Chapter 1: 1st Day of School

Damaged Love (Sequel of Unacceptable Love)

 

Lena’s POV………

 

“Lena-ah, wake up~” I heard someone said to me as I felt a hand softly pat my cheeks.

“What?” I mumble as I look at the person.

It was my mom.

“Hurry up. School starts in 1 more hour.” My mom said as she pick up her long white cane to help her walk.

“Ok.” I said into my pillow as I heard the door shut.

“I am so tired.” I groan as I got up and block my eyes from the sunlight that was coming through my open window.

                After doing a little bit of stretches, I finally went and got ready. By the time I was finish getting ready, it was 7:30 A.M. As I was putting on my backpack, I walk downstairs to the kitchen that my parents are always at in the morning. But as I got there, I see my mom on the ground crying, while my dad walk out the door and slam the door shut. Knowing that my parents got into another fight, I ran to my mother and help her get up. On the ground next to her was her white cane, all broken into 3 pieces.

“What happen this time?” I ask softly but at the same time there was a hint of anger in it.

“It’s nothing. Just go to school.” My mom said as she push me to the door and turn away.

“Mom-“

“Go.” My mom interrupts me with her back facing me.

“Okay, see you later.” I whisper softly to her as I open the door, hoping she would stop me and tell me.

“Goodbye, sweetheart.” My mom said quietly without turning.

“Okay.” I said as I walk out and close the door.

                *What was that all about? We never say goodbye to each other.* I thought as I turn a corner. Stopping at crossing intersection, I took out my map. I was looking for my new school. Yes, I am a new student to the high school of School of Performing Arts. Bless with dancing and singing skills, I was offer a spot in School of Performing Arts. After recognizing the directions to the school, I began to walk to my new school. After 10 minute of walking, I finally saw the gate of my new school and other students wearing the same uniform as me. As I was walking into the school, whispers could be heard all around me.

“Who is she?”

“Is she that new student the principle and teachers always brag about?”

“Damn , she is pretty!!!”

*The teachers and principle brag about me? Wow that is amazing.” I thought as I smile and continue to walk to the office. When I got into to office, there was a row of students on the ground with their arms in the air and a teacher holding a stick. Gulping, I carefully made my way to the Secretary desk.

“How may I help you?” the Secretary ask me without looking up from her computer.

“I am the new student and I need my schedule.” I said as I look at the students who were looking at me.

“Oh!!! You are Hwang Lena. I am so sorry. Here is your schedule.” The Secretary said as she got up and hand me the schedule, scaring the living daylight out of me because of her sudden change of altitude.

“It’s okay.” I replied back as I took the schedule.

“Do you want a tour around the school?” The Secretary ask me as she hand me a map of the school 

“It’s okay, I can do it myself. Thank you.” I said as I smile and bow at her.

“You’re welcome.” The Secretary said as she smile at me too.

                With that, I walk out of the office and head to my first period, which starts in 10 more minutes. *10A. 10A. 10A. 10- Found it!!!* I thought as I look at the sign and smile happily. Confidently taking a deep breath, I open the door and walk in. As I excepted only a little bit of students were in there. Some were doing their homework, reading, or sleeping. As I was walking to the teacher that was at her desk, I could fell a lot of stares on me.

“Hello.” I said to the teacher who was reading a book.

“Who are you?” The teacher ask me as she look up.

“I am the new student, Hwang Lena.” I said as I hand her my schedule for proof.

“Oh, my name is Mrs. Kim. This class is about Acting, so do your best.” The teacher said, “Also, you can pick a seat anywhere you want to sit in.”

“Okay. Thank you.” I said as I got my schedule back and went to pick a seat. The seat that I pick was the all the way in the back and the nearest to the window. Getting out everything I need, I lean back in my chair and turn on my iPod.  Just as the chorus of Noel I Miss You came on, the school bell ring. 30 seconds later, all the students came through the door and stare at me as they walk to their desks. After everyone took their seats, Mrs. Kim came to the front and introduces herself.

“Okay, class. As you know, we have a new student and her name is Hwang Lena. Lena please raise your hand.” Mrs. Kim said before I raise my hand.

“Hwang Lena was offer a spot in our school, unlike most of you.” Mrs. Kim said as she look at the students. “Since Lena is the new student, do be nice to her and help her.  Now that is it and let’s get started!!”

