Chapter 7: The Truth and The Lies

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

No One’s POV…………

 

                                After dragging Exo into a small prison like room, the guards left them. Quickly gathering around Chen, they all let Lay do his job. After few moments, Chen was heal but not good enough for him to start using his powers. Due to that, all of the members decided that they all should rest for the day. When they all fell asleep, Baekhyun was the only one awake. Knowing that Lena is really in danger, he decide to break the bathroom’s window and metal down the prison like bars that is blocking the window exit. Doing all of this quickly, he break into a run once he landed on the ground. Knowing where Lena’s room is because of the guards, that are surrounding the room, he decide to go through the window.

                                Even though, her room was up 2 story high, he didn’t care, so he climb onto the trees. Once he reach the window, he quietly knock on it, gaining Lena’s attention who was laying on the bed. When Lena open the window, Baekhyun jumps inside the room and examine it.

“How did you got up here?” Lena ask.

“Long story.” Baekhyun said as he went to the bed and sat on it.

“Okay……” Lena said awkwardly.

“Who is that pretty woman with your dad?”

“She is not pretty!!! I bet she had plastic surgery!!!”

“So, who is she?”

“My step mother, Jenna.”

“Oh.”

“Baekhyun, where are you from? What is your last name? How did you meet my mother?”

“I am from somewhere far away. I don’t know what a last name is. I meet your mother when she was your age.”

“What?”

“What what?”

“You’re weird.”

“You are.”

“No you are.”

“Whatever.”

“Sorry about Chen. Is he okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s play the Truth game.”

“Okay, how do you play?”

“Tell 10 true things about yourself, your feelings, or anything that you think, but instead of talking, we will write 10 questions to each other and we have to answer the 10 questions truthfully no matter what.”

“Okay. Where is the paper?”

“Here, let’s start.”

“Okay.” With that last answer from Baekhyun, they both began write down the questions. Once they were ready, they hand each one their paper and began to answer.

(Baekhyun’s Questions to Lena.)

Q: What type of guys do you like?

A: I like nice and sweet guys. I also like them more if they have the same personality to me, so I can relate to them better.

Q: Who in Exo do you like the most?

A: Uhm, I don’t really know anyone besides you. So I pick you. ^^

Q: Did you mother ever talk to you about her past?

A: Nope.

Q: What is your biggest secret?

A: I hate my dad.

Q: Do you trust me?

A: Yes, because I am telling you all of this and you are the only person who know this.

Q: What will you do if I leave you one day?

A: I’ll kill you.

Q: Do you like Himchan?

A: Nope, never.

Q: Were you happy that I saved you that day and kissed you?

A: I was happy when you saved me but I was surprise when you kissed me.

Q: What was on the paper that you signed?

A: An engagement agreement.

Q: Do you like me?

A: ……………………………………………Yes

 

(Questions for Baekhyun)

Q: Why do you have so many secrets?

A: Because I need to have to secrets. 

Q: Do you like Jenna?

A: Nope. I like someone else.

Q: Do you have a girlfriend?

A: Nope.

Q: What type of girls do you like?

A: Girls that are like you.

Q: Was my mother’s past full of happiness?

A: Nope.

Q: Are you a 2 face?

A: Yes.

Q: What will you do if I get marry?

A: I’ll stop the wedding.

Q: Do you miss my mom?

A: Yes.

Q: Why do you have so many brothers?

A: We are adopted.

Q: Will you leave me one day?

A: Yes.

 

                                Once they were finish, they hand back the paper and began to quietly read it to each other. When they were finish, both of them have red faces.

“Are you really getting marry?” Baekhyun ask softly.

“Yeah. I signed the-“

“Lena, honey. Open the door.” A voice said through the door, making both of them jump. Quickly pushing Baekhyun out of the window, Lena open the door and Jenna came in.

“Let’s talk.” Jenna said as she close the door and lock it.

“What?’ Lena said.

“Baekhyun’s mine.” Jenna said bluntly.

“What?” Lena ask, wide-eyed.

“If you talk to him, or sees him again, I will kill one of his friends.” Jenna said as she walk to the door.

“You plan this!!!” You planned the wedding!!!” Lena yelled out as everything process into her head.

“Yes, I did.” Jenna said as she smirk.

“You !!!!” Lena yelled out as she threw herself onto Jenna and began to hit her.

“Guards!!!” Jenna yelled out, but since the door was lock, they couldn’t get in.

“Kick the door!!!” Jenna yelled out, soon the door fell open and the guards tackle Lena down.

“Do not feed her or give her any drinks. Let her learn her lesson.” Jenna said as she walk out the door.

“Yes.” The guards said as they close the door, leaving a broken Lena on the floor.

                                Once they were gone, Baekhyun swiftly came back in and help Lena get onto the bed.

“Baekhyun, you and Exo need to get out of here fast. She is after you not me.” Lena said.

“No, I’m not going to leave you.” Baekhyun said sternly as he held onto Lena’s hands.

“I hate you,” Lena said plainly, looking away from Baekhyun, “Because of you, I have to marry Himchan. Because of you, my life is now like this. I hate you. Go away. I don’t want to see your face anymore.”

“But you said you liked me.” Baekhyun said as his eyes got teary.

“Did you really think I would like a person like you?” Finally having enough of Lena’s sharp painful words, he left her. Baekhyun climbed through the window and left Lena. Once Baekhyun left, Lena began to cry.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun. I did this for your own safety."

 

-----------------------------------

Updated!!! One more chapter to go!!! This chapter is mostly long due to their questions and answers.

-littleocean