Chapter 4

You and I - Can this be forever?

 

“WHY ARE THEY NOT CALLING ME?!” You screamed at your phone, as if it is going to answer your questions.

As if on cue, you heard a beep indicating that you got a text. You quickly took the phone and unlocked the screen hoping that it was from Kim Corporations.

You clicked on the ‘Messages’ and saw that you received a message from Chanyeol sunbae.

From: Chanyeol Sunbae

HaNi-ah!~ Let’s hangout? I’m bored. >w<

You chuckled seeing the cute message. You swiftly replied to him.

To: Chanyeol Sunbae

OKAY! (Y) Tell me the time and place. I’ll be there! ^_^

After a few seconds you felt your phone vibrate in your hands. Thinking it was a text you looked at your phone. It was a call, from an unknown number. You looked at the screen, puzzled before you swiped the screen to accept the call.

“Yoboseyo?” You said.

“Is this Miss. Jung?” You heard a feminine voice ask.

“Yes, this is. May I know who is speaking?” You inquired.

“I am Jessica from Kim Corporations. This is to notify you that you, Miss. Jung has been appointed as the New Secretary of Mr. Kim, our CEO.” She told in monotone.

You eyes widen, your breath hitched. After a few sends of silence you managed to say, “Really?!”

“Yes, HaNi-ssi. You are expected to come to work from this Monday for an orientation.” She informs.

“Oh. Yeah, okay! I’ll be there! Kamsahamnidha!” You thanked she hung up.

You didn’t waste any time to update your twitter. You typed,

Jung Ha Ni is officially employed! WOOHOO!~~ xD

“WHAT?!” You turned around and saw Ailee at the door starting at her phone.

She looked at you and smiled. “You got the job?!” You frantically nodded.

“See, I told you today was your lucky day!” You both hugged.  “THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!” She said while breaking the hug.

“I’ll go book a table for two at that new restaurant! Wait- should we invite any friends?” She asked.

“Hmm… I don’t know.”

“Let’s invite Sehun and Kai!” She beamed.

“Kai? That annoying douche? NO WAY!” You told her.

“Waee?~” She whined.

“Why are taking so much of interest in them? We don’t even know them much.”

“Aren’t you close Sehun?” She asked.

“What? No, we only exchanged a few texts. We aren’t close and if that Kai of yours comes, I’m sure I will no longer be in the mood for celebration.”

“Oh come on! Don’t be such a spoilt sport! Just because he complimented you doesn’t make him a douche.” Ailee tried to convince you.

“If you want to celebrate with Kai then you are more than welcome do it without me!” You your heel and headed to your room.

You lied down on your bed and stared at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

“Okay. The only the two of us will go. Happy?” You heard Ailee mumble behind you. You hummed in approval and took out your phone. ‘HaNi – 1 Ailee – 0’ you tweeted. Seconds later, Ailee looked at her phone. “Pfft. Very mature, HaNi.” She commented and went out of your room.

This is how it has always been. You always get your way with her. You both have arguments like this occasionally, and because of these occasional arguments, you both become closer. You sheepishly grinned. You noticed that you had a pending notification on your phone. It was a message from Chanyeol message. You quickly read it.

From: Chanyeol Sunbae

I don’t know. Any place is okay with me as long as you are there :P You can decide.

How about tonight?

You replied.

To: Chanyeol Sunbae

Hmm… do you still remember that little café that we used to hang out at? Let’s meet there! :D

After a few seconds you received a reply.

From: Chanyeol Sunbae

Hmm… ‘Extracts’ was it? Yeah. I remember that place. Okay, so let’s meet up at 8-ish?

You replied.

To: Chanyeol Sunbae

Yup, that place.

Hmm… 8 sounds good. ^_^ SEE YOU THERE! (:

You got up leaving your phone on the bed and went out to find Ailee.

“Ailee… I am kin-” you got cut off. “Hey, I was coming to find you. How about tonight?” she asks.

“Tonight? Err…I have plans.” You answered.

“What?! Do you know how hard it was for me to book us that table? Thank goodness that Changmin works there. Otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten a table for tonight either.” She complained.

“Changmin? Who is he? Chanyeol Sunbae and I made plans just now, I don’t think I can ditch him.”

“Oh, Chanyeol oppa? Awwh… I understand. You want to spend time with him instead of me…”

“Ailee! I’m sorry! Just book a table for another night, problem solved.” You told her, sitting near the dining table.

“Changmin said that they are fully booked for three weeks. He pulled a few strings to get us a table for tonight.” Ailee explained.

“Oh, then another restaurant? Who is this Changmin, by the way?”

“Last weekend when I went clubbing with Ryan, I met him. He is quiet good looking. Want me to introduce him to you?” Ailee winked.

You made a disgusted face. “No thank you.” 


Hm.... so hows it going so far? (: 

Okay. I made Ailee into a -guilty-  

TVXQ! <3 CHANGMIN MY BABY. 

*Drools* OHMYGOD. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!