4

Trying something different

Cheondung got up at 6:30 as usual, only he had puffy eyes and a really bad mood. Let’s just say he had a rough night. He couldn’t fall asleep until after midnight. He was really pissed at his father and his anger left him restless. At some point during the night he thought about calling Seungho-hyung or Mir, they had both said he could call if he needed something. Anything at all. But just as he picked the phone he decided against it. They were probably sleeping already and he didn’t want to bother them with his problems. So there he lied in bed as his anger became sadness, and finally with a heavy heart he fell asleep.

Cheondung slowly walked in the bathroom and took a look at his reflection. Just as he had expected he looked nothing near good. Puffy eyes, pale skin and messy hair. He sighed and got to work. As he was done in the bathroom he put some clothes on, packed his stuff and went downstairs to grab a snack. As soon as he had that done, Cheondung dashed off to school.

Just as expected Seungho was waiting for him by the school fence with a bright smile plastered on his lips. He waved at his dongseang and his smile got even wider.

“You’re late.” He commented with a little laugh “Again.”

“Sorry hyung.” Cheondung said rubbing his eyes like a little kitten, feeling very tired.

“Sleepy?” Seungho asked. Cheondung nodded and yawned cutely.

“I didn’t get much sleep last night.” He said honestly.

“Why? Did something happen?” his hyung asked eyeing the younger boy with a worried look in his eye. Cheondung hesitated for a moment. He wanted to be honest with his hyung but didn’t want to bother him with his problems. So he shook his head giving away a shy smile to which Seungho responded with a questioning look.

“I was…um…studying.” He said finally shifting from foot to foot nervously.

“Studying?” the older questioned and laughed after a second.

“What’s so funny hyung?” Cheondung asked confused.

“Nothing.” He responded and added after a moment “Sorry Doongie.” Now was Cheondung’s turn to give a questioning look to his hyung.

“Sorry?” he asked utterly confused “For what?”

Seungho smiled at the adorable boy and patted him on the head.

“Since we played video games last night you didn't have time to study."

"I  guess, but it was still fun." he concluded smiling at his hyung.

The duo walked in a comfortable silence until they entered the school building and Seungho asked:

"What's your first period?"

"Music." Cheondung grumbled unhappily. 

Seungho didn't comment the boy' foul mood when mentioning his first period since he knew what a Mrs Kim was.

"Wanna do something after school?" he asked, trying to change the subject

"I don't know hyung, I don't want to fall back on my studies." It's not that he didn't want to hang out with Seungho it's just that he had to study and so did his hyung. "How about Saturday? We can go to the Mall or catch a movie." he suggested, not wanting to turn him down completely.

"Sure."  Seungho was quick to answer "I can show you around town."

"No need for that, my dad already did." 

Just like yesterday, Seungho walked him to the classroom and didn't miss to ruffle his hair before leaving, earning a playful hit in the shoulder.

Entering the classroom with a sigh Cheondung made his way to the back where he and Mir had sat the previous. There was still some time before the lesson started so he wasn't surprised to see the desk empty. Heaving another sigh he slumped down on the chair and closed his eyes. I'm not going to fall asleep, just rest my eyes for a while.

Mir walked in the classroom just before the final bell rang and his eyes immediately searched for Cheondung. He couldn't help the smile tugging at his lips when he saw the boy sleeping at his desk. Making his way over as silently as possible, Mir leaned in, his chest pressing at Cheondung's back, blowing hit air onto his face, loving the way he scrunched his nose and tried to turn his head away.

"Dungie ah, wake up." he whispered, his breath not tickling the side of Cheondung's neck "Wake up."

Cheondung mumbled some incoherent words before burying his face in the desk. Barely holding his laughter, Mir started blowing hit air onto his neck and Cheondung started squirming. He couldn't hold any longer and burst into fits of laughter when Cheondung brought his hand back and started slapping his leg repeatedly.

Loud laughing woke Cheondung up and he sprang up in his seat, afraid that class had already started and every one was laughing at him. Looking around with wide eyes he found Mir almost rolling on the floor with laughter.

"You should have seen your face!" the puppy-eyed boy choked out, clutching his stomach.

"Jerk!" Cheondung exclaimed and lightly kicked the other male causing his laughter to increase. "Don't laugh at me!" he slid down to the ground next to Mir and started slapping him playfully.

While the two were busy they didn't notice Mrs Kim entering the room and everybody quickly rushing to their seats, quieting down.

Upon  hearing laughter Mrs Kim focused her eyes on the duo at the back, sending them a hateful glare.

"If you haven't noticed Mr Park " her cold voice rang through the silent classroom "class has already started. "

Cheondung's laughter died in his throat as he was greeted by the cold eyes of the teacher. Quickly getting up, he apologized and looked down biting his lip when she started yelling at him.

 "You are sorry?!" Cheondung visibly flinched when she strode towards him and gripped his forearm, nails digging in. "This is the second time you disturb my class, seem you cause nothing but trouble. Detention after classes for you! Now get out!"

Mir got up and dusted his clothes, utterly confused as to what the hell was going on.

"Excuse me Mrs Kim but it was my fault, Cheondung didn't do anything." h tried to defend the boy who seemed like he was going to cry any moment.

"As far as I am concerned, it is. I heard his voice, not yours so take your seat and stop wasting my time. And you" she turned to Cheondung, venom dripping from her voice "didn't I tell you to leave?"  with that she started pulling him to the door but Mir's hand gripped her wrist and pulled him back.

"You can't give him detention for something so stupid!" he exclaimed and pried her hand off of Cheondung. The boy was looking with wide eyes as Mir and the teacher shared a hateful glare before she spat back:

"In this classroom I am law and when i say he is at fault then he is. And if you don't want to accompany him during detention i suggest you sit sown and be quiet."

Mir was about to flip her off before he felt a gentle hand in his wrist and looked surprised at Cheondung. The latter just shook his head slightly and mouthed a "Don't"

While they were silently arguing Mrs Kim gripped Cheondung's free wrist and dragged him to the door. After forcefully pushing him out and slamming the door behind him, she turned to glare at Mir.

"Sit down, Mr Bang." she said through gritted teeth and Mir had no other option but to plop down angrily and glare at her for the rest of the period.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO~ im back! 

i know it has been a long long long LOOOOOOONG time but i finally updated and i hope you like it

this chapter will be further edited so if there r any errors please tell me

this is for you insaned28

like i promised i updated by the end of the week and i really hope you like it!!!

i love you all <3

don't forget to 

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy!