소년이여 ( A Boy )

Bitter Love

 

Notes :

This chapter is about Jiyong's life in the past. And ofcourse using Jiyong's POV.

Enjoy~ :)

Dont forget to comment~ :*


G-Dragon whatever people say about how you're too young.

I'm G-Dragon whatever the other say

( G-Dragon - 소년이여 )

Hello, everyone. Welcome to the life of a boy which filled with darkness. My name is Kwon Jiyong and I will be your guide through this rollercoaster life of mine. Now, here we go.

I was born by a woman who let me be taken care of by an irresponsible guy and then she left me. My dad died when I was 2 years old, and my mother cheated with other guy when I was in the age of 16, she left me with a man whom had been her husband since I was 5. You’re getting lost here?

Let me repeat that…

My father died when I was 2 years old, and then my mother decided to marry one of the greatest businessmen in this town. His name is Yang Hyunsuk. I hate that man since the first time I saw him, all that he can think of is money, money, and money. He even tried to turn me into one of his money-makers. I was introduced to how vicious and dark the entertainment world is since I was 12. I was trained to be a superstar. Thus, my supposed-to-be happy teenage life was replaced by all that rubbish.

Watch out, the rollercoaster will start going uphill, up and up, to the top of its darkness.

In my 16, I started to get tired of the entertainment world. At that time I was being so lazy to practice anything. One time, my mother woke up from her sleep wearing her y nightgown. She suddenly hugged me who was trying to make hot chocolate milk, my favorite. Instead of smelling her Calvin Klein perfume that she often sprayed all over her body, a strong smell of alcohol hit me. I hate the smell of alcohol, actually. I tried to be away from my mom, but even before I took a step, she already went to the bathroom. I sensed something weird, but I tried to shrug it off. Then suddenly, a young man —probably 25 years old— went out of my mom’s room with his boxer, shirtless. My anger reached its limit.

And now the rollercoaster is going down its railway!

I knocked down the guy, attacked him vigorously. I couldn’t believe this. My faith was gone into thin air after that boxer guy showed up. Not long after I knocked down the guy, my mom came, scrutinized me who was on top of the guy with my fist up in the air. This scene became my last memory about my mother, and the sweetest thing that she said was…

“YOU ING SON, GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!”

So yeah, I left the house. Without a word. Since then, I never see her again. I bought my own apartment using the pay that I got from my stepfather.

Oh right, my stepfather. Hyunsuk. I was still seeing him once in a while, once a week to be exact, because of my contract matter. My hatred towards him started to arise even more when Sandy died. That time I was still in shock and frustration, I still couldn’t believe that I just lost the only person that I could put my trust in. Even up until now, the thoughts about Sandy keep coming and make me want to chase her, to go with her. And that was the time when I knew alcohol and started smoking. Hyunsuk found me chugging down a bottle of beer in my room one day.

The rollercoaster is speeding up for the loop!

Hyunsuk pulled me by the collar, “Who taught you to do this?!” He sounded so angry as if someone set all of his cash on fire.

“Well, who do you think?” I answered calmly.

“YOU ING IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DRINK? DO YOU THINK YOU’LL BE ALL GREAT AFTER DRINKING IT?!”

“WHO DID YOU CALL IDIOT?! DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT? I’M JUST YOUR MONEY MACHINE AND YOU’RE NOT MY FATHER!!”

SLAP. He hit me in the face. I let out a chuckle.

“IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT?!!”

SLAP.

I laughed. His face was red from holding back too much anger.

“This must be because of your friend Sandy.”

My adrenaline rushed in my blood. No one should ever badmouth Sandy.

BAM. I landed my fist right in his face. “THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SANDY!”

“YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE THE SAME. UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF !”

BAM!!

There, started a bloody fight that lasted for a quite moment until one man came to intervene us. Teddy, my older brother. The only person left in this house that I could trust.

From that moment, I started to hate Hyunsuk. Fortunately, my contract will be over soon once I graduate from high school. Until then, I hate to meet him once a week by perforce.

Better fasten your seatbelt! The rollercoaster will be moving backwards. NOW! WOOHOO! I love this part.

Sandy, a girl with a petite figure with pretty auburn hair, walked towards me who was wiping my bleeding lip after getting into a fight with a thief who wanted to snatch an old lady’s purse. That was me trying to be a hero.

That was the first time Sandy introduced herself to me. She gave me a small towel with floral pattern and an ice pack. She didn’t say anything, but smiled from ear to ear instead. She left me puzzled.

“So you care about me?” I asked coldly.

“Nope. I pity you.” She smiled.

“I don’t need this.” I shoved the small towel.

“Snobbish.”

“…”

She wiped the blood on my lip with her towel. I pushed her small hand and she let out a small giggle.

“Don’t be such a snobbish, I know it hurts.”

“…” I didn’t utter any word and smirked, giving her the what-do-you-know-about-me look.

“Well, I may not know anything about you, but I know that you come to this café every day, sit in this corner, order hot chocolate, and staring outside waiting for the rain to stop. By the way, I love rain!” she smiled.

She can read my mind, is she some sort of psychic or what? Or… is she a girl sent by that bastard? My mind started to wander.

“Rain is so lovely even it feels cold when it's raining, I don’t know why I find rain beautiful. Oh right, my name is Sandara.” She offered her hand for a handshake which I didn’t bother to even look at.

She pulled back her hand and laughed, “I know we’ll be friends later, someday.”

She went out of the café and opened her umbrella, and then gave me the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. Since then, I always think that December is beautiful, just like her smile.

There was no one who was as persistent as her to befriend me. Every day, she came to me every single day. Telling me all about her school life which I never cared about. But she would keep talking nonetheless.

“Well, that’s my story. What’s yours?”

My favorite line of hers. That line was almost like a spell, so I started to tell all about me, my life, my parents. We grew closer and I could tell that our relationship is closer that what I have with Teddy.

Until the accident happened and blew up everything. Our closeness was broken by death. And the rain washed it all away. Everything that made me happy was washed away. Because of that, I start to hate rain. I hate December.

Yep! The rollercoaster ride has over. Thank you for joining this ride. If any unwanted thing happened and it keeps coming up to you, please kill me. Thank you.

When there's an uphill, there's always a downhill

Too late to go back, I can't let go