Chapter 3.

Change of Identity

 I came to school with a light heart. Just few hours, and I can finally be with Kris. We all went to class and took our seats. During class though, Kris kept turning around to look at Hani. He gave flying kisses and I imagine it to be me who he was sending those flying kisses to. However, just as I was feeling all giddy and happy, I turned my head and saw Hani hiding her face in her book, acting all shy. Please, if I was you, I wouldn't be hiding behind the book now. I balled up my fist as I saw them exchanging loving glances. Just few more hours... I purposely threw a eraser at the teacher's head secretly and she turned around. Searching through the sea of students for the culprit. She however did not find the culprit responsible for the throw but spotted Kris and Hani exchanging loving glances at one another, not listening to her classes.

 "Kris. Detention after school." The teacher said and turned back around to the board. He turned to the front and showed a exasperated face. Great, now because of that brat, he gets punished.

 He raised his hands up in protest and shouted, "What?! This is not fair! I was listening!" Kris protested but gave up when the teacher gave him a look.

 During lunch break, I had to seat next to that sickening girl again. She turned and smiled at me. "___-ah, what do you want to eat?" I clenched my hands and replied with a sweet bright smile.

 "Anything you eat, bestie." That word disgust me but I had to keep up with this.

 "Okay then! Baby, can you get us some bentos?" She turned and asked Kris. He smirked and stood up.

 "Sure thing. What is a boyfriend for, right?" He asked and went over to kiss Hani on the head. Will they just stop showing off? This girl here.. she doesn't know that this public area, doesn't she? And those lips, they are not supposed to be on her head! They are supposed to be on mine! This irritating stupid girl! I feel like killing her right on this spot!

 Few minutes later, Kris came back with our food and we started digging in. I had to watch as Kris fed Hani his food and vice versa. All the while, I almost choked on my food when I saw Hani acting all disgustingly cute in front of Kris.

 "Baby, you like this or this?" Hani pointed at the chicken and at the salad.

 "This." Kris pointed at the chicken and she nodded.

 "Say ah~" Hani chirped and Kris chuckled, opening his mouth wide, letting Hani feed him.

 I can't see this anymore. This is making me beyond furious! It's makes me feel sick down to my stomach. I can't eat with them being like this. What time is it now? I looked at the wall clock hanging on the wall in the cafeteria. Great, I have to go home now to get prepared for later.

 I stood up from my chair and looked at the two who stopped doing whatever they were doing, looking at me. "I don't feel too well. I think I'm going to take a slip to go home.." I mumbled weakly and walked off without waiting for their reply. After I got my leaving slip, I went home.

 

 I put the drug that was responsible for making her sleep and some other equipment to help me along. I made sure the room for the operation was well organised and ready for a surgery anytime. If you're wondering why I have those tools at home, I got them from the hospital my father was working at. I sneaked in and stole them. Well, I stole them for fun at first but I guess it's coming to good use now.

 By the time I was done, I checked the clock. Just the right time. It was time to leave and grab my most important tool for my make over; Hani. I slipped out of the house and walked towards the school. I waited at the building near the school and Hani's house. It was along Hani's walking route. The bell rang indicating school ended and all the students started to flood the school gates, pouring out from the school. I searched for Hani and spotted her alone, walking.

 I waited until she was near me and I grabbed her by the hand. She wasn't able to see me as her back was facing me. I dragged her into the alley in between the buildings and placed my back against the wall as my arm wrapped around her neck and stick her close to me. I felt her shivering in fear and I smirked, happy that she was fearing for her death.

 "W-who a-are you?" She stuttered as she held my arm tightly, trying to pry it off her neck. That only made me tightened my arm around her neck.

 I chuckled, my breath tickling the shell of her ear. "Tsk tsk, Hani.. you're so stupid. Don't you know my voice?" I whispered into her ear and I felt her body go stiff. She stopped struggling and I chuckled again. "Now you know who I am?" I asked as I let go of her and she turned around.

 Shock written all over her face when she saw my face. I guess she was wondering what I was doing. "Ha.Ha. ___, what are you doing? This is not funny." She wiped off the beads of sweat falling down her hairline. I approached her and she knocked against the wall.

 "Who told you I was playing? I am very serious." I slit my eyes at her, telling her I was serious.

 "W-what do you w-want?" She asked and I pretended to think about it before turning back to her.

 "I want your face." I said and she gasped.

 "M-my face? W-what for?" She touched her face desperately.

 "Don't destroy that face, idiot. Let me explain. First things first, do you know how much I love Kris?! Do you know how much I want him?! Do you know that you led me on when I asked if you two would be together and you said no? Had you have any idea how much pain I had to go through when I saw you and Kris together the next day?! Kris wouldn't love another girl! Not unless I am you! So I am going to take your face and put it on me. I will have Kris. And you, you will be me. You will know how I felt whenever I see Kris being all loving with you. Feel my pain, Hani. Feel. My. Pain." I said and slammed the back of her head against the brick wall.

 "You.." Her voice faded off and she slumped onto the floor. Guess I wouldn't need the sleeping drug now. This is good enough to make her sleep for days. I looked around to see if anyone saw me and when I saw that the coast was clear, I smuggled her into the big bag and tied it up, throwing her over my shoulders and walked home. When I was about a few feet away from my doorstep, my neighbour came up to me and she saw the big bag hug over my shoulder.

 "___-ah! What's in that big bag?" She asked and I gave her a warm smile.

 "Ah, it's nothing. My parents asked me to go grocery shopping and I think I bought a little too much." I said and opened my door. "Goodbye." I bowed a little and closed the door.

 Now that we're here, it's time to get started on my makeover. I went into the surgery room and unwrapped the bag. I pulled Hani out from there and placed her on the surgery table.