the bell rings, dismissing everyone off to their 4th period.

“Remember detention after school, you two.” Mr. Ohm said before I went out the door and went to my P.E. class.

                As I was walking around the school, I soon find myself lost. With no one around me, I just stood in my place helplessly.

“Where am I?” I ask myself as I look at the school map on  my hand.

“You’re in the Guy’s Locker Room.” I heard a voice said behind me.

“Oh my god!!!” I yelled out to see a shirtless Baekhyun in front of me. Quickly covering my eyes, I turn back, and face the other way.

“I am so sorry!!!” I said as I cover my eyes and began to walk. As I made my way to somewhere, a pair of warm hand was place on my shoulder stopping me.

“You’re going the wrong way.” I heard Baekhyun said as he turn me around and push me toward the opposite way. With my eyes still cover, Baekhyun was leading me, with him behind me. Just as we turn a corner, we came to a halt. Unsure if it is safe to uncover my eyes, I kept my eyes cover. As I was covering my eyes, I felt Baekhyun’s pair of warm hands left my shoulders and went somewhere else. Hearing a soft click, I knew we were in front of a door and Baekhyun just open the door. With a gently push in the back, I walk forward. As I was walking with Baekhyun behind me, I soon heard a loud shriek from a girl and soon follow by another and another. Just as I thought I was going to go deaf, Baekhyun’s hand left my shoulder and was soon place on my ears, covering the noises coming from the girls.

“Girls!!! Girls!!! Girls!!! Calm down!!! What is going on??!!!” I heard a woman said as she walk towards the shock face girls, making me uncover my eyes.

“There’s a guy here!!!” One girl exclaimed as she point at Baekhyun.

“A guy?” The teacher said as she look at the direction of the hand that was pointing to Baekhyun. “Baekhyun??!!! What are you doing here??!!!” the teacher yelled out as she walk to Baekhyun.

“I came here to return her. She got lost in the Guy’s Locker Room. “ Baekhyun said calmly without a problem as he push me toward the teacher.

“Who are you?” the teacher ask me as she look at me up and down.

“Hwang Lena, the new transfer student.” I said tiredly since all of the problems I have and having to kept on introducing myself.

“Oh, Hwang Lena. My name is Ms. Yong. I will be your P.E. teacher from now on.” Ms. Yong said with a polite smile. “And for you Mr. Baekhyun, you will have detention. Even though you are escorting her, you will still have to follow the rules. Detention after school today. Now go back to the Locker Room and get all of the boys to the basketball court.” With that, Baekhyun just nod and went back to the Guy’s Locker Room to change and then inform the guys later.

“Okay for you, Miss. Lena, here are you P,E. clothes and your locker number. Quickly change and go outside to meet up with us.” Ms. Yong said as she hand me my locker number and P.E. clothes.

“Okay.” I said softly as I went to look for my locker. After finding my locker, I quickly change. Just as I was tying my shoe, I just notice something. *Wait, I thought Baekhyun was shirtless. Just right now he had on a shirt.* I thought as I froze,  *Maybe he quickly put it on when I turned around.* With a great but weird answer, I smile and walk out of the Girl’s Locker Room and outside where everyone was her age. There was Baehyun. Right in the front on the first row.

“Okay, Lena. Please come right here.” Ms. Yong said as she point next to an empty space between a girl and a guy.

“This is call the Last Name Role Call Order because all of you are arrange by your last name and you are in a role call order. Everyday, we will meet here and stretch. After that we will go to our assigned spot and,” Ms. Yong explain as she walk around or class, “each month there will be a different sport or game. For this first month, it will be dodge ball. Everyone will be separate into 2 teams. The Black and White team. I will be choosing your groupmates for you. So everyone please line up in a very straight line and behave.” Ms. Yong said as she grab a ball and toss it around.  With that everyone rush of to find a space between their friends.  After everyone was in a line, everyone was put in 2 groups. I was in the White team along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But unfortunately, Himchan and his gang was on the other side. After separating, we went inside the big, yellow and black gym.

“Okay here are the rules. Number 1, be nice. Number 2, be honest. Number 3, stay inside this orange box around the gym. If you get out, you are out. Number 4, if you got hit in the shoulder or up, you are still in, but if you got hit lower than your shoulder, you are out!!! Number 5, when you are out you are to go to the other side and stay outside the orange box and try to kill the enemy. If you are out and you hit a person, you are back in your same old group. And Number 6, have fun!!!” Ms. Yong said as she stand in the middle of the gym with 5 balls line up evenly in the middle in a line. Everyone was up against the walls, half prepare to get the ball, half scare to death.

“On a count of 3, everyone run and get the balls in the middle.” Ms. Yong yelled out as she move out of the orange box around the gym and move to the beachers.

