Chapter 5

You and I - Can this be forever?

“Do I look okay?” You came out of your room after you got ready. You were wearing a white sweater which had a cute lacy collar paired with a floral skirt.

Ailee examined you from head to toe. “I think letting your hair down will be better.” She suggested.

“Oh, okay.” You say and go inside your room to fix your hair. Coming out with your favorite black clutch you asked Ailee, “Now?” “Hmm, you look HOT!” she winked.

“Oh please. Don’t do imitations.”

“Bwo? Now I’m can’t compliment you? That’s unfair!” She crossed her arms over her chest like a child and pouted.

“I gotta go now. Bye~” You told her.

“Bye. Have fun” She smiled.

Even thought you and Ailee bicker with each other, you were thankful to have someone like Ailee by your side.

>> At the Café<<

You entered the café and looked at Casio Baby-G watch, it read 8:30. ‘oh no! I’m late.’ You panicked and looked around the café. A waving hand caught your attention. It was Chanyeol sunbae. You walked towards him with a smile drawn on your face. “Hello sunbae, have you been waiting long? I’m sorry, there was a traffic jam” You apologized as you slipped into the chair right across from him.  “Oh no, it hasn’t been long since I came.” He smiled. “It’s nice to see you again after a long time HaNi.” “Awwh, sunbae it’s nice to see you again too” you gave him a warm smile. “So, what’s the agenda for this evening?” you asked. Chanyeol sunbae was fun to hang out with, he has crazy ideas up his sleeves all the time.

“Nothing much actually, I heard there is going to be fireworks at the Han River tonight. Let’s go and watch it?” You nodded.

“Hmm… let’s order?” Chanyeol sunbae asked.

“Okay.” You said unfolding the folds on the laminated sheet in front of you and scanning the items listed.

After a while you decided on what you wanted to order and folded the sheet.

“Decided?” Chanyeol sunbae asked. You meekly nodded.

“Argh… I’m having quite a hard time deciding.” He said, his brows furrowing.

You laughed at his childish act.

After about another 5 minutes, Chanyeol sunbae decided to get the same order as you, which was a cappuccino and waffles.

>> Fast Forward<<

“That was quiet nice huh? The waffles were the best.” Chanyeol sunbae said while rubbing his tummy.

You both were walking on the streets on Seoul towards the Han River. It was almost 9 and the street lights were lit up like twinkling stars. People were everywhere, busy in their own world. It was a wonderful sight to see.

“So…HaNi…” Chanyeol sunbae began. You both were now at the Han River looking over the magnificent sight of the elegant river. You looked up at him and saw that he had nervousness on his face. At that moment his eyes met with yours, he quickly withdrew his eyes to the river and began again. “I was wondering… umm… do you have a boyfriend?” He asked out of the blue.

“Umm…No, I don’t” You answered, unsure of the motive behind his question. ‘oh no, is he going to think I’m lame for not having one? Gosh, I should have said I was dating a billionaire!’ you thought.

Chanyeol sunbae let out a breath with a whoosh. He turned towards you and made you face him by putting his hands on your shoulders.

“Will you be my girlfriend then?” He asked.

You were shocked, your eyes widen. “Bwo? Sunbae… what do you mean by this?” you asked.

“I like you. I always did. But, I was never sure whether you liked me or not. But, now I just want to let you know how I feel.” He continued.

“But… Bu-” you were cut off.


So? What do you think?

Do you ship HaYeol?

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!