                With that Mrs. Kim began to teach about Acting. Since I am not really a fan of Acting, I just sat there and zone off in space. An hour pass by and the bell finally rung. *Thank god!!!* I thought as I got up and pack my bag and was the first one to get out the class. *Next class is Chemistry, which is in class 7A. I better find that quick.* I thought before I began to fast walk. *Okay, 8C is here so 7A is down the hallway.* I thought with a sigh of relief and began to run to it, since I was the only one left in the hallway. By the time I enter the class room, everyone was in there and the teacher was talking.

“Who are you?” the teacher asks me with a surprise look.

“I am Hwang Lena, the new student.” I said as I walk in and hand him the schedule.

“Wow, your homeroom is so far away.” the teacher said as he look at my schedule before handing it back to me. “My name is Mr. Lee. I am your Chemistry teacher and you can sit next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol , please raise your hand.” With that a hand rose up.

“Thank you.” I said quietly as I made my way to my seat. On my way, a feet came out and trip me. At the same time, hand came out and held onto my arm to keep me steady on my feet. Looking up to see my savior, I could see he have eyes of an angel and a beautifully craved face.

“Himchan!!! Get out here!!!” Mr. Lee yelled at the guy who tripped me.

“What??!!!” Himchan yelled back as he got up and went outside.

“Uhm, thank you.” I said shyly.  Receiving a nod from him, he let me go and look out the window. With that, I continue my way to my desk. After settling down, I turn to Chanyeol and smile at him.

“My name is Lena. Nice to meet you, Chanyeol.” I said as I wave at him.

“Nice to meet you too, Lena.” Chanyeol said as he took out his hand. Knowing that he wants a handshake, I took out my hand from my pocket and shook it with his.

“Okay class. Let’s continue with our lesson and sorry Miss. Lena. That won’t happen again.” Mr. Lee said as he smile a little before he turn to the white board and began to teach about Chemistry.

                After another hour have pass by, I got out of my class room and began to look for my Calculus class. *8A. Oh, it’s so close. Thank god, I don’t have to rush.* I thought as I began to walk that way I came. Inside the classroom, there was about 15 students that already arrived. As my eyes scan the classroom, my eyes fell on a particular person. It was the person that saved me. Out of the corner of my eyes a pair of hands waved at me. Turning my attention to that person, it was Chanyeol. *He is so cute.* I thought as I made my way to Chanyeol and stood next to him.

“Hey, Lena. I want you to meet my friend Sehun. Sehun meet Lena.” Chanyeol said as he point to a guy next to him.

“Hey Lena, you are really pretty.” Sehun said as a small blush took over my cheeks.

“Thank you.” I whisper as I cover my face by looking down at my feet.

“You’re welcome.” Sehun said with a smile before he turn his attention to his backpack.

“So, where am I going to sit?” I ask as I look at Sehun who was sitting next to Chanyeol.

“Sorry, but I guess you have to sit next to someone else. Beside, you need to make more friends.” Chanyeol said as he wink at me, which cause me to blush again for the second time today. Hearing a chuckle from Chanyeol, I knew he saw me blush. With a small nod, I walk off to the teacher who was taking attendance even though everyone was not here yet.

“Hello-“

“Who are you?” The teacher said, cutting me off.

“I’m-“

“Hwang Lena? The new transfer student?”

“Yes, I-“

“What?”

“IwaswonderingwherecouldIsit?” I said before I took a deep breath.

“Pick anywhere you want and I am Mr. Ohm, you Calculus teacher.” Mr. Ohm said before he mark down absent on a student name.

“Okay.” I said quietly as I went to an empty seat. But as soon as I sat down, all eyes were on me. *Oh . What did I do this time?* I thought as I look back at the people looking at me. Not knowing where to look, I look at Chanyeol. He made a sign with his thumb slicing his neck before he blocks his face with a book and everyone turn back to what they were doing. Turning my attention to my partner next to me, I smile and prepare my introduction to him, but before I could say anything, my mind went blank, leaving me not knowing what to say.

“Hello Lena. I’m Himchan. Known as the person that tripped you.” Himchan said as he smirk. 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! Sorry for the boring chapter but it will soon get interesting. OMG!!! 16 subscribers in 2 days!!!! I love you guys!!!! Some of you guys might wonder what a long white cane is. It is a cane that helps the blind feel their way around.

 

-littleocean