Chapter 8: Goodbye

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

No One’s POV……………

 

“Tighten her dress more.” Jenna command a worker. It was morning. The day where Himchan and Lena get marry. They both are currently getting dress for the wedding.

“Wow, Lena is so pretty!!!” Jiwook said as he came in.

“Whatever.” Lena said quietly looking away from him.

“5 more minutes till the wedding starts. Please get ready.” A woman said as she walk in with the schedule.

“Okay, lets go my beautiful daughter.” Jiwook said as he extended his hand out. No more turning back now, Lena just gave up and decides to get this over with.

“Please rise.” Lena heard the priest said as the door open, revealing Himchan and the priest at the other end of the room and the guests.

                                Walking slowly to the arch,  Jena could feel everyone’s eyes on her. Handing her over to Himchan, Lena look at him, he was happy. Very happy. After a very long saying, it was finally time for the scariest part.

“Do you Kim Himchan take Hwang Lena as your lawful wife?” The priest asks Himchan.

“I do.” Himchan said looking into Lena’s eyes and smiling.

“Do you Hwang Lena take Kim Himchan as your lawful husband?” The priest ask Lena.

“I-“

“No!!!” Lena heard a very familiar voice said as the door swing open, revealing Mina and Baekhyun.

“We disagree to this marriage!!!” Baekhyun said as he walk to Lena.

“Baekhyun.” Lena whisper.

“Even though you told me to leave, I could tell you were just trying to protect me.” Baekhyun said as he held onto Lena’s hand.

“But-“

“Stop them!!!” Jiwook shouted out as he point at Mina and Baekhyun.

“It’s now or never.” Mina said as she pick up her cane and randomly fling her cane around.

“Go!!!” Mina said to Lena and Baekhyun.

“But-“

“Go!!! Baekhyun, I trust you.” Mina said softly to Baekhyun.

“Okay.” With that Baekhyun grab Lena and begin to run with an angry Himchan following us.

                                Running out of the church, they both ran hand in hand. Just as they were running, they came to a cliff with a dead end. Having the wedding on the beach, there was several cliffs here. Stopping at the dead end, we look down, only to see the rushing waves and spiky rocks.

“No way out now.” Himchan said with a few men behind him. “Hand her over. You don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

“No.” Baekhyun said sternly, holding onto me tightly.

“No? Do you want me to kill Mina?” Himchan said as a man drag Mina up to us.

“No!!!” Lena shouted out.

“Come over here and no one get hurt.” Himchan said to Lena.

“No!!!! Don’t come!!! I rather die than stay here.” Mina said as she smile slightly.

“Do it your way then.” Himchan said raising his gun and pointing it at Mina.

BANG!!!

“No!!!!!” Lena and Baekhyun shouted out in unison.

“I warned you guys.” Himchan said as he look at Lena and Baekhyun.

“Who’s next?”

 

Meanwhile……...

 

“Where’s Baekhyun? We have to go!!!” Kris said as he look around to only find 10 members.

“I heard him say something about marriage.” Sehun said as he look at Kris.

“What??!!!” All of Exo members, except Sehun, shouted out.

“What?” Sehun ask.

“He went after that girl!!!” Suho said.

“What are we going to do now?” Xiumin ask as he look at everyone serious.

“Lets leave.” Kris said.

“What??!!! We can’t leave him!!!” D.O. shouted out.

“Look!!! We don’t even know what happen out there. All I know is that he might be dead by now!!! This is like déjà vu.” Kris said as he cover his face.

“It’s okay.” Lay said as he hug the leader.

“Should we leave him?” Suho ask the members.

 

Back to Lena and Baekhyun……………

 

“Lets go with Baekhyun.” Himchan said as he point his gun to Baekhyun.

“Ready?” Baekhyun ask Lena, who respond with a nod. Together they both run off the cliff, holding each other hands and each other tightly against each other.

“I love you.” They both said to each other before hitting the spiky rock and cold water.

 

Back to Exo…………..

 

“Ahhh!!!” All Exo members shouted out as they clutch onto their wrists. Looking at their wrist, they could see the sign of Baekhyun was slowly turning red and fading.

“He’s gone.” Luhan said as he look at the blank spot on his wrist.

“I’m going to kill whoever killed Baelhyun!!!” Chanyeol shouted out as Tao nodded along with him.

“No don’t. We have to go. We already lost 2 members, we can’t afford to lose another member. Also, we need to get Chen back home as quickly as possible. It is already done. We have to return.” Suho said as Kris and the other members nod along.

*Goodbye Earth.* All of them thought as their spaceship set off, making it way to EXO Planet.

 

-----------------------------------

So the story have finally finished!!! I will be making a new contest story. 

 

 

 

For the story: 

 

Sorry, I forgot about this pairing too!!!


 

-littleocean

P.S. I will be posting the new story foreword on the next chapter of this story to see if you guys want to read it.

 

P.S.S Please vote for as the new story contest, if you want a couple for the next story because you guys are voting for the couple but not as for the new story.