Her.

She's Like a Prince

                       ∞Chapter One∞                             

 

"Alright class, please take your seats and be quiet. We have a new student joining us today. Could you please come and introduce yourself?" Our teacher, Mr. Jung said as he walked in. When I actually decided to turn away from Yaerin, this seriously hot girl who sits behind me I noticed that this new kid caught the entire class' attention.

I heard the guys mumbling 'woah, so cool!' and the girls fangirling over the kid's looks. If you ask me, he wasn't all that. Suddenly, he opened his mouth to speak. "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Amber Liu, please take care of me!" Amber? Isn't that a girl's name? "Alright, thank you miss Liu. If you could, please take a seat next to Jongin over there." Mr. Jung said absentmidedly, pointing in my direction, recieving a glare from me. I hate it when people call me Jongin. Only my parents call me that. 

Putting that aside, I noticed three things. One: Mr. Jung called him 'miss'. Two: When he moved away from the teacher's desk, he was wearing a skirt. Three: When he moved his blonde hair out of his face, I realized his feminine features and his voice as well. This guy is a girl. A girl who has all the other girls in class swooning despite her gender.

None of the girls were even glancing at me now, they were all staring at Amber in awe as she came to take the seat next to me. I plastered a scowl on my face and grumpily moved my feet from their spot on her chair to the ground and crossed my arms. "Annyeong, pouty face." She said with an annoyingly bright smile as she sat down. 

I turned to glare at her. She really is a girl despite her short hair. You really wouldn't think she was a guy at all if you were up close. I can see why the girls are beginning to idolize her, she's really pretty. But I don't like the fact that she's stealing my spotlight. I am the hottest guy at this school, the guys admire me and the girls adore me. I said nothing to her and focused on the note Mr.Jung had began to write, not bothering to take down a single word as usual. 

When class was done I kicked that nerdy girl in front of me's chair. "Yah, Kyung Mi. Could I have the notes we wrote in this class?" I asked sweetly, flashing her a grin. She instantly complied and handed me the notes, soon after scurrying out of the room. When I stood up, my buddy Sehun came over. "How about that new girl, eh? She's really handsome, but then gorgeous at the same time...So weird. She's already in with Krystal and her friends!"  I glared at him but eventually looked over to where he was pointing.

Sure enough, Amber was standing there with the four richest, most popular and most beautiful girls at our school. Victoria, Sulli, Krystal and Luna. I had no doubt in my mind that Amber would be accepted into their group. My face slid into it's natural scowl and I pushed past their little group without the slightest hesitation, not like they bothered to glance at me anyway.

That girl hasn't even been here for a day and she's basically matched my popularity? Why? Just because she was handsome and cool like a prince? Stupid. If she was just a normal girl, it would have been fine. But no, she had to be so prince-like. She had to be nice as well, just to top it all off because if there's one thing I'm not, it's nice. 

I already hate you, Amber Liu. I turned around only to notice Sehun was no longer behind me, but talking to Amber. "YAH, Sehun! Let's go." I said coldly, causing Amber to give me a curious look which I of course returned with a glare and continued to walk again once Sehun  caught up.

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hi! This is just a quick update to start off the story, I won't be updating at all this week because I have a lot of culminating projects to hand in before Christmas holidays but I will update on the weekend so stay tuned for that. I really hate quiet readers, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment! I want to know what you think so far.