“1……………….2…………………3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ms. Yong yelled out. That is when all hell broke lose. Everyone ran different directions, trying either to get the balls or hide. I was one of the one hiding. Knowing that hiding behind a big crowded group is the best hiding place, I stayed there. As I was scanning the gym, I notice Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the front getting balls and aiming them at people on the other team. Just as I was about to look for Himchan, a ball came flying towards me, hitting me square in the face. With such huge impact, I flew off my feet and flew back 2 feet and fell on the ground, gaining everyone’s attention.

“Haha!!!! That is what you get!!!” I heard Himchan said as I sat up and look at him. Looking directly at the ball next to me, I stood up and aim the ball at Himchan.

BAM!!!

There he goes, flying in the air. After landing back on the ground, he look up and stare at me. Just as he stood up, a trial of blood came out from his nose and down to the dirty gym floor.

“Oh my god.”

“Himchan is bleeding!!”

“She is so dead now!!!” I heard everyone said as they gasp and Ms. Yong rush to him.

“Okay, everyone back to the game. Hwang Lena, please come here.” Ms. Yong said as she wave me over to her. As I have walk slowly to her, I could feel all eyes on me. *Seriously, can people stop looking at me for a while?* I thought as I walk to the teacher. Coming to a stop next to her, I look at Himchan holding onto his bleeding nose. *That’s what you get.* I thought as I grin.

“Miss. Hwang, do you know that you just got yourself detention with Himchan and Baekhyun?” Ms. Yong ask me as she put her hand on her hips.

“Yes. I already got 2 detentions today.” I said as I kept my eyes on Himchan.

“2!!! For a new transfer student??!!!” Ms. Yong said as her eyes got bigger.

“Yes.” I replied with no emotions.

“Okay, whatever. Just go back and report to Room 1B after school.” Ms. Yong said before she call for assistance to help her get Himchan to the nurse’s office.

“Whatever.” I whisper as I walk back to my team and stay in my spot. With everyone attention on me, I yelled, “Yes, people I know I am very pretty but stop looking at me and play!!!”  With that everyone turn away and began to play again.

                After 15 more minutes of playing, the 5 Minute bell ring for us to get dress. Only having 5 minutes to dress up, I quickly change and went out the Girl’s Locker Room and to the cafeteria. Being a junior, I only have 6 classes, so only 2 more to go. As I was following the school map, I end up in a room. *I thought I was looking for the cafeteria.* I thought as I look around the room. There was a piano, a microphone, and some notes on a table. This room was a normal looking class with everything but it was bigger for a room. *I guess this is the extra class.* I thought as I walk over to the desk with the notes. Picking up the notes, I look at the title. *Angel. What a nice name.* I thought as I read the notes. *The lyrics is so nice.* Just as I was about to finish reading the notes, my stomach rumbles.

“I guess I am hungry.” I said as I chuckled. Just as I was about to walk out the door, I notice the notes was still in my hands. *I guess it won’t hurt if I take it.*I thought before I nod and put the notes inside my backpack.

                Once again looking at the school map, I finally arrive at the cafeteria. Inside the cafeteria, every seat was taken. After getting in line for my food, I walk outside and walk to a tree with shade. Settling down on the ground, I finally started to eat. After 10 minutes of eating, I finally got up and walk over to the trash can and throw away my food. When I was finish doing that, I walk back to the tree and sat against it. Just as I was about to put on my iPod, I heard a soft snore. *What the heck? Was someone sleeping while I was eating?* I thought as I got up and walk around the tree to the other side to see Baekhyun. Carefully sitting in front of him, I move his bangs that was covering his eyes. *He is so cute. I bet he is cuter than me.* I thought as I lean in closer to him. Out of nowhere my finger came out, and started to trace his face feature. Just as my finger was tracing his nose, his eyes flew open. Letting out a gasp, I froze.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun said with my finger still on his nose.

 “N-Nothing.” I stutter.

“Why is you finger on my nose?” Baekhyun ask me as he look at my finger than at me.

“T-There was a bug on your nose?” I whisper.

“A bug?” Baekhyun said as he move my hand and rub his nose.

“Y-Yeah.” I said as I  mentally slap myself in my head for stuttering again.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun said as he look at me.

“You’re welcome.” I said as I got my normal voice back again.

Ring!!!

“It’s time to go.” Baekhyun said as he got up and got his backpack and went to his next class, leaving me by the tree, looking dumb/

“He spoke to me.” I whisper as I smile and got up and went to get my backpack on the other side, before going to my next class, History and English class.

                As I was walking over to Class 4A, I bump into someone, making his  backpack fell and a bloody tissue falling. Looking up at the person that bump into me, my heart stop.

 

 

-----------------------------------

I am so sorry for updating so late. It's because it was the last week of school before Winter Break, so I was busy trying to raise up. 

Sorry for the lame chapter!!!

I hope everyone likes it and please no silent readers. 

 

-littleocean